WA - Natalie Gulizia, 14, fatally shot by mom as she called 911, Renton, 18 Dec 2018

Check SL's FB for her comments about the school. It corresponds with a motion she made in court:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008514690981

Sorry for serial posting. This happened in my state and after following little Denise's case I want to see how it proceeds. Plus I'm really angry that SL chose to harm innocent children in order to fulfill her need for revenge on her ex. I'm gonna dog it until she's convicted and sentenced.
Yep, that and her shared Yelp reviews indicate she was an angry, revengeful, and entitled person. If you click on her Info tab on Facebook, you can also find a 1 star review on a Beauty Bar.

So disturbing! :confused:

I’m not able to see her FB or the posts. Can you guys still see it?
I think it’s a bug either in the forum software, Facebook, or Safari (are you on iPhone or iPad?).

If I search for her in Facebook, copy her profile link here and then click on it, it will not open.

Try searching for
Svetlana Lavrinenko Laurel
in Facebook. There is only one.

See if this works. I went through the nail salon review to get it to open. I’m on an iPad on Safari. She is certainly obsessed with bad reviews for a restaurant and also the school. No photos of her kids.

Works for me. Weird. If I copy the link (from iPhone), it doesn’t work. It always used to work here but for the last couple of days, it doesn’t.

Evidently Renton is a suburb of Seattle, 11 miles from downtown Seattle. So it makes zero sense for police response to have taken so long! I understand in rural areas it can take quite a while since there are so few law enforcement available that may have to travel far to get there- but this is a suburb by a major city! They need to answer for this one! She should have been saved in time[/QUOTE
You're correct. In fact the PD station is about 4.5 miles from the house. The 911 call came in at 8:30 pm so traffic wasn't heavy like it is during rush hour. There are two possible routes.

I have friends in Renton - it's a very nice area.

Google Maps
You're correct. In fact the PD station is about 4.5 miles from the house. The 911 call came in at 8:30 pm so traffic wasn't heavy like it is during rush hour. There are two possible routes.

I have friends in Renton - it's a very nice area.

Google Maps
I can confirm this as well. Suburban area with a number of fire stations and police depts.

Honestly, I get that she was angry I'm just now getting into this case. I do agree it's a revenge killing, and to take the life of your own child. There is most likely some type of mental health going on there and I hope she gets the max sentence!

Check SL's FB for her comments about the school. It corresponds with a motion she made in court:

Sorry for serial posting. This happened in my state and after following little Denise's case I want to see how it proceeds. Plus I'm really angry that SL chose to harm innocent children in order to fulfill her need for revenge on her ex. I'm gonna dog it until she's convicted and sentenced.
Facebook page is saying it's not available bah humbug

Facebook page is saying it's not available bah humbug
I can still see her FB page but it looks like she scrubbed it. Just her Name and picture remain. The only msm news I found was from January 3 at KIRO news where she pleaded not guilty in court:
“It is further alleged that there are aggravating circumstances that exist that the murder was committed in the course of and furtherance of burglary in the first degree and kidnapping in the first degree,” King County Prosecutors said Thursday.
“It is further alleged in Count 3 that you committed this act within the sight or sound of yours – or the victim’s -- child,” prosecutor’s said.
She's being held with no bond and is supposed to be back in court sometime this week. She's currently held in the King County Correctional Facility - Seattle.

No real info at the King County and Vine links other than bail was denied:
Jail Inmate Lookup Service - King County
VINELink

The King County Courts site lists daily calendars and one that covers the week. I checked all and found nothing. I'll check again on Thursday.
Superior Court Calendars & Schedules - King County

FWIW, her booking number is 218035053, the cause number is 181071816*, the charge is HOMICIDE INV-(DV)/AGG MURDER 1 DV and the case is in King County Superior Court.

*Her case number here is listed as Case Number: 18-1-07181-6 using the dashes.
Washington Courts - Search Case Records

@MsMarple - asking for your help on this one. I can't access King County, so was wondering if you could?
Case #218035053 or 18-1-07181-6

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-013.gif

Bumping up again for @MsMarple - just wondering if any thing "new" on the court site?
No hurry..... TIA! :)

Poor girl, she was just 14 y.o.
I hope this so called "mother" will spend the rest of her useless life in prison
I don't understand why she has still not been convicted...I mean a whole year has passed now... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back