Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any news station streaming live right now?

I don’t want to leave WS because my internet is so bad here, but on my FB, friends from MN said there was a live feed. Maybe KSTP? Said it was a young guy from Duluth Superior area. Duluth is in MN. Superior in WI. The Twin Ports at the end of Lake Superior.

The tears tonight are tears of joy and thankfulness. So very precious because on this site they are so rare. Thank you God for bringing Jayme home alive. I am so grateful. Jayme, you are dearly loved by so very many people. Never forget that sweetie. From that much love, can come a great deal of strength. Take what you need- it is here for you.
Amen! Words fail me, but hope springs eternal.

Update: Local news says that an online rumor is what connected the two incidents! The rumor was put out before Jayme was found so whoever the mystery hacker is could make a side job as a fortune teller!

I hope people will continue to consider that Jayme IS alive and could read this forum. She has enough psychological distress to recover from. I am hopeful that we won’t add to it in the ways we choose to discuss her.
Yes this is what I've been thinking lately, especially since people have said horrible things about some of her pictures. Hope she stays off the internet

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.

So very sorry to hear about your mother. Loosing a parent is unspeakably difficult and life changing. I believe that your mom knows that Jayme has been found alive, and that she shares in the happiness the rest of the world feels. God bless her for sharing Jayme's missing posts. Rest in peace beautiful lady. And from another daughter who also misses her mother very much, please accept a warm hug.

The person in custody might not get booked until they've been questioned for the maximum allowed time?

which i think is like two days. I'm sure they will have a name at the presser in the morning and it might leak out through media before but i doubt they are going to not announce it and then let is slip out on the jail roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member