CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I don’t think “many people” believed in CW’s innocence. You’ll have to point them out because on here, everyone is quick to say “I know CW was guilty from the jump”. They’ve said it in this thread (well, the one that just closed).

Back to Mary Winkler - you say “Deep South border state” like it explains that sentence. It doesn’t. Alabama is very male-dominated. You had a man - a pastor - who was shot in the back. And the wife left him where he lay - alive - and took her kids on a beach trip. If the gun accidentally went off, you call 911. You don’t go on a trip. The defense said that he made her wear high heels and a wig sometimes; when they displayed those items, the jury actually GASPED. Really? I’ll never understand that verdict or why voluntary manslaughter was even an option.
The Mary Winkler case was in McMinnville, TN. She served less than a year. She said her husband abused her. It was more than just making her wear high heels during sex.

IMO, the jury gasped because they were conservative church people, most likely members of the Church of Christ or Baptist, which are the two dominant churches in TN, especially small towns. The victim was a CofC preacher. I was raised CofC and it's very, very conservative and the men rule the congregation. (I don't know why this turned blue).

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/14/preacher.slain/index.html

Whomever sent that text in Idaho is an accomplice. Bottom line.

Especially since she was old enough to know that she wouldn't want anyone to lead her friends astray if she was missing and her ex fiance had her phone. Jmo

So it doesn't take a scientist to say that she is a co suspect as well.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Judge confirms he will seal that to the public. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 4m4 minutes ago
New judge over the case (judge rotation). Prosecution says they are now comfortable sharing the arrest affidavit with Frazee. They still want them sealed to the public. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Now on consumptive testing. Prosecution says since Monday, they’ve learned the evidence isn’t as critical as once thought. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV 3m3 minutes ago
Judge orders arrest affidavits to continue to be sealed. #PatrickFrazee @KKTV11News

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Judge will pass ruling on consumptive testing until Jan. 29 hearing. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution gave defense attorneys a copy of the lab’s protocol for that testing. He’ll review. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 4m4 minutes ago
Defense now saying he’s not sure he’ll be ready for preliminary hearing on Jan. 29, after looking at the arrest affidavit. Prosecution does not object @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500