CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually recall the same thing. I think it came from the Judge during his second appearance? Could be wrong, but I remember that too, from somewhere.
I believe this was in regards to the defense wanting all of LE communication. It was denied because it would be in the 1000s of messages. MOO

ETA- AuntieC was quicker. ;)

Okay I’m going back to my original thought. PF is a player. He cheats. After moving near PF, KB began to see the real Patrick. Even though she bought a home, she decided she would rather live and work near her family than be near this jerk and his family. She explained to him she was going to move, place the home for sale, look for a job back in Washington. He was a spoiled mamas boy who got what he wanted, both from mom and unsuspecting women. He wasn’t going to let her take that baby. He wanted custody but why fight for her in a court of law and end up paying child support? Killing her, in his mind, was the answer. Then he and his mama could raise the baby and he could keep being Patrick. But he needed to solicit someone else. He tried. He finally decided to do it himself but he actually talked one of his rodeo queens into helping him. She took the phone and purse and made them disappear and it is possible she helped hide the body. Stupid as can be. Then she talked to her friends. They talked among their friends. LE read texts and maybe emails. LE found the rodeo queen. She will be charged with something soon enough as they are still looking for evidence.
Yep, that’s the story I’m sticking with for tonight. :rolleyes:

I agree with your story 'Love Never Fails'.
We will probably find out more on Feb 19, and then can make any appropriate additions/changes.
MOO.

I actually recall the same thing. I think it came from the Judge during his second appearance? Could be wrong, but I remember that too, from somewhere.
Yes, the judge mentioned the thousands of texts and emails, and somewhere here posted exactly what she said but I can't remember. It was in regard to documentation of evidence or something.

We can't have it both ways here, we got great info from the Rs and it opened this case opened a lot wider and gave us A LOT of insight into heaps of players. Sure they are blabbing on national TV but let's be happy someone is talking cause we would have hardly any information otherwise. Who cares if they want their 15 mins of fame if it helps KB and nails PF.

Because KB’s family is hurt by it....and ultimately that’s all that matters. Not us and our desire for information.

I would agree with that... some people do that, however, it makes the statement from the previous poster still possible- not untrue... I thought it was the closest we had possibly gotten to an explanation of how they could have gotten the idea she was missing about a week before she was reported missing... Thanks for your reply and explanation of your thoughts!
You're welcome, nice to meet you :)

Yes, the judge mentioned the thousands of texts and emails, and somewhere here posted exactly what she said but I can't remember. It was in regard to documentation of evidence or something.

I hope that LE or the FBI has records of PF texting and calling the nurse's new phone number. Ya know, the one she got because she was so "frightened" of him and feared for her children.

After I queried about the only dead spot where the phone calls would be untraceable and the ping would only hit one tower, I asked my wife, who has travelled that road much more recently than me, if there was much population along the way. She said "Absolutely nothing." and then added. "There is supposedly camping at Craters of the Moon, but it's just a concete block visitor center that I assume has bathrooms, and no one ever camps there because its paved with lava rocks that are so sharp family dogs can't walk on it."
It sound to me like an ideal area in which a person could turn on a cell phone, bat out a couple of quick text messages, turn it off and toss it out into the landscape.

We can't have it both ways here, we got great info from the Rs and it opened this case opened a lot wider and gave us A LOT of insight into heaps of players. Sure they are blabbing on national TV but let's be happy someone is talking cause we would have hardly any information otherwise. Who cares if they want their 15 mins of fame if it helps KB and nails PF.
Honestly, I don't feel like we got much useful information from the Rs. Much of what they said had already been hinted at. And they either got their dates wrong, or they have a lot more 'splainin' to do. MOO

Exactly. Because the R's also claimed that BFF/employee was upset that her friend's (KK) boyfriend (PF) had solicited this murder back in October. But BFF did not call police about the solucitation, and neither did the R's, and most of all KK did not contact LE even though her children were supposedly threatened, and she was 'afraid.'

That is why I'm surprised another investigative news organization is not following this up yet that I have seen in the media thread.

Off to watch the Jamie Closs 48 hour special that is starting in 1 minute.

After I queried about the only dead spot where the phone calls would be untraceable and the ping would only hit one tower, I asked my wife, who has travelled that road much more recently than me, if there was much population along the way. She said "Absolutely nothing." and then added. "There is supposedly camping at Craters of the Moon, but it's just a concete block visitor center that I assume has bathrooms, and no one ever camps there because its paved with lava rocks that are so sharp family dogs can't walk on it."
It sound to me like an ideal area in which a person could turn on a cell phone, bat out a couple of quick text messages, turn it off and toss it out into the landscape.

Whereabouts are you referencing? Somehow I missed it...

Curious about the November 25th welfare check. It really seems to be a very cursory welfare check if there was nobody at the residence and both vehicles were there. How could LE determine the person they were checking on was okay if they never laid eyes on them?
OTOH what if one of her vehicles was not there when they checked?

Wonder if the type of check varies by jurisdiction?
In my county, LE will visit the home, knock, do an exterior inspection of windows, knock again, then leave. They will NOT use a master key to go in. Especially if there’s no sign of foul play. Idk if that’s a good thing or not. Someone might be in need of help. I do think if vehicles are home, they are more concerned.
A flight attendant friend in TN arrived home from Pakistan not feeling too well. She immediately turned her oh off & went to bed. A friend tried to reach her several times, eventually called LE. The complex mgr allowed police in, the woman was sleeping soundly & not remotely pleased mngmt opened her door. Two ways of looking at things.
I’m an adult, I wouldn’t be pleased if LEcwalked in while I’m showering or sleeping.

This is very clear with details:
"On November 26th, Michelle came to Patty and said 'that person, she's missing, she's also a pilot.' Patty realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal."

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

Hmm. Let's see. If my employee, Michelle, had come to me, earlier, saying her BFF had been solicited to murder someone and, then, that someone turns up missing, am I going to issue ultimatums or call the freaking cops?!

That other part of their story - they didn't contact cops, when Michelle told them the story, because there wasn't enough info/details - also sounds like a crock, to me. All they had to do was call the cops and the cops would grill Michelle for details.

There is nothing to suggest that the baby is not PF’s, and much to say that he is...including LE leaving the baby in his care until the arrest, and the fact that she looks just like him imo.

I agree. I’ve heard nothing about KB leaving a previous relationship to be with P. I think we shouldn’t discuss paternity. The poor child has lost her mom. Despite what we think of him, he IS her daddy & from what I saw, adored her. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304