CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing forward as reference from prior thread #23. Updated to include nurse.

My attempt to clarify :p all the Ks :eek:. . . . who did I miss?? Feel free to add . . .
  • KB - Kelsey Berreth
  • KB - Kelsey Berreth and Patrick Frazee's daughter - "Baby K" to differentiate her from her Mom (not sure if minors can be named here)
  • SK - Sam Kraemer - KOAA reporter (Colorado TV)
  • KS - Kelsey Souto - KMVT reporter (Idaho TV)
  • KK - Idaho Nurse ("IN") being investigated by LE in connection with disappearance of KB's cell phone. She is sometimes referred to as KL, L being her married surname. Since she is now divorced, she is most often referred to as KK, K being her maiden name. Her full name can be found in MSM and beginning of this thread, however, Tricia has requested we refer to her by initials only, as she has not been formally charged with anything by LE.
No need to use initials for the TV reporters - some people have used initials so I included them only for reference.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know how to copy over PommyMommy's post showing KB's parents' lawsuit document. I noticed item #20 says "Murder in the Second Degree". Is this a foresight that PF's charge may be reduced?

I don't think so, I think that is just to cover all of their bases in a civil suit. Wider spectrum to get a judgement on.

I am thinking that this nurse in Idaho probably visited her "relative" in Colorado on Thanksgiving, I don't know where she was Friday or Saturday, but probably left the Florissant area Sunday morning around 5:00 am, arriving at Gooding around 5:15 to send the bogus texts. PF would probably want the texts sent as soon as possible and 5:15 was probably the earliest they could be sent. PF probably figured Kelsey's mom might be getting concerned not having heard from Kelsey on Saturday and Sunday and she would probably call DOSS to see if Kelsey had shown up for work Monday and if she did call DOSS, she would be told that Kelsey texted saying that she would not be in this week, giving PF more time to get his ducks in a row. IMO

We know very little “for a fact,”here.

My money is on this being true though.

In fact, I’d be willing to bet PF’s “ranchette” on it.

Haaa! You are probably right but it can get confusing when posters state things like that as fact.

And since PF doesn't even own a ranchette, I won't be touching that bet. It belongs to his mommy, remember? :p:rolleyes:

I think i have lost hope she will be arrested for her involvement. They have been talking to her for too long, if they were going to do it, i think it would have been done already. Maybe the warrant was sealed until the plea was done. I think it was deal city for her.

It makes me think she was beaten, resulting in death & either P or his accomplice have told LE. Perhaps she fell during a confrontation or was punched, injured, later died. Just my opinion.

IMO, it sounds to me like someone with inside info is talking.

I originally posted this a number of threads ago, but if you look at the interior photos of KB’s home at the link below there is a low knee-wall separating the loft area from the tiled kitchen floor below. KB is so petite and PF is so large that, if there was a physical altercation upstairs, I fear she could have easily ended up being pushed or thrown over the wall and fractured her skull or broken her neck. The home is very small, less than 750 sq. ft., and the layout offers very few ways to escape an attacker. MOO.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/269-E-Lake-Ave-Woodland-Park-CO-80863/62719652_zpid/

I have a feeling they won't confirm she's being investigated because she's squeeling,and getting imunity for it. So technically they aren't investigating her,because she's giving them what they need. Maybe part of it is giving up where Kelsey is,and maybe that is the sensitive evidence they are trying to get back to Colorado.

MOO

PICTURED: Female nurse, 32, 'who assisted killer fiance Patrick Frazee' | Daily Mail Online

Just posting the above article so that I can finally quit with the "Indiana Nurse" references and use her real initials:

KK. Her initials are K.K.

There's nothing else I can say about her right now that falls within WS TOS.
Not. One. Single. Thing.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is what I always hope for. That people don't blame, hate or harass these second or third parties, nor their husbands, friends and relatives. It seems that we are in for a long trial, call me callous but I am concerned how much these trials cost the society. Apart from the obvious irreplaceable cost of human lives, and the lives of their relatives and kids that are ruined forever.

IMO, it sounds to me like someone with inside info is talking.

I originally posted this a number of threads ago, but if you look at the interior photos of KB’s home at the link below there is a low knee-wall separating the loft area from the tiled kitchen floor below. KB is so petite and PF is so large that, if there was a physical altercation upstairs, I fear she could have easily ended up being pushed or thrown over the wall and fractured her skull or broken her neck. The home is very small, less than 750 sq. ft., and the layout offers very few ways to escape an attacker. MOO.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/269-E-Lake-Ave-Woodland-Park-CO-80863/62719652_zpid/

I remember your post, Brix. Tysm for reposting. Your theory is reasonable. IMO

Someone obviously knows the injuries she sustained & is talking, imo.

Very small home. The fireplace would definitely be a head banger, imo.

You're right. She is only suspected of transporting KB's phone.

If you mean suspected by case followers like us on this board and by some in the media, I agree. LE hasn't even named her let alone said what they suspect she did. And it's maddening. I hope she is named by LE soon and all this comes out. Sorry to be so picky on wording but I'm trying to keep a grip on what is established case facts and what is speculation. And the bad media reporting on this case hasn't exactly filled me with confidence.
MOO.

Sorry, I don't know how to copy over PommyMommy's post showing KB's parents' lawsuit document. I noticed item #20 says "Murder in the Second Degree". Is this a foresight that PF's charge may be reduced?
This one?

Berreth parents file federal suit against Patrick Frazee
Kelsey Berreth's parents, Cheryl-Lee Berreth and Darrell Lynn Berreth, filed a civil suit in federal court against Patrick Frazee, Friday.

The civil suit accuses Frazee of wrongful death, negligence per se, conspiracy, and infliction of emotional distress. The documents allege Frazee either committed and/or collaborated in Kelsey's murder.

The suit also accuses Frazee of inflicting physical, mental, and emotional acts of violence on Kelsey prior to her death.

I believe this case really is as complex as District Attorney Jennifer Viehma keeps reiterating in pressers. It must have a lot of twists and turns which is making it such a weird one so far.

Her cousin was quoted in the news in the beginning, saying this is a complex case, much more so than people know. That’s stuck with me.

ETA or it could have been her VI aunt that said that. I’ll dig tomorrow to find the exact comment!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member