CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knowing more of the circumstances, it's hard to me to assume what they thought or didn't think, so I don't want to fault them...but again, I bet they now wish they'd at least passed on what info. they had, or maybe tried to find out more?
I’m sure everyone involved wishes they could have done more, or something differently in retrospect, but you can’t go backwards, and again, it’s just my opinion, from the outside, looking in, from the information that is available to me at this moment in time, the Rs acted appropriately with the information they had at the time they had it.

Yes ,except that murder is kind of a time sensitive issue. They could have followed up at least once for a little more clarification,,if for no other reason than to check and make sure their employee was ok.

SO EDIT: Apparently the employer did check with the employee again.
Yes, but without all the details there is generally not much LE can do. Even with a threat of murder they need specifics, such as who, when, where, and how. At the very least the "who." Imo

Because it seems KK did not go to LE (after hearing about her best friend reporting this to her employers), KK has a great deal of explaining regarding her involvement.
To not approach LE when solicited, it has been stated is not a criminal offence, but anyone concerned morally would do this.

The fact that KK had been upset, when relaying the soliciting info to her friend, makes me think she had no part in the murder of Kelsey.
Perhaps KK's involvement occurred with only the phone transportation.
However, as KK was aware what happened to Kelsey and had not reported this to LE, after the event, charges I would think will result.
MOO.
KK was not the one upset. KK's friend was the one who was described as visibly upset when she relayed to her employer what KK had told her.

This has probably already been answered, I'm about 15 pages behind, but some of the people on social media are seriously nuts and need to get a grip on reality. They viciously go after anyone who may be involved with a POI/suspect or anyone who defends them, whether there's proof of any kind of involvement or not.

Sadly...FB represents a cross section of the country...

So the BFF was told the boyfriend has asked KK to kill KB. Then she probably knew KK was going to WP for Thanksgiving. That’s when she should have definitely been worried enough to call LE.

Edited to delete-- Asked and answered. :)

Last edited:
This has probably already been answered, I'm about 15 pages behind, but some of the people on social media are seriously nuts and need to get a grip on reality. They viciously go after anyone who may be involved with a POI/suspect or anyone who defends them, whether there's proof of any kind of involvement or not.
I agree with this, but how in the world did they find out she was connected? And why would the friend even respond, let alone defending her friend? Ick. It’s all so, so unbelievable.

Because it seems KK did not go to LE (after hearing about her best friend reporting this to her employers), KK has a great deal of explaining regarding her involvement.
To not approach LE when solicited, it has been stated is not a criminal offence, but anyone concerned morally would do this.

The fact that KK had been upset, when relaying the soliciting info to her friend, makes me think she had no part in the murder of Kelsey.
Perhaps KK's involvement occurred with only the phone transportation.
However, as KK was aware what happened to Kelsey and had not reported this to LE, after the event, charges I would think will result.
MOO.
I'm confused. I understood it was KK's bff that was upset when she went to her employers. I didn't read or hear that KK was upset when she told her bff. Do you have a link to that?

Can anyone clarify something for me? Is the BFF of KK who works for the R family the same friend who was previously interviewed by Sam Kraemer and KMVT? See reporter Tweets: Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I know we can't name her nor sleuth her, but did the news identify her?
Initials of previously named friend from Sam's tweet are KC.
TIA.

I don’t think so.

@riolove77

Iirc, the language in the civvie includes “upo information and belief” or similar. Were the B’s given info from LE that they shared with civil atty?

Tysm

Can anyone clarify something for me? Is the BFF of KK who works for the R family the same friend who was previously interviewed by Sam Kraemer and KMVT? See reporter Tweets: Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I know we can't name her nor sleuth her, but did the news identify her?
Initials of previously named friend from Sam's tweet are KC.
TIA.
No. At least not the one I saw.

Then why would she be “upset” about this?

If you are planning a murder, you don’t become emotional and communicate to a friend that your boyfriend has asked you to kill someone.

Not if you’re the one driving this.

I think it’s a stretch to think that she came up with this plan, and then became emotional when her boyfriend agreed with her, and actually asked her to carry it out.

It makes far more sense as represented, he initially approached her.
Now I'm confused a bit, in the article it mentions that the friend was the one who was upset after KK spoke with her.
Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

Yes and perhaps we sleuthers have a different mindset on these matters - for example if any of us had a bff who said their bf wanted to kill their ex/current SO- how would we react? Imo because we follow these cases we may take it more seriously than the average person - possible? Maybe I’m being to hard on the employer and bff as this could be completely unknown to them ? (Solicitations for murder)
Yes, I think you nailed it there....on all points. Maybe I'm expecting the employer to be more suspicious like me. And probably I shouldn't be tis way but to me a lawyer should have a higher standard...but maybe this one does and did check in again and that was it. But also, maybe as a person on this website and also as a woman, most of us here know if some guy asks someone to kill his baby-momma...it's because he wants someone to kill his baby-momma and wants her dead.
And, as the kind of person on this website..that's a big read flag to me. Sadly it is not to everyone and if it they take note, well there just might be a "reasonable" explanation to put that flag on the back burner.
Such a shame for KB and lil K.

The person who should have gone to LE was KK

This was October and we know he was asking her more than once to murder KB.

SHE is the one that knew.

Do we expect her BFF to become a supersleuth, go through KKs phone, find PF’s number , call him or call and ask who his Baby mother is? Then call her out of the blue and tell her this story that a woman she probably doesn;t know is going to kill her?

I mean, KB might have called LE on the BFF and reported her as nuisance. All the while PF and KK would be denying it all

And it might not have changed anything.
She would have peace of mind that she had done everything in her power to prevent this tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288