CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason they weren't married is because he had other girlfriends and issues.

I do find it interesting, and I'm sure it has been brought up before, that if all was well in the engagement (engagement being the precursor to marriage) why the baby doesn't have his last name. I'm pretty sure Kelsey was not oblivious to his issues on the commitment front--and possibly other fronts as well. She may have very well known this relationship wasn't going anywhere.

And I only point out that it's interesting because I had my first child out of wedlock while engaged and because I knew I would be marrying his father (and I did), our son has his last name (now my last name, too). I'd love to know what PF's reaction was to baby not having his last name.

I know it was quoted that PF supposedly threatened KKs children. I don’t believe it. I believe it was her excuse to her friends as to why she wasn’t calling LE. And she never thought her friends or anyone else would go any further. Now I don’t know how he got her to go
along with his plan but as a mother, threatening my children would only endanger HIS life.

Honestly, I don't feel like we got much useful information from the Rs. Much of what they said had already been hinted at. And they either got their dates wrong, or they have a lot more 'splainin' to do. MOO

Wonder what M’s job status is? Honestly, I would not want my boss discussing me on the news. If I wished for my story to be told, I’d prefer to tell it. Maybe M asked them to speak on her behalf, idk.

We can't have it both ways here, we got great info from the Rs and it opened this case opened a lot wider and gave us A LOT of insight into heaps of players. Sure they are blabbing on national TV but let's be happy someone is talking cause we would have hardly any information otherwise. Who cares if they want their 15 mins of fame if it helps KB and nails PF.

IKR. I waiting to hear them tell us about KK roadtrip and how she came into possession of Kelsey's phone.

This makes a whole lot more sense, doesn’t it?

A lot of us were perplexed that CB was seemingly unaware of her daughter’s disappearance until over a week had passed.

She wasn’t.
That's what always confused me. After listening to her mom describe their conversation on Thanksgiving day, I couldn't imagine her mom would not have tried to reach her to follow up with her and inquire how it went that day. Maybe she did try to contact her. Imo

Thanks, Gardener!
I had never seen this release from WPPD before now. Great timeline giving us the facts.

You're welcome. There was a lot of bad and/or confusing media reporting early on. Many outlets said KB was reported missing and a welfare check happened Nov 25th. LE said welfare check and missing report happened Dec 2. It comes down to-- who do we believe? The media or LE?

KK's BFF-M and the R's might prefer it if the official missing report and welfare check had happened Nov 25th. Because then even though they look bad for not going to the police to share what they knew immediately on Nov 26th-- they don't look as bad. They could say they thought the police were investigating it already. It looks really, really bad having knowledge of a murdered mother on Nov 26 before it had been reported to the police and before it was reported in the media. With the welfare check actually having occurred on Dec 2nd, now the R's, M and KK have to explain how they knew KB was "missing" on Nov 26. The R's are pointing to their employee M (and maybe also non-existent facebook posts? --was that their oops or the reporter's oops?) to say how they knew. M is pointing at KK to say how she knew. What is KK saying to explain how she knew?!? PF, maybe? o_O Oh what a tangled web!

MOO.

We can't have it both ways here, we got great info from the Rs and it opened this case opened a lot wider and gave us A LOT of insight into heaps of players. Sure they are blabbing on national TV but let's be happy someone is talking cause we would have hardly any information otherwise. Who cares if they want their 15 mins of fame if it helps KB and nails PF.
Does the info seem accurate to you?

I do find it interesting, and I'm sure it has been brought up before, that if all was well in the engagement (engagement being the precursor to marriage) why the baby doesn't have his last name. I'm pretty sure Kelsey was not oblivious to his issues on the commitment front--and possibly other fronts as well. She may have very well known this relationship wasn't going anywhere.

And I only point out that it's interesting because I had my first child out of wedlock while engaged and because I knew I would be marrying his father (and I did), our son has his last name (now my last name, too). I'd love to know what PF's reaction was to baby not having his last name.

We don't know when they became engaged though. Could it not be possible that the engagement was after baby K was born? I know we all hope that KB saw through PF for the person we see, but there really isn't any evidence that their relationship was anything but "loving" as CB has described. MOO

This case has been riddled with inaccurate statements from every corner. I am not really confident in the WPPD at this time and dont believe what they say 100 percent. I think they dropped the ball. I have much more confidence in the DA.
I think with regard to CB’s first contact with them and how they responded, the WPPD should be the ones best able to speak to that. The DA certainly can’t, because he wasn’t involved st that early stage.

Yeah, drama.

It’s almost like the R’s fancied themselves as some sort of, I don’t know, vigilantes for Justice. Giving KK an ultimatum, please.

YET...What was their purpose? Clearly it wasn’t to protect an innocent woman from being murdered. They insisted on knowledge of the crime but just sat their *advertiser censored**es down on that knowledge. There’s something really stinky here.

Almost like it was a game to them.
Why was it even mentioned in the article that they didn't want the reward money? They would not have gotten it anyway. Imo

That's what always confused me. After listening to her mom describe their conversation on Thanksgiving day, I couldn't imagine her mom would not have tried to reach her to follow up with her and inquire how it went that day. Maybe she did try to contact her. Imo
I think she did, and was ultimately placated by that text sent to PF and Kelsey’s employer.

Wonder what M’s job status is? Honestly, I would not want my boss discussing me on the news. If I wished for my story to be told, I’d prefer to tell it. Maybe M asked them to speak on her behalf, idk.

I think you are right about that. I think BFF wanted the R's to speak on her behalf and KK's, because she was being harrassed so much. People needed to understand the whole story, if they did they would stop harrassing me.
1. that is not human nature.
2. Your story stinks!

I know it was quoted that PF supposedly threatened KKs children. I don’t believe it. I believe it was her excuse to her friends as to why she wasn’t calling LE. And she never thought her friends or anyone else would go any further. Now I don’t know how he got her to go
along with his plan but as a mother, threatening my children would only endanger HIS life.

I have to wonder if the things the nurse accuses P of saying might be things she has said. Did she threaten to harm Baby K. (if she wanted a relationship with/P & he had no time bc of the baby, I bet she was not happy).
Is KK behind the rumors of KB’s problems? I would not be surprised, at all.

Last edited:
Herat was referring to the R's. Why did they not do something on Nov 26 when they knew KB was dead or in danger being held captive. Why didn't they call LE to at least protect the baby.
Exactly, especially with the specter of the murder of the Watts children so horrific, so current, and so publicized,,,

Last edited:
I agree.

Cause you know she is telling LE. I told my employers, lawyers by the way, about the plot to kill KB. Then I told them on Nov 26 that she was missing. They are lawyers, they never told me to go to LE, I trusted they knew what to do..
This whole thing is a crock of poop. I am so annoyed with these attorneys. Aren’t “officers of the court” supposed to be held at a higher standard? I am sick thinking of how people knew.. they only knew the name P nothing else, not PF.. ya riiiiight. I am not sure I can listen to their full interview, isn’t it going to be released tomorrow.. ugh.

Why was it even mentioned in the article that they didn't want the reward money? They would not have gotten it anyway. Imo

This is where the lynch mob mentality comes in . Their business website was hammered with negativity. Probably people accusing them of going after the reward money. So they addressed it. They are lawyers they know the qualifiers for reward money- don't think that was their motivation. JMO

I think it was stated CB knew P had the baby. I have no link so jmo. Wink wink

On Nov 26 when BFF told PR that Kelsey, the pilot was missing.... CB had not yet made her statement

No one other than the principles knew Kelsey was missing... and yet these two in TF didn't seem concerned about Baby K.

PF claims BFF told her in October that KK had received the solicitations from PF expressing his concern for Baby K's safety.

So if they knew KB was dead, but they weren't concerned about Baby K?

I agree. I’ve heard nothing about KB leaving a previous relationship to be with P. I think we shouldn’t discuss paternity. The poor child has lost her mom. Despite what we think of him, he IS her daddy & from what I saw, adored her. Jmo

Adore her? I beg to differ. If he adores her he wouldn’t kill her mother. Not a good guy and obviously not a good dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member