TX TX - Weatherford, Hisp/AsianFem 20-30, UP59863, 4'6-5'3, pink waist tie from robe, Dec'18

Hispanic - 20/30 years old 4'6-5'3 - thought to be dead 9 months to 2 years :(

Hunters find unidentified woman's remains in Parker County, officials say | Crime | Dallas News
From the link:
1546466834-IMG_1621.jpg

The two hunters came across what appeared to be a human skull and bones about 10:30 a.m. on property in the 500 block of Ragle Road, near Lake Weatherford, the sheriff's office said.

"The remains were scattered on the southwest corner of the property in about a 50-yard radius," Sheriff Larry Fowler said in a written statement.

Authorities hope someone may recognize what appears to be the pink waist tie from a bathrobe, which was found near the remains.

The only local missing females that fit the timeframe (which i looked back 5 years rather than 2) are Leah Martin W/F from Graham and Typhenie Johnson B/F from Euless and neither are Hispanic. There is one H/F that went missing in Sept, 2018 from Benbrook-Piper Willimon but that seems too recent to match but it is real close to Weatherford.
mpDetails

The only local missing females that fit the timeframe (which i looked back 5 years rather than 2) are Leah Martin W/F from Graham and Typhenie Johnson B/F from Euless and neither are Hispanic. There is one H/F that went missing in Sept, 2018 from Benbrook-Piper Willimon but that seems too recent to match but it is real close to Weatherford.
mpDetails

It doesn't hurt sometimes to suggest different race missing persons IMO-- when the remains are skeletal the ME can sometimes be wrong about race, unless they have run the DNA through an ancestry DNA test. That said:

Leah Martin was already found deceased according to her thread title: Found Deceased - TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

I followed Typhenie's case closely and I'm pretty sure this can't be her. Long story short-- her abductor was a ex-boyfriend who took her from her apt yard in the trunk of his car, it was noticed immediately and he was arrested. He only had about 45 minutes to hide her body and return so she is close to the area she disappeared from IMO: TX - TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016

Piper Isabelle Willimon seems like a slight possibility even though she is too recently missing and younger than the suggested age range. Here is her thread: TX - TX - Piper Willimon, 17, Benbrook, 29 Sep 2018

Everything is wrong about this one (location, age, height) but she was possibly wearing a purple robe, so I'll just throw it out there:

Demographics
Missing Age53 Years
Current Age54 Years
First NameLisa
Middle NameAnn
Last NamePrescott
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 8" (68 Inches)
Weight175 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactAugust 31, 2018
NamUs Case CreatedOctober 12, 2018
Last Known Location Map
LocationJonesboro, Arkansas
CountyCraighead County

Circumstances of DisappearanceLast seen in Jonesboro, AR on August 31, 2018.
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorGreen
Right Eye ColorGreen
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Scar/mark
Scars: scars on both wrists, scar abdomen, scar on neck

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
She was last seen wearing a black Winnie The Pooh pajama top with pink and purple Eeyore’s on it and may be wearing a fleece purple robe.
Missing Person Case

It doesn't hurt sometimes to suggest different race missing persons IMO-- when the remains are skeletal the ME can sometimes be wrong about race, unless they have run the DNA through an ancestry DNA test. That said:

Leah Martin was already found deceased according to her thread title: Found Deceased - TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

I followed Typhenie's case closely and I'm pretty sure this can't be her. Long story short-- her abductor was a ex-boyfriend who took her from her apt yard in the trunk of his car, it was noticed immediately and he was arrested. He only had about 45 minutes to hide her body and return so she is close to the area she disappeared from IMO: TX - TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016

Piper Isabelle Willimon seems like a slight possibility even though she is too recently missing and younger than the suggested age range. Here is her thread: TX - TX - Piper Willimon, 17, Benbrook, 29 Sep 2018
I had no idea that Leah Martin was found and there was a trial (which turns my stomach after reading that). Thank you for the update. Regarding Typhenie I followed that one too because it is near to me and I grew up a few miles from where it happened. You are correct about the 45 minutes, and there is a ton of places to hide a body in the Trinity river bottoms between her abduction location and his residence, but I don't rule out the fact that he may have had help.

They're considering this a homicide, so if no other clothing was found, I wonder if the bathrobe tie was used as a ligature of some kind, to restrain or strangle her? If so, it's still most likely to be her own, probably, but could also somehow be related to her killer.

Skull found near lake sent off for facial reconstruction

The skull — which was determined to belong to a Hispanic female, age in the 20s to late 30s — was found with what appeared to be a pink robe waist tie, but Branum said the sheriff’s office didn’t have luck locating a match from the DNA or the many calls received from all over the U.S.

“The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office got DNA out of it and sent it to every database known and found no matches and none of the leads we got panned out, so what they’ve done since then is they sent the skull off to have a facial reconstruction done on it,” Branum said. “So at this point it’s just sit and wait. When we get that back, hopefully someone will recognize the reconstruction and be able to identify her.”

Branum said the skull was sent off to a Texas Department of Public Safety lab, but does not have a timeframe on when the reconstruction will be complete at this time.

TX - TX - Camelia Perez-Hernandez, 25, & Luis Rodriguez, 41, Richardson, 11 July 2016

I posted on Camelia's thread regarding her being a potential match to this young lady. The timing, location, and physical description seem close (Imo). She was apparently in a troubled relationship with a married man who also went missing (he may be in Mexico) just days after she did. There's a murder warrant out for his arrest. Many of her personal belongings were removed from her apt.

Links to her NamUs and The Charley Project profiles:

Camelia Perez-Hernandez – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Skull found near lake sent off for facial reconstruction

The skull — which was determined to belong to a Hispanic female, age in the 20s to late 30s — was found with what appeared to be a pink robe waist tie, but Branum said the sheriff’s office didn’t have luck locating a match from the DNA or the many calls received from all over the U.S.

“The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office got DNA out of it and sent it to every database known and found no matches and none of the leads we got panned out, so what they’ve done since then is they sent the skull off to have a facial reconstruction done on it,” Branum said. “So at this point it’s just sit and wait. When we get that back, hopefully someone will recognize the reconstruction and be able to identify her.”

Branum said the skull was sent off to a Texas Department of Public Safety lab, but does not have a timeframe on when the reconstruction will be complete at this time.
The recons have been released!
The sketches and a 3D rendering were created by a forensic artist from the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety. The artist, according to the Sheriff’s Office, worked off of a biological profile compiled by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.

The woman is thought to have been a Hispanic or Asian female in her late 20s to early 30s who stood between 4 feet, 6 inches and 5 feet, 3 inches, the Sheriff’s Office said on Facebook Wednesday.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article234706532.html

Attachments

• weatherfordjanedoe.jpeg
    weatherfordjanedoe.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 37
  • weatherfordjanedoe2.jpeg
    weatherfordjanedoe2.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I wonder if she could be Italian, or Hispanic of Italian ancestry (common in Venezuela and Argentina). Her eyes look so Sicilian...

mpDetails

Piper is Who I was thinking of and Didn't she go missing with a bathrobe!!!

No I think her mom said she TOOK clothes and a bathrobe ....I cant find it ...help she is 5'3 and in this weather I think its a huge possibility

I called it in just in case !they transferred me to a VM so I left a detailed msg and asked that I get a call back .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back