Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think there has to be some sort of family tie or link? Abductors usually have zero ties. Simple he had a plan to kidnap a girl just link the hundreds of previous abductors before him. He very Most likely had been cruising around in a different town to find his prey. The further away from where he lived the better. LE already confirmed there were no links. Predators who plan a kidnap, always pick people that have zero ties with as it means they will never be under the radar. I am certain Jake confirmed he had no ties with the Closs this in his first interrogation with LE. This explains why police said he covered his tracks and the lack of links.

What most likely happened? He wanted an young girl for his keep. He went cruising around schools saw her walking alone from school, stalked her and found out where she lived and more about her family. He put his plan into action that fateful night.

Nothing really strange about this just a typical abduction. I guess we will see when everything comes to light
What, exactly, is a "typical" abduction...? :thinking:

I think it will be sealed forever. The Sheriff refused to talk about what Jayme endured. I take that to mean they don't intend to charge JP for any physical assault because they don't want to have Jayme endure the trauma of testifying about it at trial. JMO

I think he declined comment on her condition due to not wanting to taint the prosecution. He commented to that effect while declining the question. I believe they will prosecute him for everything they can.

It's unlikely that any details will be released about anything such as sexual assault. It may be said she was sexually assaulted but it's VERY unlikely anything else will be reported aside that.

Usually the only time details come out is once someone like this is 18+ THEY may choose to put it out there (via interview or book, etc.)
I doubt they ever say she was sexually assaulted. He isn't charged with it and is facing three of the stiffest charges already. JMO

I missed the second presser

Is it possible that he didn’t plan to murder anyone? Shot the door in and that shot killed her dad, then he realized he would have to kill her mom since the dad was killed, but still went on with his plan to take Jayme?

I guess maybe not, because if you are using a shotgun, you aren’t sneaking into a house to kidnap a girl. You are waking everyone up with a shotgun blast.

A real winner, we have here. Talk about sucking at all aspects of life?

Great Lakes Renewable Energy in Hayward.

My question is: How do you go through the entire process of getting hired, and quit in one day?

He may have worked only one actual workday at these places, but certainly it took more than one day to go through the interview and hiring process.

Not sure it it matters, but...

One of the articles said she was told that her parents were killed, so I’m not sure if she saw anything?

I read she told the woman her parents had been murdered and then gave her name. She wasnt aware everyone was looking for her so imo that means he made sure she didnt watch the news.

Fitzgerald said in the PC Jayme was there when her parents were murdered so she knew before he kidnapped her.

View attachment 163752

PICTURED: Jayme Closs, 13, is seen for the first time a day after her miraculous escape as her kidnapper, 21, is charged with holding her captive for 88 days and murdering her parents in their home

Jayme Closs, 13, is seen for the first time after her escape | Daily Mail Online

It is so great to see this photo.
RBBM
t4526.gif

"Jayme Closs, 13, is pictured smiling alongside her aunt in the new image, which was posted on Facebook and taken today, according to a fundraising page."

in the press conference the sherriff stated that he shaved his head to avoid leaving evidence at the closs home, but I've seen photos of him from 2015 where he had a shaved head...according to the press conference they also said hes been targeting her but they didnt say how he knew about her
In that 2015 photo it looks like a crew cut. I think there's a difference between a crew cut and a Telly Savalas' shaved head, which may be what the perp did to his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe