Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

The evidence is from the Dassey computer, that computer experts retrieved.
The discussion i was referencing was in regard to Bobby Dassey with the computer evidence which i provided a link for.
You also need to provide links if stating things as fact. I take it that what you say is just your opinion otherwise.

Please provide a link demonstrating any image of violence against women on the Dassey computer BEFORE 10/31/05 and also proof Bobby downloaded them. And do you not have any answers for my questions ? And how do you feel about Stevie's sexual transgressions in the past ? All made up ?

That is Zellner's motion - please provide an unbiased link to the contents of the Dassey computer where violent images against women were found prior to 10/31/05 and that Bobby Dassey downloaded them.

And I see you have no answers to my questions.
You seem to know everything so perhaps you could provide links to what you are talking about?
I am not interested in anything other than the alleged murder of Teresa Halbach and what is relevant to her case currently in the post conviction phase with all the information and investigation pertaining to that. And BoD's computer evidence and BoD as an alternate Brady suspect is currently relevant to all that, not Avery's history.

You seem to know everything so perhaps you could provide links to what you are talking about?
I am not interested in anything other than the alleged murder of Teresa Halbach and what is relevant to her case currently in the post conviction phase with all the information and investigation pertaining to that. And BoD's computer evidence and BoD as an alternate Brady suspect is currently relevant to all that, not Avery's history.

Alleged murder of Teresa Halbach ? LOL

Typical deflection from a truther - there is zero evidence that Bobby is involved in Halbach's murder and of course you wouldn't be interested in anything that implicates Stevie. Like Zellner, you have nothing.

You just reminded me... around Christmas, the audio of an interview with Barb was released from the day they took her DNA/prints. They were having a hard time finding Bobby, Barb had to call him and tell him to come to the hospital, I am not sure how long they had to wait. I will see if I can find the link to the audio, I just checked the www.stevenavery.org site and it wasn't added there, at least not under interviews. I only listened to a portion of it because it was really hard to hear and I had company at the time and totally forgot about it until now.

ETA: found the link Copy of Barb's Interview November 9, 2005 - Noise Reduction - Copy.mp3

the sound quality is horrible

Thanks for link, notes on the video:

*Sound quality gets bearable around 7:00
*11:14-13:28 Barb's call to Bobby to come give samples at hospital
*13:30-16:15 Barb repeatedly evades answering the question whether Bobby was home when she got home at 5pm
*14:50 Male officer speaking "You said: 'After he (BoD)came home from hunting he told me that the girl (TH) had called and left a message'".

According to Barb then BoD DID hear the message TH left. It's possible then he heard it before she arrived and KNEW she was coming.

Missy didn't BoD say somewhere he never heard the message?
Another conflicting statement regarding BoD
Honest hearted individuals reading and listening to statements regarding Bobby will see he is lying and others are lying for or about him.

The time is ticking away for Bobby, you can't hide the truth for ever

Hi @missy1974

Thanks so much for the welcome, yes I have looked at the stevenaverycase.org website, it is overwhelming! I started with then easy parts, watching the early interviews lol. This case is the most confusing of all lol. I couldn’t say 100% either way. It seems every piece of evidence can be refuted on both sides and both explanations seem plausible to me lol. I am slightly swayed more towards guilty simply as I’m finding it hard to believe that BoD observed SA actively bleeding, went into his trailer to retrieve the blood and drive to where TH car was hidden to deposit the blood. It just seems like a stretch to me. I find RH highly suspicious, lied under oath, never told LE he was an ex, directed the finding of the rav etc. I do feel regardless of the truth LE botched this case from the start and if every possible suspect had been thoroughly investigated we’d all be in a position of more certainty.

BBM I think that is the biggest problem with this case, the investigation was horrible! I personally don't believe for a minute that Brendan is guilty, I am not certain on Steven, but I tend to lean towards innocent only because of the investigation.

I think that Zellner in ways has done SA no favors with some of her theories lol BUT... at the same time, she is still fighting for him and all she has to do is show that it is possible that someone else could have been responsible, that other scenario's could have happened, it's what his lawyers should have tried harder at during trial IMO

It's refreshing to see you come in and not be stuck on one side of the fence lol For some of us, we have been on either side for so long, that I don't think there is anything anyone could say that would make us jump over. Just as an example, the video of SA from the 9th that I posted yesterday, I watched a bit of it again and I can't help but think the guys is innocent... others that think he is guilty, watch it and it confirms for them he is guilty ... it's amazing how the mind views things when our minds are already made up ;-)

oh and I am not a "Zellner worshipper"... I happen to think she is good at what she does.... I think that the process takes forever, unfortunately. But I also think that she has made some procedural mistakes along the way that has not helped SA's case move forward. I think that some of her theories are "out there", yet, they can fit... so I can't completely discount them.

Zellner is actually being sued by one of her other clients.... I will post it in another post after this one.

Sorry for rambling! I hope you keep an open mind, I know it's a lot of information... any questions or if you are looking for anything specific, ask and I will try to find it for you! There are a ton of threads in the forum as well, but they to might feel overwhelming :)

Alleged murder of Teresa Halbach ? LOL

Typical deflection from a truther - there is zero evidence that Bobby is involved in Halbach's murder and of course you wouldn't be interested in anything that implicates Stevie. Like Zellner, you have nothing.

Why are you so protective of Bobby, the individual with advanced knowledge of TH's arrival, the desire to kill women, and the advantage of surprise, all making him the suspect with greatest motive and greatest opportunity. Also, as a hunter, it is not a stretch to say Bobby likely had the best knowledge of the surrounding land, naturally hunters get acquainted with the land. SA on the other hand was in jail for 18 years and probably didn't care about exploring or hunting in the 2 years of freedom.

Last edited:

*13:30-16:15 Barb repeatedly evades answering the question whether Bobby was home when she got home at 5pm
*14:50 Male officer speaking "You said: 'After he (BoD)came home from hunting he told me that the girl (TH) had called and left a message'".

According to Barb then BoD DID hear the message TH left. It's possible then he heard it before she arrived and KNEW she was coming.

Honest hearted individuals reading and listening to statements regarding Bobby will see he is lying and others are lying for or about him.

Hi @entrustEd if you believe that others are lying for or about BoD, and I believe anything is a possibility in this case, why would Barb and other family members lie to cover for him, at the expense of their 16 year old son/family member spending the rest of his life in jail for a crime he didn’t commit? I’m not challenging you, I’m genuinely curious as to why you feel they’d do that?

Hi @entrustEd if you believe that others are lying for or about BoD, and I believe anything is a possibility in this case, why would Barb and other family members lie to cover for him, at the expense of their 16 year old son/family member spending the rest of his life in jail for a crime he didn’t commit? I’m not challenging you, I’m genuinely curious as to why you feel they’d do that?

Good question, Brendan's family didn't see any threat to him. The police knew him and Blaine were in school and not suspected.

SA, Bobby, Chuck and the other brother were the suspects.

It wasn't until Brendan's female cousin lied that the investigators focused on Brendan and broke him. Barb didn't protect him like her beloved Bobby.

Why are you so protective of Bobby, the individual with advanced knowledge of TH's arrival, the desire to kill women, and the advantage of surprise, all making him the suspect with greatest motive and greatest opportunity. Also, as a hunter, it is not a stretch to say Bobby likely had the best knowledge of the surrounding land, naturally hunters get acquainted with the land. SA on the other hand was in jail for 18 years and probably didn't care about exploring or hunting in the 2 years of freedom.

Tell you what Ed - present an end-to-end account of how Bobby killed Teresa complete with dates/times/evidence against Bobby/where the Rav4 was/etc and I'll be happy to read it.

How do you know Bobby had a desire to kill women ? If he did, give me some evidence that he did. Pics on a computer downloaded after the murder don't count as evidence.

Stevie was also a hunter - there's a pic in the opening of every MaM2 episode with him and a deer. Too bad he switched from hunting deer to hunting women.

Good question, Brendan's family didn't see any threat to him. The police knew him and Blaine were in school and not suspected.

SA, Bobby, Chuck and the other brother were the suspects.

It wasn't until Brendan's female cousin lied that the investigators focused on Brendan and broke him. Barb didn't protect him like her beloved Bobby.

Prove that Kayla lied to the school counselor.

BBM it's in his testimony, he says he didn't hear the phone ring and didn't hear or check for messages. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...-Trial-Transcript-Day-3-2007Feb14.pdf#page=41

Thanks for listening to it lol I started last night again, and was to lazy to find my headphones to listen to it! Did you get the impression that Bobby showed up while they were still recording? From what I have read about the audio, I don't think he did, but we know he did show up that day eventually. Another interesting part of the audio that was transcribed was that Barb knew and didn't care that he was selling the van (courtesy of Nexious on reddit for transcribing)

QUESTION: Umm, do you remember mentioning that the Saturday before, uh, this all came about, that you had an argument of some sort with Steven about why--hey, why are you even puttin' this thing in Auto Trader? Do you remember about what time that was, or when that was?

BARB: No.

QUESTION: Umm, you had said that it was before he left--

BARB: I didn't have an argument with him, I just told him.

QUESTION: Well what did you ask him, or what did you tell him?

BARB: I asked him why he was putting it in there. 'Cause it's not good anyhow.

QUESTION: What do you think that van was worth?

BARB: I don't know. Couldn't tell you. That's why he--

QUESTION: Did you guys discuss it at all?

BARB: That's why he always did it. He's put in a lot of cars in Auto Trader already.

QUESTION: Did he--did he ask you or how did it go to decide "hey, let's sell this vehicle and put it in the newspaper," or whatever?

BARB: It was no use to me.

QUESTION: Okay. So I guess, what I'm asking is--did you, did you ask him? Did he ask you? Did you guys just think that--

BARB: He asked me.

QUESTION: And what did he ask you?

BARB: If he should. I told him, do what he's gotta do. I says it really doesn't pay though.

QUESTION: He asked you if he should sell it or put it in the paper?

BARB: Put it in the magazine.

QUESTION: And what did you say?

BARB: I told him it didn't make a difference, but what for? Didn't pay.

QUESTION: Do you know how much it costs to put those ads in?

BARB: Forty dollars. It's all--the van and everything is underneath my name.

QUESTION: All right. Did you pay that fourty dollars?

BARB: No, he did. I gotta pay him back. But right now I got a hard time going myself. Four boys I'm supporting. And a house mortgage.

QUESTION: It's tough.

BARB: Yeah it is, plus I'm going through a divorce.

QUESTION: Did, uh, did he tell you that he paid for it?

BARB: I think he did. Otherwise she wouldn't had took the pictures.

QUESTION: Did she get the pictures taken?

BARB: I don't know. Bobby said that she was out there taking pictures, so.

QUESTION: Bobby saw her?

BARB: Bobby saw her taking pictures, I guess. I wasn't home.

It is BoD who is lying. He lied under oath at a murder trial. Until he clears that up, any accusations against him are to be fully expected.
I am not on the BoD killed her train as of now. But he needs to explain why he commited perjury at the murder trial of Teresa Halbach.

BBM I think that is the biggest problem with this case, the investigation was horrible! I personally don't believe for a minute that Brendan is guilty, I am not certain on Steven, but I tend to lean towards innocent only because of the investigation.

I think that Zellner in ways has done SA no favors with some of her theories lol BUT... at the same time, she is still fighting for him and all she has to do is show that it is possible that someone else could have been responsible, that other scenario's could have happened, it's what his lawyers should have tried harder at during trial IMO

It's refreshing to see you come in and not be stuck on one side of the fence lol For some of us, we have been on either side for so long, that I don't think there is anything anyone could say that would make us jump over. Just as an example, the video of SA from the 9th that I posted yesterday, I watched a bit of it again and I can't help but think the guys is innocent... others that think he is guilty, watch it and it confirms for them he is guilty ... it's amazing how the mind views things when our minds are already made up ;-)

oh and I am not a "Zellner worshipper"... I happen to think she is good at what she does.... I think that the process takes forever, unfortunately. But I also think that she has made some procedural mistakes along the way that has not helped SA's case move forward. I think that some of her theories are "out there", yet, they can fit... so I can't completely discount them.

Zellner is actually being sued by one of her other clients.... I will post it in another post after this one.

Sorry for rambling! I hope you keep an open mind, I know it's a lot of information... any questions or if you are looking for anything specific, ask and I will try to find it for you! There are a ton of threads in the forum as well, but they to might feel overwhelming :)
Hi

Hi @missy1974

I didn’t know you weren’t 100% convinced of SA innocence, there’s so much to take in and how does anybody work out who told the truth and who didn’t?! What do you struggle believing?

I agree, some of KZ theories are hard to digest, personally I’d find it more believeable if she had carried on with the police planting the blood. I do believe without doubt that the key was planted though, does anyone know here why it was only the key and lanyard? Why not the whole set of keys? I’ve noticed from previous threads that your knowledge of this case and providing links is exceptional so appreciate the offer of help if needed.

It is BoD who is lying. He lied under oath at a murder trial. Until he clears that up, any accusations against him are to be fully expected.
I am not on the BoD killed her train as of now. But he needs to explain why he commited perjury at the murder trial of Teresa Halbach.

Go listen to his 11/6/05 interview from Crivitz and how he says Halbach turned left out of the property. Same thing Avery said time and time again. And then Brendan says she turned right. Oops - uncle Stevie gonna be mad at me.

I'm not entrustEd, but I think it's possible that in the beginning Barb was not necessarily lying, but protecting her boys. I think in that audio interview they do say something to her about her boys being involved... she's a mama, she would go in protective mode, I think I would. Brendan didn't get caught up in all of this until late February 2006/ march 2006.

The family dynamics are kind of crazy in this case... lol Then add her new husband into the mix, Scott... some days I feel sorry for Barb.

Prove that she lied when she said she lied to the school counselor.

Why would she go to the school counselor in the 1st place if Brendan had not said something to her ?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back