TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Two teen girls and woman in her 30s 'all from the same family' found shot dead in Texas mansion | Daily Mail Online

A mother and two teenage girls have been found dead in a mansion in a luxury gated Texas community.

Nichol Leila Olsen, 37, was found dead on Thursday morning in the home on the northwest outskirts of San Antonio, alongside two teenage girls who were family relations.
upload_2019-1-11_9-34-29.jpegupload_2019-1-11_9-34-42.jpeg
Investigators believe that the two girls were murdered, but said it is too soon to tell whether Olsen's death was the result of a homicide or a suicide.

Police said that Olsen's boyfriend, who lives at the home with the three females, called 911 at about 9.04am and said he had just arrived home to find the bodies.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said that the boyfriend did not spend night at the home, where he lived with the three dead women.

'It's way too early to tell who's a suspect and who's a witness,' the sheriff said at a recorded press conference.

Public records show that the boyfriend, who owns an oil drilling maintenance and services company, purchased the home last year for just over $1 million.

A 2013 Ford pickup truck registered to his name was seen being towed from the neighborhood by police on Thursday night, the reported.

The mother and two girls had all suffered gunshot wounds to their upper bodies and were pronounced dead at the scene.

upload_2019-1-11_9-34-56.jpegupload_2019-1-11_9-36-16.jpegupload_2019-1-11_9-35-59.jpegupload_2019-1-11_9-35-31.jpegupload_2019-1-11_9-35-18.jpeg

Woman and two girls found dead at mansion inside Texas gated community

[...]

“They’re multimillion-dollar homes, very big lots and the homes are probably very well constructed,” Salazar said. “So it’s quite possible nobody heard anything.

“This is not a common area for us to see this sort of activity, but it just goes to show that crime really knows no boundaries, geographic, socio-economic or otherwise, it can happen anywhere."

According to reports, Olsen had a state license to work as a cosmetologist and worked as a hairstylist.

Cathy Muñiz, a former client of Olsen, said she can’t believe that she would be responsible for the shootings. “She was just a very good person,” she told the San Antonio Express-News.

“It’s just too much of a shock. I don’t even know what to think. It doesn’t even make any sense. She was always so positive. I just can’t see that she would do that to herself or her children because they were everything to her,” Muñiz said.

Woman and two girls found dead at mansion inside Texas gated community

[...]

“They’re multimillion-dollar homes, very big lots and the homes are probably very well constructed,” Salazar said. “So it’s quite possible nobody heard anything.

“This is not a common area for us to see this sort of activity, but it just goes to show that crime really knows no boundaries, geographic, socio-economic or otherwise, it can happen anywhere."

According to reports, Olsen had a state license to work as a cosmetologist and worked as a hairstylist.

Cathy Muñiz, a former client of Olsen, said she can’t believe that she would be responsible for the shootings. “She was just a very good person,” she told the San Antonio Express-News.

“It’s just too much of a shock. I don’t even know what to think. It doesn’t even make any sense. She was always so positive. I just can’t see that she would do that to herself or her children because they were everything to her,” Muñiz said.
So the children were her children? I guess I missed that but I couldn't hear it very well.

We live locally. My son knew the oldest daughter. I’m praying they’re able to rule the mom’s death a homicide quickly. Obviously they’re all dead either way, but I just cannot imagine her killing her daughters.
Sorry if this impacted your son, So tragic when young people lose their life in these horrific incidents..

PICTURED: Two young sisters found shot dead with their mother in the $1million Texas mansion | Daily Mail Online

The two young sisters found dead along with their mother her boyfriend's Texas mansion can be identified.

High school cheerleader Alexa Denice Montez and London Bribiescas, 10, were found dead with their mother Nichol Olsen on Thursday morning by Olsen's 31-year-old boyfriend Charles Edward Wheeler in his gated-community home in San Antonio, Texas.
upload_2019-1-11_17-49-52.jpeg
He told police he returned to the property at 9.07am after the spending the night elsewhere and found the three of them dead inside.

It is unclear where he was overnight or before he found them. Wheeler owns an oil drilling and maintenance company. He bought the home last year for $1million.

Police are yet to confirm whether the deaths were the result of a triple murder or double murder suicide carried out by their 37-year-old hairdresser mother.

[...]

Two teen girls and woman in her 30s 'all from the same family' found shot dead in Texas mansion | Daily Mail Online
"Family members identified Olsen as the deceased adult.

She had at least three children, including a college-age son and two daughters who were in high school and fifth grade.

Police declined to confirm that the girls found dead in the home were Olsen's daughters, saying only that all of the victims were in a 'family relationship'.

Sheriff Salazar said that the two girls look to have been the 'victims of foul play' and that they appear to have been murdered."

"The sheriff added of Olsen: 'It's just too early to tell on the third person if that is a murder or a suicide. We'll let the medical examiner take a look at it."

"Olsen has been twice divorced, in 1998 and 2006, court records show."

She was a licensed cosmetologist and appears to have worked as a hair stylist.

'We're being meticulous about how this crime scene is processed, for certain.'"

"Family members identified Olsen as the deceased adult.

She had at least three children, including a college-age son and two daughters who were in high school and fifth grade.

Police declined to confirm that the girls found dead in the home were Olsen's daughters, saying only that all of the victims were in a 'family relationship'.

Sheriff Salazar said that the two girls look to have been the 'victims of foul play' and that they appear to have been murdered."

"The sheriff added of Olsen: 'It's just too early to tell on the third person if that is a murder or a suicide. We'll let the medical examiner take a look at it."

"Olsen has been twice divorced, in 1998 and 2006, court records show."

She was a licensed cosmetologist and appears to have worked as a hair stylist.

'We're being meticulous about how this crime scene is processed, for certain.'"
BBM

Well that's strange.
Why not just say it was a mother and her two daughters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie