AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you name one thing in this case that does make sense???o_O

James/Denise good work ethic... seemed to put a lot in only child.. makes sense..

probably why case captures people... evil thrust on the innocent... like a comic book we’re waiting for Gordon to unmask perp and back to normal...

Murder 12 months ago made sense .. divorce and sloppy ... killing 2 people like your hunting deer at point blank range and kidnapping a child makes sense only to a schizophrenic psychopath....Or psychopath on meth...

Have you ever watched the show Doomsday Preppers? There are survival experts who give detailed instructions on how to amass enough provisions to last years. Admittedly, that type of scenario would entail a lot of long term preparation and planning. It might not be likely, but it is possible.
You can go to Costco and buy a one year supply of food that is specially packaged. Quick and easy.

I am guessing it is the entries on page 10 of the 14 page call log. It would fit around the time frame recalled as well, in the early morning hours of the day of the murders. It is probably all of the "En Route Other" and then "At Other".

Not often; usually just to the media thread. Something, in particular, you're looking for? MOO
Well, yes! The first, or earliest, Naiberg family interview. This would be known as the sofa video, where Denise's brother is wearing a green plaid shirt. Currently, this video only exists via Fox9 as a mixed edit news short piece. At least 20 of us here have seen a longer version with additional content that doesn't appear to exist anymore.

Can you name one thing in this case that does make sense???o_O

About the crime itself? Some things do some things don’t. I think a lot will make more sense if/when it is solved.

I think LE’s investigative steps make sense. I think the distraught/angry/confused nature of the family makes sense. One thing from the first few days that I thought made sense but others were questioning was the lack of any public statements/appearances from the family. Since this wasn’t a typical kidnapping case (because it also involved a double murder) it made sense to me that the family needed time to grieve and wasn’t ready to immediately jump in front of cameras.

James/Denise good work ethic... seemed to put a lot in only child.. makes sense..

probably why case captures people... evil thrust on the innocent... like a comic book we’re waiting for Gordon to unmask perp and back to normal...

Murder 12 months ago made sense .. divorce and sloppy ... killing 2 people like your hunting deer at point blank range and kidnapping a child makes sense only to a schizophrenic psychopath....Or psychopath on meth...

Still a likely scenario imo. And it can also fit with different scenarios, motives and perps.

I apologize if it has been discussed but any idea what NWAR stands for? The only thing I can find is the Northwest Association of Realtors.

Source: Call log.

Lilli is not wrong. That interview took place and Jayme's uncle looked like he was about to fly apart, wanted to say something, was fighting not to blurt out what he was thinking. He managed "I have a gut feeling, yes an idea" then his voice trailed off, he shook his head and remained silent. That interview exists now online, I saw it yesterday, but it has been edited and re-cut and now excludes that exchange with him. Which in itself is very interesting. Going back on these threads to find the link is pointless, IMO, because it will merely take you to that interview, which has since been re-edited.
Unless someone else may have copied that video at that point in time, on to their own youtube channel?

Sorry, can't keep up with this thread.... just wondering what came of last night's news announcement that was supposed to come on the 10pm news?? Also did anything come of the report of a missing person being treated for SA in hosp? TY!

Well, yes! The first, or earliest, Naiberg family interview. This would be known as the sofa video, where Denise's brother is wearing a green plaid shirt. Currently, this video only exists via Fox9 as a mixed edit news short piece. At least 20 of us here have seen a longer version with additional content that doesn't appear to exist anymore.
Well, I guess that makes me #21. It was Paul Blume's interview and I don't see the full interview on his YouTube channel or on Fox9. Perhaps you could reach out to him here and ask if the 11/12 interview is published in full anywhere: Paul Blume (@PaulBlume_FOX9) | Twitter

I doubt any of these links will be helpful, but I'll leave them here anyway:

4:26 min video: Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

3:46 min version in this article: Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

1:03 min video:

Sorry, can't keep up with this thread.... just wondering what came of last night's news announcement that was supposed to come on the 10pm news?? Also did anything come of the report of a missing person being treated for SA in hosp? TY!
If there was a hospital girl, it wasn't Jayme. Everything else was pure nonsense.

Well, I guess that makes me #21. It was Paul Blume's interview and I don't see the full interview on his YouTube channel or on Fox9. Perhaps you could reach out to him here and ask if the 11/12 interview is published in full anywhere: Paul Blume (@PaulBlume_FOX9) | Twitter

I doubt any of these links will be helpful, but I'll leave them here anyway:

4:26 min video: Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

3:46 min version in this article: Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

1:03 min video:
Thank you! I kinda thought this was going to be your answer. Sorry that you are now also suffering the mass psychosis video hallucinations as so many of us. :D Give Pommy a Snausage for me!

So who has a Twitter account that can hit up Blume? :)

The only way to find where she is, is to find the person who did this and I think they need to look at the people at that plant.

I agree chances are very high this could involve someone from the plant, no doubt about that.

But we don’t know this for certain though and LE doesn’t seem to have closed in on anything re: this, so possibilities are still on the table, imo.

Last edited:
I’ve had an unexpected free Saturday, blighted by cold weather and extreme post-Christmas tiredness. I spent this morning reading up on this case and since the thread went a bit quiet earlier on, I binged on some cases I’ve not thought of in a while. I went down the JonBenet rabbit hole again, I read up on Elizabeth Smart.

Then I decided to watch ‘Captive For 18 Years: The Jaycee Lee Story’.

I’ve posted previously about the semantics in this case; my profession involves inferring meaning from lexical choices all day, every day. So maybe I inferred too much from the Aunt’s pleas for Jayme to “come home”, since the Jaycee doc shows clips of her mother pleading for her to “come home” repeatedly even though her step father actually witnessed her abduction. Blow me down. Hats off to those who supposed this was a tactic to reduce the blame put on the offender, I’m moving towards being convinced of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow