Found Deceased TX - Adam Mock, 37, Waxahachie, 26 Feb 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Family seeking answers in mysterious disappearance of Waxahachie man, 37[/h]Adam Mock, 37, was reported missing by his wife, Courtney, to Waxahachie Police after he unexpectedly left his home Feb. 26.

Waxahachie Police Lt. Todd Woodruff stated the last confirmed contact with Mock was by his wife. All indications, at this time, show that Mock left the residence on his own volition.

“His relatives are concerned about his wellbeing as this is uncharacteristic of him to just leave like this. Also troubling is that he left his wallet and cellphone before disappearing,” Woodruff said. “It’s not a crime for someone to leave on their own, but we want to make sure that Mr. Mock is ok.”

Mock was last driving a white 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 dually pickup truck with no tailgate. He was last seen wearing jeans with a light-colored T-shirt. Mock is six-foot tall and weighs about 210 pounds.

Mock posted a cryptic message at 4:26 p.m. Feb. 26 on his personal Facebook page. In the post, he blamed his wife for his leaving, stating she was the reason why his kids were going to grow up fatherless. It concluded with the word “Goodbye.”

Read More: http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...mysterious-disappearance-of-waxahachie-man-37

Link to his FB:
https://www.facebook.com/100018074860757

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yikes! -post on 26 February.
ETA above was also in the op from Gardener.

Probably not Adam-
I saw this from 2 March, no id but you would think by now if it was Adam and his truck he would be id.

Initially, only the roof of the white truck was visible, but it wasn't long before first-responders determined that a body was inside.

Once the vehicle was extracted with a tow truck, the body was taken to the medical examiner's office.

No details were released about the victim.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2018/03/02/crews-recovering-truck-body-inside-trinity-river

A family members post on FB states they were notified today that his remains have been located.

Waxahachie Police confirmed the human remains to be those of Adam Mock, 37. Mock was found in the cab of his Dodge pickup truck in a barren field west of Lake Waxahachie and east of U.S. Highway 77, approximately three miles south of downtown Waxahachie.

Waxahachie Police Chief Wade Goolsby stated a Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter was flying around the area when DPS personnel noticed the pickup truck. DPS investigators found the vehicle belonged to Mock after they ran the license plates.

Remains found near Lake Waxahachie, Highway 77 identified as man, 37, missing since February

Based on his last communication to his family and his body being found in his truck in a remote location (not a crash) I would wager this was suicide. I am so sorry for his wife but glad he is found for a proper burial.

T
Based on his last communication to his family and his body being found in his truck in a remote location (not a crash) I would wager this was suicide. I am so sorry for his wife but glad he is found for a proper burial.
The article that was linked states that they found him dead of an apparent suicide. I guess either he had a hose connected from the tailpipe, or else it was a gunshot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back