TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

I just watched a YT video on this case and it seems there is some question of her possibly being involved in dealing/using drugs and a lot of comment about how the 2 most widely shown photos of her look so dissimilar. Perhaps she suffers from seasonal weight gain or loss (like me), gaining during the holidays, then losing it afterwards. If one believes the drug angle, the photo without makeup and showing her about 30 lbs larger could be a "before" photo, before she began using drugs. The other photo shows her much thinner and wearing what my granddaughters refer to as "Instagram Makeup". It's heavy enough to cover up the beginning ravages of early meth addiction and the weight loss, again, is telling. I want to check some more on what is going on with this case.

What a messed up case! No wonder they can't solve it. After digging all afternoon, I found there are about 5 different versions of what happened, depending on who they've interviewed. Some have got caught lying. Her parents claim she went on a blind date. LE believes she ran off of her accord. A private investigator claimed she was alive but had no proof. Her friends say she went out to sell meth with 2 guys to get money to pay her dad money he claimed she owed him. The 2 guys claim they picked her up but brought her back. No one can even agree whether or not she had a phone?!

I don't feel LE has made this a priority case. The attitude seems to be that she lived an illegal lifestyle (drugs, prostitution, etc.) so why bother. Shameful, if true. So much baggage dumped on her since she was born, mother abandoned her and her sister, father didn't bother with them until 2015, constant arguing, teen pregnancy. Her baby's father has custody of her son now. It was either her dad or LE who looked at her phone's location history for that night. Someone (Donna or someone else) turned on her tracker at 8:00 p.m. and turned it off at 1:00 a.m. It indicated she made 30 stops during those hours (delivering drugs?). All over the place, Cleveland, Conroe, Liberty and a suburb of Houston, Westlake(?). She took no ID, money or credit cards. Wasn't dressed for a first date, wearing ripped shorts and canvas sneakers, no jewelry. I feel this could be solved if someone would care enough. The 2 men she supposedly was with, one is in prison now, the other refuses to take a polygraph.

I just came across this thread and I'm heartbroken for Donna's friends and family - especially her son.

i have several questions about her disappearance but the most pressing one at the moment is this: the movement of her cell phone seems very bizarre to me. It was reported that her cell phone pinged along a major highway, making several stops along the way. That does not mean she was with her cell phone at the time - whoever took her or did whatever with her may have had her cell with him/ her and was disposing of evidence or whatever. Just MOO.......
Donna, where are you???

Recent Update May 2019 Part II, and there is a Part I link included as well. Listed on the Search For Me Foundation facebook page. DONNA KAY CLOUD, MISSING PERSON - Search For Me Foundation

I just now saw this update and read it. Another PI was told by a family member to stop searching for Donna?!? And it sounds like PI Strickland had solid leads on where to search for her too. What in the world is going on with this case? :confused:o_O
I hope David Marshburn takes over the investigation as has been requested and finally finds Donna. She has been missing too long and she deserves justice. MOO.

Donna was 19 when she went missing and her baby was 3. For the record, Liberty and Montgomery counties have a higher missing person rate than any other counties in Texas, including Harris (Houston). There's a lot - a lot - of drug traffic in the area as it is out of the way but short distances from Houston, Conroe and I-45. The amount of backbiting and accusations that have flown around on the social media sites over this case are phenomenal, but no one has come up with a straight story yet. Anyone that may be curious about Liberty and Montgomery counties - check out the Missing Texas 40.

I don’t want to come off as offensive when I say this, as it’s intended only to be speculation and possibly helpful.

Donna strikes me as one of those young girls, blessed with good looks but also really dumb and thinking she is invincible. This is one of the very few missing person’s cases where I think she is alive and she did intend to leave her family and son behind. I think wherever she is, she probably needs professional help, but with all the conflicting information and the whole of her family and acquaintances basically saying “no one ever really knows what she’s up to,” I think it’s no surprise she’s getting no media and no answers. I hope she turns up and is ready to accept the help she clearly needs but if it turns out she did meet with foul play, I’ll be glad that there’s finally answers.

“Donna had received threatening phone calls from another guy, Kyle Ferguson a.k.a. KayyDubbs. In a recorded message Kayy Dubb says, she was not about this life, he was trying to scratch her back and her scratch his, that he would have his girlfriend smash her “TOO”. To my knowledge Kyle or girlfriend Amanda has never been interviewed, or polygraphed, or a suspect.”
I can’t remember what all has been posted throughout the years, but I don’t think this has been posted, but I could be wrong.
Anyone know anything more about Kyle?

Source: Missing Donna Kay Cloud - Search For Me Foundation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage