CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the news reporters doing tweets from the courtroom and especially the newer reporters dont realize we want to hear about EVERYTHING. :)

What the defendent is wearing when they walk in?
Any Shackles or restraints?
What color socks they have on?
Do they look scared when walking in?
Are they giving any dirty looks to others in the courtroom?

And what about relatives walking in?
Same questions for those?
Word.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 56s56 seconds ago
Patrick Frazee is in court today for a motions hearing in his criminal case. It starts at 1:30 p.m. (MT). Among the topics to be covered include letting him actually see the probable cause affidavit & whether to allow consumptive testing. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 16s16 seconds ago
A reminder: Communication with the outside world isn’t allowed from inside the courtroom. I’ll share notes here when the hearing is over. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
.@ryanmutchkoaa and I just rolled into town. We’ll provide full coverage of the hearing & what to expect moving forward on @KOAA
So they can't tweet during the hearing??? Sam says no, others say yes - wow

How many of you Websleuths members would have taken K.B phone and drive miles away to send fake text while knowing she was most likely dead :(

Plus do ya think that Nicole Kessinger would have done the same thing for Chris Watts if he had asked her to?

Awesome. Clayton Sandell is there as well.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
About to go into court where Patrick Frazee will appear today for a motions hearing in the #KelseyBerreth case. Saw this sign on the courtroom door so I guess we’ll be able to give you real time updates.
DwF7cMDVsAEuzwW.jpg

I saw New Years 2018 is when they broke up, according to PF’s friend. 3 months or so after the baby was born

I suspect we will later find out that is when that particular friend saw PF out with someone else. PF had to explain it some how so perhaps he said they broke up. I wonder what KB was doing New Years 2018? If I had to guess I would say she was probably exhausted from taking care of her 3 month old baby and getting ready to return to working full time. Jan 1, 2018 was a Monday. When you share a newborn with someone you don't live with it's easy to only do a New Year Eve dinner and then part ways early to go off with another date to party the night away somewhere. PF had no job to get up for on New Years day but KB might have or she might have been too tired for a midnight party from having a newborn. JMO.

Since he's only been charged but not convicted, is it not appropriate that he be able to wear normal (dress) attire while in court? I guess that would be up to his public defender? Perhaps it's reserved to court moments when a jury is present.

Welcome to Websleuths, BelleinDixie. :)

I don't think so - just advisements/arraignments, IIRC. MOO
PF's arraignment on 12/31 was not televised/streamed when it started at 9:30 but then we got to see a pool cameraman's footage from later on in the hearing.

I hope we get so watch the hearing today.
We all are anxious to hear the judge's ruling about whether the arrest warrant will be unsealed or not.

I bet he’s glad they’re divorced and not have to deal with any of this! Moo
Unfortunately, something like this does affect them in a small way. For example, if they have children together, the children often become targets at school about their mom/dad being a murderer. They may even question that ex spouse or gf/bf, to gain insight about that person. People that know of their previous marriage/relationship start asking questions or show pity or avoid them. While he is probably grateful that she is out of his life in terms of being in a relationship, thir children, if they have any, are not. That will affect him and the children for years to come, even if only on an emotional level.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Patrick Frazee is in court today for a motions hearing in his criminal case. It starts at 1:30 p.m. (MT). Among the topics to be covered include letting him actually see the probable cause affidavit & whether to allow consumptive testing. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

12:03 PM - 4 Jan 2019

PT 12:30pm
CT 2:30pm
ET 3:30pm
BST 8:30pm

How many of you Websleuths members would have taken K.B phone and drive miles away to send fake text while knowing she was most likely dead :(

Plus do ya think that Nicole Kessinger would have done the same thing for Chris Watts if he had asked her to?
Count me out. And I don't think Nicole would have done it either. She worked with LE and continued to text him.

1. I’ll answer the rhetorical question with...no package is big enough.
2. Depends on the story he was selling.

I questioned/answered that myself in a thread yesterday. After listening to the Monday hearing (it’s about 9 or 10 minutes in), Judge LBV mentions Judge S (name is on record,....I thought she said Judge Sols?. ....But I saw there is a Judge Sells so I’m not 100% sure) assumes the position in January.

Perhaps they are changing the division of cases. Example:
In 2019, Judge LBV won’t be hearing custody cases and Judge S will. I have nothing to base this upon except I do know that when new judges come in, a division of cases sometimes occurs. If a current Judge doesn’t like juvenile cases, those cases could be shifted over to the new Judge, and the current judge could begin hearing divorce cases. —For what it’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker