Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to comment Santa ?
About what? If you’d done your research, you’d know I don’t go near the meth or any heavy drugs. I’ve never been involved in any of that kind of thing so I wouldn’t be able to speak about any of it. Sounds to me like you need to go talk to some bikers.

Delete. Wrong thread.

Last edited:
About what? If you’d done your research, you’d know I don’t go near the meth or any heavy drugs. I’ve never been involved in any of that kind of thing so I wouldn’t be able to speak about any of it. Sounds to me like you need to go talk to some bikers.

This suffices. LSD is NOT a heavy drug.

I’ve never been involved in any of that kind of thing so I wouldn’t be able to speak about any of it. Sounds to me like you need to go talk to some bikers.

Interesting comment Michael C.

Really? The CIA administered LSD way back in the 1950s to a man who jumped out of a 10th floor building to his death. Not one of their finest moments. Of course I guess it depends on the potency.

LSD is not an addictive drug. It is far different from Meth and other hard drug. I consider hard drugs to be highly addictive.

I’ve never been involved in any of that kind of thing so I wouldn’t be able to speak about any of it. Sounds to me like you need to go talk to some bikers.

Interesting comment Michael C.

Thanks, Dale M. I’m guessing that with your previous comment:
Well, how about 77 pounds of meth and 6 pounds of heroin conviction early Spring last year by a Club member and a Joplin raid of an Associate Club 2018 for the same stuff and multiple weapons transport ? Do you believe this stuff stops and that's not a reason to kill someone ? It doesn't have to be involvement of a person, it's knowledge that might get be a bad determinant .
you suspect that the GGMC or some other biker gang is somehow involved. The GJ3 were connected to the GGMC thru Garrison. Maybe you should go talk to them. Flesh things out. Find out what Sherrill could have possibly known that would cost her life.

Last edited:
Thanks, Dale M. I’m guessing that with your previous comment:

you suspect that the GGMC or some other biker gang is somehow involved. The GJ3 were connected to the GGMC thru Garrison. Maybe you should go talk to them. Flesh things out. Find out what Sherrill could have possibly known that would cost her life.

Ok. So how did your dating thing go and which one gave you the high-sign goodbye Michael on the short-bus trip?

Last edited:
Ok. So how did your dating thing go and which gave one you the high-sign goodbye Michael on the short-bus trip?

You're a lot closer with more intimate relationships. I prefer to start near and work out on a reason.

Ok. So how did your dating thing go and which gave one you the high-sign goodbye Michael on the short-bus trip?
I’ve already explained this. I met her dad once when he came to visit me in jail and warned me to stay away from his daughter. This was in October of 92, after the women went missing. He sent her to live with her mom in California. He made it pretty clear that he didn’t want us to see each other anymore. The only other time I saw him was when he waved goodbye after my sentencing hearing. Not too much of a friendly relationship if you ask me.
If you think he knows something more, go ask him.

I’ve already explained this. I met her dad once when he came to visit me in jail and warned me to stay away from his daughter. This was in October of 92, after the women went missing. He sent her to live with her mom in California. He made it pretty clear that he didn’t want us to see each other anymore. The only other time I saw him was when he waved goodbye after my sentencing hearing. Not too much of a friendly relationship if you ask me.
If you think he knows something more, go ask him.
Ok, who'd you date and the Dad ?

I think the woman misremembered and may have remembered a different night they were there. Det. Neal said everyone in the restaurant was interviewed and they didn’t corroborate the waitress’s story. (Source: Disappeared). There’s no way the women were there between 1-3am like she claims. Not with two of them in Battlefield area at 2:15 or so. Woman claimed they all arrived together and left together.

I’m more interested in the suspicious vehicle at the Signal station than bogus George’s tip.
I'm going to add this to what you're getting at. I personally don't necessarily believe the van sighting that was reported by the lady that lived close to Grand Street and I-65, where the van supposedly turned around in the neighbors driveway. She didn't come forward with the report until several weeks after the crime occurred, if I recall correctly. And she was so close to where the crime occurred that there is no way she didn't know that the crime had occurred, and there's no way that she would have just dismissed for a few weeks, something of such importance as a random van turning around in the neighbors driveway on the morning the women went missing, as well as what she purported that the male voice in the van said to the female driving. And you would think that if a van had been used, with other things police apparently knew, they would have been able to figure out who was associated with one or more of the women, and the van. I do however question whether or not the APCO sighting was accurate. It was very close to the last place the women were physically seen (JK's) and the Hannover (Elder) party.

I don't believe ANY of the sightings have ANY credence. The girls went to Suzie's house because it had been a VERY long day and night they were going to a quiet peaceful uncrowded place to sleep in Suzie's new waterbed. They didn't have any idea anything was amiss until it was. THAT is what the evidence shows.

Why wouldn’t anyone believe the Apco A-Mart sighting? He gets approx. 10-12 customers a night and there’s usually never more than one person in those. I see no incentive to lie. And the lady across the street didn’t have a clear visual being several hundred feet across the street in the dark (why would we believe she was looking at the rival gas station across the street the EXACT few moments Sherrill poked in and out?)

If you’re from Springfield, you know well that George’s FILLS up after bar close. Every Friday and Saturday. And the porch lady sighting may be credible or not but there’s no way to ever know if Suzie was the one driving that van or not.

SantaChrist,

Do you think it's possible someone had a reason to use the women as a possible revenge motive to get back at you and/or Dusty? Or maybe even something Joe did? For something maybe unbeknownst to the public? In the previous thread, you stated Joe didn't work and made a lot of money robbing people. Definitely some questions about him--especially if he was the mastermind behind robbing graves for fun. Could he have ticked someone off? How about Dusty--Dusty have any enemies?

Why wouldn’t anyone believe the Apco A-Mart sighting? He gets approx. 10-12 customers a night and there’s usually never more than one person in those. I see no incentive to lie. And the lady across the street didn’t have a clear visual being several hundred feet across the street in the dark (why would we believe she was looking at the rival gas station across the street the EXACT few moments Sherrill poked in and out?)

If you’re from Springfield, you know well that George’s FILLS up after bar close. Every Friday and Saturday. And the porch lady sighting may be credible or not but there’s no way to ever know if Suzie was the one driving that van or not.

I've said this a few times. The women could have been spied by the perpetrators in or outside of George's. I dont think Janis can shed any light on this case due to fact that she was in bed sleeping, and she is not a professional investigator. As for the grave robbers, I feel the same. I cant see where they tie into this case, unless there was some sort of stalking taking place with Suzie's exboyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam