Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he first saw her when he was leaving a store, gas station or something like that as she entered and she held the door for him. All he'd have to do is wait in his car to follow her home and check it out later (after seeing where she lived). I've also wondered if his reason for killing her parents was that he (mistakenly) thought that there wouldn't be as much of a fuss about her if she had no parents pushing for the search and publicity. MO

BBM
I've wondered this too.

BBM. I haven't kept up with Jayme's thread today but does anyone think he could have stopped in here to see what we were saying? Maybe even posted? Many threads ago I asked a question of a poster who suggested Jayme was alive and being held in "a cell" and that poster never returned to the board after I asked where he meant. It gave me the creeps. I'm NOT accusing that member of being him. Just saying it was weird. I think JTP might have lurked here or on social media to see what was being said. MOO.

Actually....look at all of his posts. And when they stopped....

ETA:I mean no harm and am not insinuating anything. Merely commenting.

BBM. I haven't kept up with Jayme's thread today but does anyone think he could have stopped in here to see what we were saying? Maybe even posted? Many threads ago I asked a question of a poster who suggested Jayme was alive and being held in "a cell" and that poster never returned to the board after I asked where he meant. It gave me the creeps. I'm NOT accusing that member of being him. Just saying it was weird. I think JTP might have lurked here or on social media to see what was being said. MOO.

Also weird he asked if LE had checked north of Barron? Isn’t Gordon north of Barron?

They are searching his devices. I’m sure they’ll find a lot of stuff that will shed some light on this.

I’m also willing to bet that they’ll find some stuff that they wish they didn’t.

Or atleast wish they could unsee.

We’re dealing with a pretty disturbed guy here.
SO agree. all I can focus on is the Sheriff saying "Jayme was the target". If JP didn't have SM and was full gamer nerd is it possible a friend/family member found her FOR him? (what movie does this remind me of...??) I struggle with how he found her or vice versa. MOO

I’m sure they did. My guess would be that if she even had a system, she’d be playing different games from him.

He’s probably into “Call of Duty.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmod...ent-became-the-web-s-new-cessp-1792039566/amp

It would be very hard If not impossible to obtain or be aware of chats that took place on Discord if they occurred between JP & Jayme.

It’s a common app used by teens as it’s one of the best ways (esp in rural areas) to find Pokémon.

I still find it odd that JP and Jayme have the same birthday. This could have been how he started conversation with Jayme.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmod...ent-became-the-web-s-new-cessp-1792039566/amp

It would be very hard If not impossible to obtain or be aware of chats that took place on Discord if they occurred between JP & Jayme.

It’s a common app used by teens as it’s one of the best ways (esp in rural areas) to find Pokémon.

I still find it odd that JP and Jayme have the same birthday. This could have been how he started conversation with Jayme.
If this is what happened, Jayme is alive to verify it.

That’s the crazy thing here. Had this guy ultimately killed Jayme, he probably never would have been arrested.

Decades from now we’d be wondering, “what the hell happened?”

Jayme had something to say about that though. Thank God.

Also, human, I think most people do want to know the ‘why’ but if it’s in Jayme’s best interest to not have that info known publicly then only knowing the ‘how’ will do.

As far as the “why” I don’t mean sex abuse. I mean “why” did he pick her? Did he imagine that she had an interest in him because she smiled at him? Did she have long hair and he likes long hair? What was it?

His mother appears to be very petite with long curly hair but very blonde.Maybe it was Jayme’s color at one point.

He selected her, but why?

Last edited:
I pray for Jayme's well being and her future. I remember an interview that Shasta Groene gave recently, 10 years after she was rescued from Joseph E. Duncan III. The below excerpt is speaking about what it was like for her to go out in public after her rescue,.
'I couldn’t really live my life or go out without someone recognizing me,' Shasta said. 'Everywhere I went it was "Oh, there’s Shasta Groene," as if I were famous, and I didn’t like that. I was like "I’m a normal girl, treat me like a normal girl."' Every time someone recognized her, it brought up the old memories and at the time she still felt responsible, which is common for the survivors of traumatic experiences.

Shasta Groene moves on 10 years after surviving two-month captivity | Daily Mail Online

I hope it will not be like this for Jayme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker