CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local LE - probably not.

But what if FBI is pulling the strings on the narrative that the R's are putting forth, and they're directing it specifically at PF and KK to imply that either one is talking to LE and giving details to get a better deal. Stretching this out over 6 days ( 3 interviews) is nothing more than LE trying to get either one to start talking.

Why is it that LE hasn't shut this down by now or even made any comment, for or against?
Is it possible they are using all of them to figure out who is involved ?

the R's website states they are personal injury lawyers.
Tried to link the font page not being for sure if it was allowed I will let a Mod do it.

I think LE is trying to get KK to flip on the other person they suspect is involved, but she isn't giving it to them because she will go down too. I think she is making up stories that PF is the killer, he controlled her, she's afraid of him, she only did the texts..yada yada.. hoping to get off as a minor player with lesser charges.. She knows PF won't talk, so she can say what she wants. I think she is protecting herself by not flipping on the other person involved, who is close to her.

I agree.

Still I can't wait for part 3 to hear what the Rs' know about KK trip down to Colorado Thanksgiving weekend. It's like a cliff hanger.
Spoiler alert:
Patrick had a very large magnet that pulled KK's car to Woodland Park. Patrick ordered KK to not get out of the car. It was not KK's fault that her car traveled to Woodland Park. KK was very afraid.

Last edited:
I just can't get over my gut feeling that PF isn't the "type" to look for a hitman. I have felt this way since day 1. Before we started to know more about KK or his relationship with his mom. I am not an FBI profiler, but I'll pretend for a minute. To me, PF would know how to clean an animal. I bet he has a concealed weapon permit. I bet he grew up around firearms and knows how to use them. Although we laugh at the "ranchette",which totally cracks me up, even a property that size with just him and his mom is a lot of work. I just don't see him as the type to talk all over town about what he wanted done. He isn't talking now, why are we thinking he was telling every pal he ran into before the murder that he wanted KB dead? I just don't see it. I do believe there is enough evidence between him and KK that he must have solicited her. Was it for sedating/ fatal drugs? Perhaps. I just don't know, but I don't think it was because he thought he couldn't do it himself. At the most he is chauvinist. At the least he strikes me as being the type that believes in "gender roles." Still trying to get a better feel for who the mastermind is. I am not letting PF off the hook by any means. There is a reason he is behind bars. But who was the brains? Hmmmm. To me a guy who is looking to hire someone to kill a woman half his size isn't a guy like PF. A guy looking for a hitman is a corporate executive whose never handled a gun or skinned an animal. Maybe I'm off base. I also believe that baby KK is alive not because of PF, but because of another person. A woman. Someone who wanted KB dead, but wanted to spare the baby.

I think LE is trying to get KK to flip on the other person they suspect is involved, but she isn't giving it to them because she will go down too. I think she is making up stories that PF is the killer, he controlled her, she's afraid of him, she only did the texts..yada yada.. hoping to get off as a minor player with lesser charges.. She knows PF won't talk, so she can say what she wants. I think she is protecting herself by not flipping on the other person involved, who is close to her.
Interesting any ideas on the 3rd or more parties to this diabolical plan? I have my suspicions and think there will be more involved IMO

I feel like you just gave them a great story to tell! I wouldn't be shocked.

And if the R's tell that "great story" (worthy of a Life Time movie script, as OP said) can they be charged with obstruction of justice? Or have they already reached that point? Just wondering. Can this case get any more bizarre?

And I’m remembering the official FB page said LE knew the grocery list plus we’ve never seen the footage of her leaving
Right. Why? I think a vehicle in the lot belongs to a player in the case.

Question 1) where were you T-giving day @appx noon-1
Answer) feeding cows.
Question 2) why is your vehicle in SW lot?
Answer) May I have some toilet tissue please?

I can think of no other reason to withhold footage other than to prevent a player from knowing they were captured on cctv. Can you? Anyone?

It would easily establish a player to be truthful or have something to hide, imo. There had to be a starting point.

I just can't get over my gut feeling that PF isn't the "type" to look for a hitman. I have felt this way since day 1. Before we started to know more about KK or his relationship with his mom. I am not an FBI profiler, but I'll pretend for a minute. To me, PF would know how to clean an animal. I bet he has a concealed weapon permit. I bet he grew up around firearms and knows how to use them. Although we laugh at the "ranchette",which totally cracks me up, even a property that size with just him and his mom is a lot of work. I just don't see him as the type to talk all over town about what he wanted done. He isn't talking now, why are we thinking he was telling every pal he ran into before the murder that he wanted KB dead? I just don't see it. I do believe there is enough evidence between him and KK that he must have solicited her. Was it for sedating/ fatal drugs? Perhaps. I just don't know, but I don't think it was because he thought he couldn't do it himself. At the most he is chauvinist. At the least he strikes me as being the type that believes in "gender roles." Still trying to get a better feel for who the mastermind is. I am not letting PF off the hook by any means. There is a reason he is behind bars. But who was the brains? Hmmmm. To me a guy who is looking to hire someone to kill a woman half his size isn't a guy like PF. A guy looking for a hitman is a corporate executive whose never handled a gun or skinned an animal. Maybe I'm off base. I also believe that baby KK is alive not because of PF, but because of another person. A woman. Someone who wanted KB dead, but wanted to spare the baby.

I agree. Motive is always important for me. I can’t find a motive for P to want KB dead.

I have been preoccupied with Jayme being found but I had a thought, sorry if it has been discussed or debunked already.
I have seen people criticizing the Rs for not reporting but what if the empoyee went to them and asked for client attorney privelage? Would they be forced to keep it a secret and not go to police?

I have been preoccupied with Jayme being found but I had thought, sorry if it has been discussed or debunked already.
I have seen people criticizing the Rs for not reporting but what if the empoyee went to them and asked for client attorney privelage? Would they be forced to keep it a secret and not go to police?
I think so. Do you?

deleted not sure I could bring a pic over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag