Found Safe LA - Pastor David Michael Plessy, 53, New Orleans, 1 Jan 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
David Michael Plessy was reported missing to the New Orleans Police Department. Investigators said he was last seen around 8 a.m. New Year's Day, when he left his home in the 3600 block of Havana Street. Plessy's wife, Jeannot Plessy, died in November when she was run over in Gentilly during a carjacking in front of her daughter's home.

Husband of woman killed in November Gentilly carjacking reported missing, NOPD says

Dv67CjzUYAAt1Wb.jpg

I updated the title to add "Pastor".

[URL='http://www.fox8live.com/2018/11/29/family-says-they-are-forgiving-suspect-fatal-carjacking/']Pastor David Michael Plessy's wife Jeannot[/URL] was killed in a carjacking incident in Gentilly back in November in front of her daughter Nadia Sanchez’s home. Sanchez’s husband stepped in to help, but the carjacker put the car in reverse, dragging him and running over Jeannot.

There is no indication that the carjacking more than a month ago has anything to do with the missing case now

David’s car was found in Treme Tuesday night, and his phone was inside the vehicle.

Gentilly pastor whose wife was killed in carjacking reported missing

I just read about this at DM.....Praying he’s okay but I’m afraid we all know how this will turn out. Hope I’m wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back