KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still MANY signs up in and around Bardstown. I saw them yesterday. She has not been forgotten.
So glad to hear! We only drove the main streets and I definitely could have missed some, I'm glad to hear there are still signs up. I live about 45 minutes away so I don't spend much time there.

Monday, January 28th:
*Trial set to begin - KY – Crystal Rogers (35) (July 3, 2015 – 2 days later car found with flat tire, her purse, keys & phone inside. Listed as missing, but LE treating as homicide). *Brooks Houck () named as main suspect 3 months after, but no arrest or charges have been made.
Indicted (7/18/18) & charged & arraigned (8/2/18) on four felony theft counts of stealing thousands of dollars of shingles from a Bardstown Lowe's store in April & 4 misdemeanor theft charges. Plead not guilty. $25K full cash bond. He was also given a dusk to dawn curfew, with the only exceptions to be work, medical appointments or family emergencies.
Trial starts 1/28/19 for theft.

Crystal's mother, Sherry Ballard will be on the Dr. Phil show on Feb 6. It's a 2 part show. The BTK Killer's daughter will be on the first part and Sherry will be on the 2nd. Former FBI Crime Profiler Candice DeLong looks at the clues and weighs in on what could have happened.

Thursday, February 7th:
*Status Hearing – (@ ET) - KY – Crystal Rogers (35) (July 3, 2015 – 2 days later car found with flat tire, her purse, keys & phone inside. Listed as missing, but LE treating as homicide). *Brooks Houck () named as main suspect 3 months after, but no arrest or charges have been made.
Indicted (7/18/18) & charged & arraigned (8/2/18) on four felony theft counts of stealing thousands of dollars of shingles from a Bardstown Lowe's store in April & 4 misdemeanor theft charges. Plead not guilty. $25K full cash bond. He was also given a dusk to dawn curfew, with the only exceptions to be work, medical appointments or family emergencies.
Trial was to start on 1/28/19 for theft.
1/28/19 Update: Judge has not decided on what county this trial will take place, his decision will be made on 2/7.

Judge upholds court ruling denying Sherry Ballard the right to see her grandson until custody case resolved

A Nelson County Circuit judge has upheld a previous ruling that the 6-year-old son of Crystal Rogers can't visit his grandmother, Sherry Ballard, until his custody case is resolved.

On Monday, Nelson Circuit Court Judge David Seay issued the order upholding the Kentucky Court of Appeals decision made in November, arguing that Ballard "has not provided any additional authority" that would make it possible for the judge to reverse it.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/judge-uph...cle_40e6d540-2ee5-11e9-b5a8-bb928f9a392d.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member