Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we tell margarita25?

I am FREAKED to the max!

She said Eau Claire was nagging at her.

He was in Eau Claire Acres by Gordon. Nowhere near Eau Claire Wisconsin but Eau Claire

@margarita25 LOOK where Jayme was found alive! :):D:p

(That should tell her if she checks her tags, lol).

Thanks be to God who kept her safe all this time.

I can't say more, just sobbing now!! This is so fantastic.

I was just thinking=== she will have a lot of trauma to work through and is still just 13 years old. MSM and we in the world in general need to maintain a respectful and supportive line of speaking because she can read anything written here or elsewhere.

Please don't sleuth where she may have been, she needs privacy and time to heal. Lots of time. I'm so glad she'll have it!! :)
Websleuths needs a "like x 10" button

Lord I hope they get her some help and guidance! Her photo and story is plastered so many places on SM worldwide, will be completely overwhelming. How in the world do you go back to school after this! I’d want a bodyguard 24/7, and to MOVE!

They said they have in custody a male in his 20s from the Duluth-Superior area. I looked at the jail rosters for Douglas County (Wisconsin) and St Louis County (Minnesota) and don't see a person that appears to match. They said she ran screaming for help to a lady who was walking her dog!

The person in custody might not get booked until they've been questioned for the maximum allowed time?

YESSSS!!! OMG I'm crying over here! I honestly didn't expect her to be found alive. I'm sure she's been through hell, and I hope she has love and support and therapy, but for now I'm just thrilled that she's alive and safe!
And this is almost 12 years to the date when Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby were found alive here in Missouri 12 years ago - January 12. I live, and worked at the time, about 10 minutes away from where they were found. What an amazing miracle that was.
These are two horrific stories, both with wonderful endings! Welcome home, Jayme. <3 Many prayers to you and your family.

A dear friend of mine passed away just a few days ago, young and unexpected.

I was looking at his photo tribute wall and thinking about his gorgeous strawberry blonde wavy hair and how unusual and handsome he was...
And I promise, I thought " Hair like Jayme's. Please, let this girl so like Terry in hair, eyes and skin with the freckles live a LONG LONG life."

It was a spontaneous thought because I've never stopped thinking about her, even when I'd long run out of things to post.
Jayme, run free in the sunshine and the wind and live a happy good life. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23