Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
janashortal on Twitter
The friends of #JaymeCloss tell me this was Jayme reuniting with her Aunt and her sweet pup about an hour ago.

@PommyMommy ... you are incredible..... one of the BEST! Thank You a million times over (if things ever settle down on WS, will you come and organize my office- LOL)

Great Lakes Renewable Energy in Hayward.

My question is: How do you go through the entire process of getting hired, and quit in one day?

He may have worked only one actual workday at these places, but certainly it took more than one day to go through the interview and hiring process.

Not sure it it matters, but...
From the beginning, I've wondered if he was a delivery driver of some kind and that's how he knew the Closs residence so well. He seems to be incapable of anything beyond menial work.

I'm sad to say that I agree 1,000 percent. My dad died when I was 9. For YEARS I woke up with night terrors that my mom was also dead. Finally it got to the point where I had to sleep with my mom so I could wake up and immediately check she was still alive in the middle of the night. For what Jayme went through, seeing both of her parents murdered, and then God knows what for four months afterwards....my heart goes out to her and those caring for her. What a monster to do this to a family and little girl. A true monster.

I’m so sorry you’ve had to suffer the loss of your Dad. I hope you’re comforted with happy memories.

Yes, I'm far from presuming this was an attempt to simply stalk Jayme.

If you have a "long, careful plan" to kidnap someone, why create an unnecessary double homicide scene, leaving ballistics evidence, etc.?

Barron is a super-safe place, i.e. vulnerable. He could have kidnapped Jayme in so many alternate locations that would have NOT involved murder.

Shotgun to the front door sounds awfully rage-y to me. And what the heck strategy includes shooting blindly through the house door if he's trying to take Jayme alive? How did he know he wouldn't hit her?

sounds like a gamer that lost touch with what real life was to me.

Okay so I got caught up on the details from the second presser. The question I have had all day is how did this guy know her if he wasn't from there. We didn't get that answer in the first presser and we didn't get it in the second one however we did get the tidbit of info that he worked a day in a half at the company that Jayme's father and mother works at BUT they didn't have contact. This is where my theory comes in and this hasn't been mentioned at all yet.

If Mr and Mrs Closs had an office or like open area where they worked at this company(I don't think we don't know what their roles were at the company. He could have worked in the meet part of it and maybe she had a desk job of the sorts or maybe both did who knows) maybe there were pictures of Jayme on their desk, and JTP saw them, then did some investigating to find out who she was. I know its a long shot but it would explain a lot.

What do you guys think?
But then waited three years to plan it?

Joe Caffrey on Twitter
Yes Jayme Closs escaped from this home we shot in chopper 5 today. Exclusive footage and quite a feat from a brave young lady.

DwqqOUsUYAAuj-A.jpg

DwqqOU7U0AEWS-A.jpg

Okay so I got caught up on the details from the second presser. The question I have had all day is how did this guy know her if he wasn't from there. We didn't get that answer in the first presser and we didn't get it in the second one however we did get the tidbit of info that he worked a day in a half at the company that Jayme's father and mother works at BUT they didn't have contact. This is where my theory comes in and this hasn't been mentioned at all yet.

If Mr and Mrs Closs had an office or like open area where they worked at this company(I don't think we don't know what their roles were at the company. He could have worked in the meet part of it and maybe she had a desk job of the sorts or maybe both did who knows) maybe there were pictures of Jayme on their desk, and JTP saw them, then did some investigating to find out who she was. I know its a long shot but it would explain a lot.

What do you guys think?

I think there's a different connection and the Jennie-O plant is just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708