Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS #2

I'm wondering if you have children because I don't think anything could keep my daughter up all night, not even murdering someone. But say Burke was up all night (and I'm not admitting that he was because I can't make anything out of that tape at all), why would someone who has been present for the whole thing and knows what's going on ask, "What did you find?" It's not to mislead the 911 operator because Patsy had ostensibly hung up.

I would highly doubt that Burke was up all night. It's possible that after Burke had all but killed JBR he was sent to bed. The parents concocted the rest. He may have figured at that point that Jonbenet was in her bed, not knowing she was dead. So certainly he could have been confused about what was going on. Certainly he would have no idea about the hair brained kidnapping idea at that point. Bottom line is we don't know because the only three people there have shown time and again that they were lying through there teeth.

The DNA was inconclusive, correct?

I would highly doubt that Burke was up all night. It's possible that after Burke had all but killed JBR he was sent to bed. The parents concocted the rest. He may have figured at that point that Jonbenet was in her bed, not knowing she was dead. So certainly he could have been confused about what was going on. Certainly he would have no idea about the hair brained kidnapping idea at that point. Bottom line is we don't know because the only three people there have shown time and again that they were lying through there teeth.

It's Burke because he was up during the 911 call, handled a bowl, admitted he handled the flashlight at some point (disputed) and Kolar says that some CSIs thought that there were feces-smeared pajamas belonging to him on JonBenet's floor and feces on a candy box in JonBenet's room? Also, John and Patsy wouldn't cover for each other, yada yada....

Frankly I can't imagine a grown and accomplished man so daft that he would collaborate on such an idiotic note, one that appears to contain his actual bonus amount, or so stupid that he would forget that their alibis are that they had just gotten out of bed and they should both look like that was the case. But I digress....

Unless I'm much mistaken, those "feces-smeared pajamas belonging to Burke" didn't make it into the tv program. (No item matching that description seems to have been collected.) My guess is that they were actually the feces-smeared velveteen pants belonging to JonBenet that were on the floor and that were collected. Kolar needed those "Burke pajama bottoms" to bootstrap his hypothesis that Burke smeared feces on the candy box. (The candy box wasn't collected, it seems.) The only feces we know for sure was in the room belonged to JonBenet; maybe Patsy wiped JonBenet's pants on the box in a fit of temper. (Pam Griffin confirmed that Patsy complained about JonBenet's toileting problems.)

During his AMA I tried to pin down how much Kolar knew about the pajamas and candy box. It appears it wasn't much. He wasn't completely sure the (so-called) pajama bottoms had been found in the floor. He didn't think either item had been collected. Kolar seemed pretty uninterested in his key evidence. I think all he did was read a crime scene note. He didn't locate the items in a crime scene photo, as far as I can tell, or try to talk to the CSIs who made the observations. Every poster here would have tried to find out as much as he could had he been in Kolar's position.

The BR theory, IMO, is the most plausible. As another commentor pointed out, BR would be the only reason the Ramsey's would cover for someone. BR also made a statement during the Dr. Phil interview that I thought was odd and I had never heard previously “Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was in bed … wanting to get this thing out,” Burke Ramsey said.". So this "intruder" that was supposedly "laying in wait" then further waited for BR to go back to bed, feed JBR pineapple, molest, kill, and take her to the basement where he strangled her? Or did BR come downstairs see JBR playing with this "toy" he was so anxious to play with, or she comes downstairs wants to play too, he hits her over the head (possibly with the flashlight), tries to feed her pineapple in an attempt to make up with her or keep her from telling, only to see he had seriously hurt her, so he goes and gets his parents...and so on and so forth...the cover up begins?

Burke Ramsey: ‘I Remember Being Downstairs After Everyone Was In Bed’ – CBS Denver

The BR theory, IMO, is the most plausible. As another commentor pointed out, BR would be the only reason the Ramsey's would cover for someone. BR also made a statement during the Dr. Phil interview that I thought was odd and I had never heard previously “Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was in bed … wanting to get this thing out,” Burke Ramsey said.". So this "intruder" that was supposedly "laying in wait" then further waited for BR to go back to bed, feed JBR pineapple, molest, kill, and take her to the basement where he strangled her? Or did BR come downstairs see JBR playing with this "toy" he was so anxious to play with, or she comes downstairs wants to play too, he hits her over the head (possibly with the flashlight), tries to feed her pineapple in an attempt to make up with her or keep her from telling, only to see he had seriously hurt her, so he goes and gets his parents...and so on and so forth...the cover up begins?

Burke Ramsey: ‘I Remember Being Downstairs After Everyone Was In Bed’ – CBS Denver
I got a weird vibe from the dad when they were on, I want to say Dr. Phil. It seemed like he wanted Burke to be guilty. I could be way off. Kid's can be easily manipulated and I would question if his memories were real, or if they were some back up plan for the parents.

It's Burke because he was up during the 911 call, handled a bowl, admitted he handled the flashlight at some point (disputed) and Kolar says that some CSIs thought that there were feces-smeared pajamas belonging to him on JonBenet's floor and feces on a candy box in JonBenet's room? Also, John and Patsy wouldn't cover for each other, yada yada....

Frankly I can't imagine a grown and accomplished man so daft that he would collaborate on such an idiotic note, one that appears to contain his actual bonus amount, or so stupid that he would forget that their alibis are that they had just gotten out of bed and they should both look like that was the case. But I digress....

Unless I'm much mistaken, those "feces-smeared pajamas belonging to Burke" didn't make it into the tv program. (No item matching that description seems to have been collected.) My guess is that they were actually the feces-smeared velveteen pants belonging to JonBenet that were on the floor and that were collected. Kolar needed those "Burke pajama bottoms" to bootstrap his hypothesis that Burke smeared feces on the candy box. (The candy box wasn't collected, it seems.) The only feces we know for sure was in the room belonged to JonBenet; maybe Patsy wiped JonBenet's pants on the box in a fit of temper. (Pam Griffin confirmed that Patsy complained about JonBenet's toileting problems.)

During his AMA I tried to pin down how much Kolar knew about the pajamas and candy box. It appears it wasn't much. He wasn't completely sure the (so-called) pajama bottoms had been found in the floor. He didn't think either item had been collected. Kolar seemed pretty uninterested in his key evidence. I think all he did was read a crime scene note. He didn't locate the items in a crime scene photo, as far as I can tell, or try to talk to the CSIs who made the observations. Every poster here would have tried to find out as much as he could had he been in Kolar's position.
Holly Smith.

I'm not sure which facts you're talking about. It's true that I'm advancing alternate plausible explanations for things that other people are taking for granted. I don't actually care who did it, but in the unlikely event it turns out to be an intruder I will feel big remorse.

I looked at John's first interview. Unless I'm missing it, he isn't actually asked if Burke was present during the 911 call. The narrative John gives is that when he discovered the ransom note, he went to check on Burke, found him asleep, and then went back downstairs. Later in the interview he says that Burke was "still asleep" upstairs. You could argue that's implying that Burke didn't get up at all, but Burke did go back to bed because a policeman found him there and I think Burke was either sleeping or just play sleeping.

Patsy is asked in her first interview and she does explicitly deny that Burke was present for the 911 call.

I'm wondering if you have children because I don't think anything could keep my daughter up all night, not even murdering someone. But say Burke was up all night (and I'm not admitting that he was because I can't make anything out of that tape at all), why would someone who has been present for the whole thing and knows what's going on ask, "What did you find?" It's not to mislead the 911 operator because Patsy had ostensibly hung up.
i agree
burke suddenly appearing in the 911 call totally caught patsy offguard
that's one thing that comes across loud and clear.
why ?

Oh come on. You obviously haven't studied the letter. I did an extensive letter by letter comparison between the ransom note and a sample of Patsy's handwriting prior to the crime. There were certain letters that she wrote very distinctively and they each matched the ransom note to a tee. Then I compared a post crime sample of her handwriting, and guess what. Every single one of those distinct characters had changed. Patsy wrote that note, and if studied properly, even a two year old could see it.

Thanks for the reply. You may well be right. I have studied the letter but not the handwriting in detail. As I say you may be right but I think I am and I actually believe I know who wrote it. Anyway we will have to beg to differ but good luck with your research.

i agree
burke suddenly appearing in the 911 call totally caught patsy offguard
that's one thing that comes across loud and clear.
why ?
The why is probably a pretty simple answer. He was a kid, he couldn't be trusted to keep his story straight, so they just wrote him out of the story completely. Even during the car ride home, JBR is said to be asleep, so he can say nothing about that. They get home and put her straight to bed, Burke plays with a toy and goes to bed. You can't question him about anything because he's just going to claim he was asleep. We know he was present for the 911 call now, but at the time he claimed to be asleep. What other events was he awake for that we don't know about?

Again, it's impossible to say who did it. For any piece of evidence we have to ask ourselves 1) Is it evidence? 2) Is it staged evidence? 3) If real, did it have anything to do with the crime? Same thing goes with the testimony, so many lies, so many different versions, who's to say what is true and what isn't. That's why I prefer to ask questions like, if JR did this would Patsy stand by him for the rest of her life? Vice versa? Ask why Patsy sanitized the event where Burke had beaten JBR with a golf club? He had apparently hit her twice, once in the head, once in the leg, doing enough damage that Patsy took her to a plastic surgeon. In later interviews it was described as an accident during Burkes backswing causing a minor scratch. Just so many things like this lead me to believe it was Burke, but evidence says it could have been any of them.

There was mystery DNA on her. How do you explain that?! Law enforcement blew it right in the beginning. The only crime Patsy had was leaving doors unlocked that night. Someone obviously was in that house.

There was mystery DNA on her. How do you explain that?! Law enforcement blew it right in the beginning. The only crime Patsy had was leaving doors unlocked that night. Someone obviously was in that house.
So not true.

So not true.
hahaha Are you part of the investigated team that blew it?! Really! The Ramseys were punished for being punished. Of course they didn't kill their daughter. Only a sinister mind would come up with that evil. Sorry but true...……..

Just quoting Tricia on this: -

To clear things up we do not allow discussion of an intruder in the Ramsey case for the very simple reason there was no intruder.

As we do on every case on Websleuths we allow you to discuss the facts of the case. As it stands now the three people in the house that night are not cleared. Until John, Burke, and Patsy are cleared and believable evidence of an intruder is introduced, the only discussion allowed is one that includes the people in the house that night.

If you want to discuss the intruder theory there are many other forums where you are allowed to do so.

I do my best to run Websleuths like a democracy; however, there are times that I have to make a decision based on what I know. As the owner, I feel it is a disservice to the forum to allow the fantasy of intruders to be discussed.

You may be tempted to reply to me on this thread about this topic. Please do not reply on this thread or any thread. Allowing the intruder discussion is not an option.

Again, it's impossible to say who did it. For any piece of evidence we have to ask ourselves 1) Is it evidence? 2) Is it staged evidence? 3) If real, did it have anything to do with the crime? Same thing goes with the testimony, so many lies, so many different versions, who's to say what is true and what isn't. That's why I prefer to ask questions like, if JR did this would Patsy stand by him for the rest of her life? Vice versa? Ask why Patsy sanitized the event where Burke had beaten JBR with a golf club? He had apparently hit her twice, once in the head, once in the leg, doing enough damage that Patsy took her to a plastic surgeon. In later interviews it was described as an accident during Burkes backswing causing a minor scratch. Just so many things like this lead me to believe it was Burke, but evidence says it could have been any of them.

You're making up stuff about the golf club incident, I do believe. But I suppose I could have overlooked the stuff about being hit twice in the head, once in the leg, so please supply your source.

Last edited:
You're making the stuff up about the golf club, I do believe. I suppose I could have overlooked the stuff about being hit twice in the head, once in the leg, so please supply your source.
Once in the head, once in the leg.

TT: Okay. What about any injuries, any major injuries, any major injuries to JonBenet?

PR: She, Burke hit her in the face with a gulf club one time, and the leg…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back