Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS #2

Does that seem extreme to take a kid to a plastic surgeon? Getting stitches is one thing but a plastic surgeon sounds over the top.
Obviously it sounds over the top for a child that had "a little abrasion" on her cheek. Patsy is obviously minimizing the extent of the actual injury. Why?

He hit her in the backswing so he couldn’t see behind him. She had to have walked into it. It’s got to be the most common thing. My own grandchild hit me with a club because I didn’t get out of the way fast enough. I’m just not as agile as I used to be. He didn’t wait, he couldn’t see. Common sense.
So how do explain that he hit her in the leg too? Did you get hit twice when you didn't get out of the way? My guess is no.

Obviously it sounds over the top for a child that had "a little abrasion" on her cheek. Patsy is obviously minimizing the extent of the actual injury. Why?
Or she was trying to seem like she was minimizing it so she could seem the like the protective mother. The focus on JonBenet's appearance is what caught my attention.

I agree. It's happened to me with a cricket bat.

I watched the program that laid the blame at Burke's door with their theories and not one held up, imo. I stated my opinion back then when it first aired and haven't changed my mind.

The fingerprints (BR) on the bowl? JBR may have gotten a dirty bowl from the sink or took one out of the dishwasher not yet washed, if the bowls were up high in a cupboard, JBR probably couldn't reach to get a clean one, that answers the fingerprint theory. Does a little girl care about cleanliness, if the bowl looks clean, it's clean.

The 911 call, if it's Burke asking, 'What did you find?' why would he ask that if he's involved in harming JBR and the cover up? JR said Burke was in bed, he wouldn't be the first parent to keep a child out of the investigation, and yet it did nothing in the end because Burke is saddled with the last resort theory because Patsy is dead, so BR killed JBR because he's a jealous psychopath and cunning as a fox, he has disgusting habits of a 9 yr old child because no other child has them and all the dysfunction in his family is due to him. :( smh

Patsy was not a stable person and the medication and her illness could tip an already neurotic person over the edge. Imo, she's the one who accidentally killed JBR and either acted alone or with JR's assistance in the cover up. She was protecting herself, her name and reputation in society and her lifestyle, BR was not her concern.

If BR whacked her with the flashlight or something else, my guess is he was quickly put to bed and didn't know how badly he had hurt her. PR and/or JR did the rest, so BR would not have known the rest of what happened until he was up and around during the 911 call. He may have fully expected to wake up the next morning and see JBR with a bandage on her head, like before. His asking "what they found" makes sense to me.

If BR whacked her with the flashlight or something else, my guess is he was quickly put to bed and didn't know how badly he had hurt her. PR and/or JR did the rest, so BR would not have known the rest of what happened until he was up and around during the 911 call. He may have fully expected to wake up the next morning and see JBR with a bandage on her head, like before. His asking "what they found" makes sense to me.
Exactly.

I've pondered this case for two decades like so many others. But after lots of consideration and looking back on it all now there is only one logical explanation to this entire mess and it is precisely what it seems. Someone in that family killed her and staged it to look like a kidnapping. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Patsy wrote that note. If you bicker about it you aren't being honest. The handwriting and turn of phrases and how it tried to point fingers away from the family are painfully obvious. As a matter of fact, everything about the situation is painfully obvious.

I don't believe it was Jon. He didn't seem like a very hands on person with the kids whatsover. Patsy was the one who primarily cared for the children and was obviously way over the top psychotic. I'm not talking about the beauty pageant stuff. Lots of parents I know do that with their kids and while quirky I wouldn't call them psychotic. Patsy was different. Do I think she killed her kid? I have no idea. Did Burke do it? I think it's the only thing that makes any sense other than Patsy.

I do NOT think Jon would have allowed his wife to kill his daughter and cover it up even after her death. I think it's always been to protect Burke. He lost both of his daughters now and Burke was is only child left. He couldn't lose him as well. Maybe he wasn't even really in on it and Patsy did the whole thing on her own. Who knows. I think he probably figured it out later and was left with no choice but to try to give the image of a happy family to keep the ruse.

From Steve Thomas' deposition:

Q[Lin Wood]. Did you find Judith Phillips to be credible?
A[Steve Thomas]. At times.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Judith Phillips.

So how do explain that he hit her in the leg too? Did you get hit twice when you didn't get out of the way? My guess is no.

First of all, I have never heard before that she was hit in the leg as well as the cheek; but, let’s think this through. There is a backswing and a foreswing, or follow through. If she was knocked over in the backswing it’s conceivable she was hit in the leg with the follow through. We are talking about a child playing with a plastic, disproportional club. Once the swing starts, it’s hard to stop it. Usually an interrupted back swing results in a lousy shot.

When I was 11, my brother stuck a flaming marshmallow on my arm. He turned away from the fire without seeing me. It hurt like hell, but I don’t think it was on purpose.
I had a fight with my brother and he chased me down the steps and pushed me into the couch corner or the table next to it and that split the corner of my lip open. I had a small scar for years. Siblings fight. My mom had to take the lincoln logs away from my brother and me. We could not play with those things without getting into fights. I don't know why Lincoln Logs lol. If a childhood fight ends in a terrible fatal accident. It's possibly not a crime. What was staged was not to protect a kid. There was sexual abuse. The staging was gruesome.

Sounds like Reddit. Both John and Patsy Ramsey told numerous people that they checked and locked all doors.
No they did not! They had 7 doors leading to the outside and they said that I believe 4 of them were locked.

No they did not! They had 7 doors leading to the outside and they said that I believe 4 of them were locked.

Ofc. French's report (from Paula Woodward's book) says that John told him the house appeared to be locked up as it had been left. There's nothing about 3 being unlocked. They may only have been talking about the first floor.

First of all, I have never heard before that she was hit in the leg as well as the cheek; but, let’s think this through. There is a backswing and a foreswing, or follow through. If she was knocked over in the backswing it’s conceivable she was hit in the leg with the follow through. We are talking about a child playing with a plastic, disproportional club. Once the swing starts, it’s hard to stop it. Usually an interrupted back swing results in a lousy shot.
The club wasn’t plastic. Just a reminder, there was no intruder. Spreading misinformation about members of the family is
You are wrong about this. Stop spreading misinformation on this forum.

The club wasn’t plastic. Just a reminder, there was no intruder. Spreading misinformation about members of the family is

You are wrong about this. Stop spreading misinformation on this forum.

Do you have a source on the golf club not being plastic? I sure wouldn’t want you to spread misinformation.

ETA...I did not mention anything about the Intruder and feel the need to point that out to you, Cottonstar.

Last edited:
Do you have a source on the golf club not being plastic? I sure wouldn’t want you to spread misinformation.

ETA...I did not mention anything about the Intruder and feel the need to point that out to you, Cottonstar.
Not going to argue with you. You made up the part about it being plastic. It was a real golf club. Burke had his own sawed off clubs. It’s up to you to prove it was plastic. Plastic wouldn’t cause Patsy to seek out a surgeon to repair it.

Not going to argue with you. You made up the part about it being plastic. It was a real golf club. Burke had his own sawed off clubs. It’s up to you to prove it was plastic. Plastic wouldn’t cause Patsy to seek out a surgeon to repair it.

Who has the proof? I always read it was plastic and I think you should prove otherwise. Patsy referred to the injury as an abrasion...that much more likely with a plastic club.

I don’t make up anything and spread it as truth. Never have and never will. It is you that puts the mean intent into the situation. Not me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back