CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally disagree on that, respectfully. This couple did not come forward when they connected the dots...they only did so when their employee was harrassed. They did not come forward for KB or her mother or for Lil K.....but eventually for a harassed employee. A
ITA, I don’t even know what them going public accomplishes beyond their 15min of fame.

Rather common.

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.
You are speaking of a job. This is about a human life.

@Gardenista said:
That's about a client, though. KK would not have been his client. Seems to me like an attorney would have a duty to report like other mandated reporters.

In the interview, it was stated that the whistle blower requested KK come speak to him about comment she confided to her friend, and she never did. If the whistle blower is an attorney, he knows the law, and how the alleged comment last October may have been one party blowing off steam, and not criminal solicitation. It seems that KK herself pushed forward this theory by asking her friend to forget it (i.e., he was blowing off steam). After KB was killed, any statements obviously took on new meaning. In all fairness to people being blamed for not warning LE about a planned murder, it may not be that cut and dry. I believe most will be shown to be more victims of PF, and I'm waiting on more information before painting them all with one brush. MOO
Very well reasoned but I’m still mad sad and upset that no one did anything until after they connected the dots - I don’t care if they didn’t know names - I think the least you do is tell LE what you’ve heard IMO

Because that's what they do on SM. It's awful. Have you ever followed a case on Facebook? Let me be clear; I don't recommend it!
MOO

I’m not on FB, T, or IG, and besides any anonymous bullying going on, I find it despicable that people could have posted about this instead of tipping off LE. Ugh!

After that interview, I now believe it

Here's what I can't quite recall about that interview. If anyone else here on the thread does, please clarify:

Did the couple state that KK's friend came to them upset b/c KK had told her about PF asking her to kill someone, or did they state that the friend told them KK came to her upset bc/ PF, etc., etc.

Trying to recall whether it was the friend or KK who was purportedly upset when they disclosed the info.
Unbelievable how many people knew before Kelsey was murdered. Yet not a single one spoke up to defend her. Disgusting.
SMH.

How do you seriously know what to do or what to believe when a person, not involved, tells you a story her BFF has told her?

The story involved another person far away. Was the BFF and boyfriend having an argument, had they been drinking, what was the atmosphere when this exchange took place? What type person was he?

There are too many unknowns to place blame on this couple for not reporting it, IMO. They told their employee to have her BFF come in to discuss it.

How can anyone report a story that is hundred miles away, the lawyer may not have known where the parties lived for that matter. Without talking to the person claiming her boyfriend solicited her for murder, anyone is taking a huge step in calling LE. A lawyer knows what is needed to report such a story,

And there you have it - October ! So sad - and for those who don’t think LE could have figured it out I disagree - they could interview KK see who her SM friends and followers were - I think they may have figured it out had they even had this opportunity if it was reported IMO

I blame all of them...make no mistake. They ALL played a part. ANY one of them could have stepped up and lil K would still have her mommy...CB would still have her daughter...and KB would be alive and free to enjoy a healthy life with both of them.

They were NOT the ones who killed her and helped hide evidence.

I don’t think this couple was instrumental in exposing PF as the likely killer and KK as a possible accomplice.

As soon as KK was declared missing, LE would have gone to PF and asked about his whereabouts and checked his stories.
LE undoubtedly had PFs phone records with INNUMERALBE calls / texts to and from KK, showting them especially around Thanksgiving weekend. They already were in TF because of the ping in Gooding and the extensive contacts between PF and KK.

The bit between KK and her best friend the employee is very odd.

KK was up to no good, even then. Maybe even already planning the timing for the murder with PF, but decided to set up PF in case the misleading ping and texts didn’t lead LE astray

Totally disagree on that, respectfully. This couple did not come forward when they connected the dots...they only did so when their employee was harrassed. They did not come forward for KB or her mother or for Lil K.....but eventually for a harassed employee. A

This is not true. As soon as they connected the dots, after watching Cheryl plea for help on TV (when was that???) they called the FBI.

They came forward NOW to the news station, because of the BFF being harrassed.

Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

When asked what made Patty come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television.

The Rockstahls decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.

IMO we don’t know when KK told her bff about PF asking her to kill KB, before KB was in the news or after?? Before Thanksgiving or after? We also don’t know when the bff told her employers.

Until we know dates I’m not fingerpointing at them that they could have prevented anything. My fingers are pointed at KK and PF as the people that could have stopped this tragedy but chose not to. If KK told her bff about PF after Thanksgiving the deed was done.

So in your opinion is the employer culpable at all for not reporting ?

No. To me, it sounds like it went something like this: friend went to the Rs and said “my bff told me some man asked her to kill his baby’s mother” and Mr. R was probably like ...what? And maybe friend was thinking okay R is an attorney, maybe he can give her some legal advice on what to do. This is likely when R said “tell your friend to call me” in some type of effort to give her advice and probably find out if this WAS in fact a solicitation or everyday griping about an SO.

It doesn’t sound like the Rs knew their employees friends identity, let alone the man who was asking her to commit the crime. Once they heard things, they went to LE.

And we now know that the fbi was already in Idaho digging by the time they called them. That means the phone led them there from the get go, and anything else is just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998