Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Oh so now it is because she has no authority to clear them. A few minutes ago it was she "cleared" them.

Which one are you going with?

And it is her investigation, therefore she does have the authority.

She has no authority to clear anyone period. She is not a LE officer. And she just happened to make that statement after Colborn filed his lawsuit.

Like i said - I made three points about how he lied under oath.

Not only can you not make an argument against it, you are unwilling to even look.

Confirmation bias in full effect.

Brendan lied under oath as well; so did Kayla. Bobby has not been charged with anything and never will be.

Common sense is what is lacking on your part. Avery was the last person to see Teresa alive. Dassey confessed. Avery's DNA in car and on hood latch. Halbach's personal effects in Avery's burn barrel. Avery took the afternoon off for a 5-minute visit with a photographer. According to himself, Avery called Halbach's phone @ 4:35pm to come back a photo a loader in the dark. But couldn't think of it in the entire time he was off after 11am. Avery never told police or the media about the blood being stolen from his sink the night of 11/3. Avery's past history with women.

You need more ? Go read the Joe Evans letter.

I really don't care if you want to keep going over it or not. It's obvious you can't see the forest for the trees and wouldn't believe Avery killed Halbach even if he confessed.

The sad thing for you and the truthers is that the fat pig and his sidekick have been locked up where they belong for 11+ years and are not getting out. Everything Zellner has filed has been denied for 3 years. Can't wait to see this latest brief slapped down - if she even files it.

By this logic, nobody ever could be framed for a crime.

A murder victims cellphone in my garbage can - guilty of murder!

Did you know that sometimes, when someone commits a murder, sometimes they try to plant relevant pieces of evidence and point the finger elsewhere.

Imagine if legitimate LE had the same mindset as you seem to have. Anyone with half a brain could get away with murder.

She has no authority to clear anyone period. She is not a LE officer. And she just happened to make that statement after Colborn filed his lawsuit.

Colborn? You think she cleared Colborn? Show me where she said the key wasn't planted by LE?

By this logic, nobody ever could be framed for a crime.

A murder victims cellphone in my garbage can - guilty of murder!

Did you know that sometimes, when someone commits a murder, sometimes they try to plant relevant pieces of evidence and point the finger elsewhere.

Imagine if legitimate LE had the same mindset as you seem to have. Anyone with half a brain could get away with murder.

Avery & Dassey were not framed.

Colborn? You think she cleared Colborn? Show me where she said the key wasn't planted by LE?

Like I said - she has no authority to clear anyone. And can you prove the key was planted by Colborn ?

She has no authority to clear anyone of anything. They have been charged with a crime. How arrogant to even state such a thing.

Arrogant to state what? LOL it was you said she cleared them. I am the one saying she didn't.

Oh yes, I forgot about the biased docudrama MaM1.

Biased because??

they didn't include the palm pilot and cell phone? Maybe they were just presenting the truth and the truth looks biased against LE.

Do you think MTSO had a "bias" against Steven Avery?

Prove it in a court of law. Oh wait ... you have to have a new trial for that lol.

It's unfortunate you can't see that Avery & Dassey raped, murdered, and burned Teresa Halbach.

How could one possibly "see" that unless you have a Kratzonian type sexual deviant imagination?

Biased because??

they didn't include the palm pilot and cell phone? Maybe they were just presenting the truth and the truth looks biased against LE.

Do you think MTSO had a "bias" against Steven Avery?

Presenting the "truth" - or fairy tale speculation like Bobby killing Halbach on Kuss Road ?

If you're referring to the civil case, all Manitowoc County elected officials were removed from the investigation.

The actual truth is that Avery and Dassey raped, murdered, and burned Teresa Halbach's body and the actual truth is they're in state prison where they belong.

How could one possibly "see" that unless you have a Kratzonian type sexual deviant imagination?

I don't have to see anything - Brendan confessed and Avery opened his big mouth to Joe Evans.

What do you think of Steven Avery as a person ?

Again, it is her investigation so she can clear them of planting certain items. She is not clearing them of criminal wrong doing

Which has gone absolutely nowhere as Avery is still in jail with no new trial. When do you think Avery will start blaming Zellner like he did Buting & Strang ?

Which has gone absolutely nowhere as Avery is still in jail with no new trial. When do you think Avery will start blaming Zellner like he did Buting & Strang ?

Anyway, enough of this silly back and forth.

Let me know when you want to discuss Bobby's purgery that you have been deflecting since you came back from your long hiatus.

Anyway, enough of this silly back and forth.

Let me know when you want to discuss Bobby's purgery that you have been deflecting since you came back from your long hiatus.

It's "perjury" which can't be explained away by spell check and I really don't have a need to explain Bobby's testimony which he said is truthful and you are a "truther". Bobby is only under suspicion via the hive mentality of Zellner's cult.

It's "perjury" which can't be explained away by spell check and I really don't have a need to explain Bobby's testimony which he said is truthful and you are a "truther". Bobby is only under suspicion via the hive mentality of Zellner's cult.

Bobby is under suspicion for one reason - Because he lied under oath.

Maybe you will get around to making your argument against that, so far your only replies have been insults and contrarianism.

Let me know when you are ready to make an actual rebuttal.

Bobby is under suspicion for one reason - Because he lied under oath.

Maybe you will get around to making your argument against that, so far your only replies have been insults and contrarianism.

Let me know when you are ready to make an actual rebuttal.

Let me know when you actually have some evidence that implicates someone other Avery the Boy Scout.
Tick tock lol ...

RANCH my friend. I don't know where you are getting this 95% coming from statements made by Avery. His affidavits are a miniscule portion of her current appeal. She has numerous world renowned experts willing to testify about each piece of evidence that was used to frame Avery.
I stand corrected.

Prove it in a court of law. Oh wait ... you have to have a new trial for that lol.

It's unfortunate you can't see that Avery & Dassey raped, murdered, and burned Teresa Halbach.

You keep asking others to prove things, and you keep saying SA raped TH.
That is impossible to prove at all. BD said it happened, that's not proof.

Evidence is proof and there is NO evidence she was raped by SA. There was no DNA of TH found in Steven's trailer.
The reason none of TH's DNA was found in SA's trailer is because BD hadn't been coerced to confess til March 1st 2006, and by that time it was too late for LE to plant her blood.
No problem for FatKratz, he'll just do a highly unethical dramatic press conference to blast a story that was untrue.
Are you aware that the charge that SA raped TH was dropped, he was convicted of her murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back