Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so sad I hope they can finally put a end to this sad sad story

The reporter for KENS5 said in the video that they would keep staff out there all night and report if/when they hear anything.

She said she was a couple of blocks from where LE are focused in that area, and LE already asked people not to get close to them as they run searches tonight. She said there's crime tape up/a cordon in the area where this team of LE are focused, but she hasn't seen a coroner's van or anything like that. So this might be one of a few different areas where they're looking, I don't know if the little guy will be found in this area where the report was from. I hope he's found sooner than later though...poor little thing :(

And now we know why the grandmothers said this.

When asked how they know Christopher Davila is telling the truth, his mother responded in a barely audible whisper.

“He’s my son,” Beatrice Davila said. “To kill someone? I don’t know. I don’t know.”

What caused her to immediately respond with “To kill someone?
We know why now."

For those who can’t watch above video, here‘s the phone call transcribed.

MS (Matthew Seedorff, Fox News reporter): Any chance you‘d be willing to speak to us today?

JG (Jasmine Gonzalez, Baby King‘s mom): Not today. I‘m frustrated. I‘m angry. I‘m upset. I just want my son back.

MS: When was the last time you saw him?

JG: It was Christmas. No — not Christmas. I’m sorry. I mean New Year’s Eve night when he was asleep in his crib.

MS: What have the past few days been like for you?

JG: Just terrible. Terrible. My son is missing. Somebody knows something. My son is not home yet. Nobody is opening up. Everybody is bashing me on freaking — on the internet — thinking they know anything. It’s terrible cause I‘m a mother of my son. Everybody is threatening me — threatening me thinking I have something to do with my son‘s disappearance and I don’t.

MS: Do you have any idea where King could be?

JG: No, sir, I don’t. If I had any idea the detectives would know.

MG: Is there anything else you wanna... she just hung up.

Noteworthy: She refers to Baby King as “my son” at least 5 times, not saying his name once. Did she see him last Christmas or New Year’s eve? Oh, and the me, me, me again. :rolleyes: Terrible liar IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave