CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is they have to know 100 percent for sure exactly what her role is before they offer immunity. There was a case in Ontario, Canada approx 15 yrs ago. Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla Holmolka. Google it. Two teens went missing separately. They kept them alive for awhile and then killed them. Karla got a reduced sentenced for turning on Paul. Said she was abused and battered and had to help him. Then they found videos showing how involved and how much she enjoyed it, and found out her role in killing her own sister. Some say she may have been the one that drove the killings because prior to meeting and marrying her he was a rapist but not a killer. The Canadian public was furious that they bungled her deal. She got out, her lawyers brother married her, moved out of the country for awhile, had kids. It makes me want to retch...
Oh yeah. We Canucks were not pleased with that one. I too am of the opinion he was a monster, but she was equally so.

The fact that multiple news orgs got this info and released it at the same time makes me think it was intentional

I think you are right because the info has been out for awhile, including name. Nancy Grace released info on Dec 26 from former/retired police with connections to the case. The two individuals on the show with the connections could have been interviewed by other MSM but they werent. It still didn't get picked up on a wider scale. Now today, it is, that makes me think it was intentional with sources closer to the investigation and more of them authorized to give a tiny bit of info. Maybe this pressure has to do with trying to get him to release body location. Could be wrong

Completely MOO but I'm wondering if when KB met PF and moved fairly quickly to be near him..then got pregnant... perhaps her family was already on her for making rush decisions and then when she realized he was a loser and she ended relationship she wasn't quite ready to hear more from the family. Making bad decisions for love or lust happens and it's hard when you are blind to what everyone else sees. Then when you finally see it it's hard to admit to it. You're hurting and you don't want to hear it from everyone. I'm not sure sure if I call that lying...I sort of understand trying to keep her private life private. MOO

I am just guessing but KB also enrolled in pilot training in a local college the pull was probably both developing a relationship and her training.

Mother of 'killer fiance' Patrick Frazee files for custody of baby Kaylee from Kelsey Berreth's parents just days after her son was charged with murdering their daughter - who she did not report missing

Mom of 'killer fiance' Patrick Frazee files for custody of baby Kaylee from Kelsey Berreth's parents | Daily Mail Online

New article.

At best, PF's mother is missing a sensitivity chip.
<modsnip - alluding>

KB's parents are dealing with the emotionally devastating and traumatic loss of their daughter and now they have the added stress of court hearings re: custody of their granddaughter courtesy of PF's mommy. What a beaut. (Beaut is not a derogatory word, so I think I can say it, but mods, delete if/as needed).

Last edited by a moderator:
My hat goes off to Public Defenders (not high profile defense attorneys who go get into it for fame & $$) but someone like Adam S in this case, and CW’s Public Defenders. I feel like they are assigned cases and are always behind the eight ball in getting information. I personally applaud all attorneys that have the brilliance to understand our US justice system, it mind boggles me! Public Defenders have no choice, whether they feel a client is guilt or not, they have to power on. And their lives change!

What about DAs who work their tails off to get justice for victims and their families?? Just wondering. Not biased or anything.

Respectfully Trudie, there is absolutely no way in hellz that I would send texts for or dispose of a dude's baby momma's phone I don't care if he was Brad Pitt. Nope, not gonna happen.

Lol, I would be suspicious as hell if anyone said “do me a fave, send the drafted texts in abt 8 hours then get rid of the phone.” No. Nope. Not happening. But everyone’s different. <modsnip - discussing other forums>

tampering with evidence in a first degree murder trial
BBM
Yea but when she tels LE what they want to know that "Tampering with evidence in a first degree murder trial" charge probably gets reduced to jaywalking.

She's singing and they don't even care she is off key.

What about DAs who work their tails off to get justice for victims and their families?? Just wondering. Not biased or anything.
yessssss! Our fave!
So does the breaking news surprise you?

At best, PF's mother is missing a sensitivity chip.
At worst, she's, well, I can't say, as doing so would result in swift and severe disciplinary action.

KB's parents are dealing with the emotionally devastating and traumatic murder of their daughter and now they have the added stress of court hearings re: custody of their granddaughter courtesy of PF's mommy.

I hope that someone in KB's family or circle of friends create a go-fund-me page so her mother can fight this ridiculousness! My heart goes out :(

Hypothetically speaking, suppose he met this woman many months ago. And although she currently lived in Idaho, what if she had strong ties to his hometown in Colorado? Maybe she was in his hometown for Thanksgiving weekend?

And perhaps he set up the texts, to be sent a few days later on, when she would be back in Idaho? So all she needed to do, was turn the phone on at some point, when she returned North. He would not have had to totally explain all of the details fully---only that he was in a custody battle and he needed help fighting his mean ex, who was trying to take his child away...

And maybe, the detectives got wind of this girlfriend, and sent an investigator to meet with her and ask what she knew. I am sure they pressured her. She probably came unglued and told everything she knew about the phone, etc.
He is a rascal, no doubt. But still.......no way I would do that for him. I would know he is a thief!

Maybe she did bake them from scratch. There are 2 cinnamon roll recipe pins on her Pinterest.

KB's Pinterest is quite heartbreaking, especially ideas for Kaylee's room, home decor and religious affirmations (some definitely sound like she was struggling w/ PF).

These are like you can see her soul struggling with him.

@jaspermac I remember the "Ken & Barbie Killers" AKA Paul and Karla Homolka. <modsnip - off topic>I hope Kelsey Berreth's case doesn't end up in a similar situation, if there's another person involved.

<modsnip - off topic> But in this case as early as Dec 26, MSM (Nancy Grace crime on line webcast) reported a female GF of PF being interogatted by police. So they had to have been talking with her prior to Dec 26, it seems they are taking their time, dotting their i's, crossing their t's trying not to get bamboozled by anyone. Or at least I hope

Why do these men (Frazee, Watts, Martin MacNeill, Scott Peterson, etc.) think need to kill to date another woman?

Why not separate, divorce, and live their own life? Besides being ethical, isn't that easier (and cheaper) anyway?

Isn't it sad that we have to "thank" PF for not hurting baby K, like CW, when he should not have killed anyone at all?

Seriously, if it turns out his accomplice is a nurse,<modsnip - name calling>The health and wellbeing of individuals clearly should NOT be entrusted to her.

She will probably lose her job & the board of nursing will revoke her license. My guess. Idk. Depends on her involvement. Moo

What if it was not about custody? I could not find the exact date of KB’s employment by DOSS, but if PF planned to kill her since September, it might have been so that she had no plans of moving at that time.

What else?

Is it possible that PF simply did not want KB to be in her daughter’s life?

It is my understanding that PF and KB met on a Christian site. But any possibility that PF did not want baby K to be raised in a certain branch of Christianity? Something like this?

Why would a person be so persistent to remove the kid’s mom?

It looks like he was in another relationship for one thing.

I think you are right because the info has been out for awhile, including name. Nancy Grace released info on Dec 26 from former/retired police with connections to the case. The two individuals on the show with the connections could have been interviewed by other MSM but they werent. It still didn't get picked up on a wider scale. Now today, it is, that makes me think it was intentional with sources closer to the investigation and more of them authorized to give a tiny bit of info. Maybe this pressure has to do with trying to get him to release body location. Could be wrong
Maybe it has to do with charging her? Once they charge her it becomes public information? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer