GUILTY FL - Mom let drug dealers rape girl, 3, for 13 yrs. & hit her if she refused, Tallahassee, 2003-2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Tallahassee woman convicted of trafficking child for years

A woman who trafficked a child to adult men to support her drug habit will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Celeste Chambers, 37, was convicted of seven charges linked to more than 13 years of sexual abuse of the girl, who is now 15.
upload_2019-1-13_11-37-17.jpegupload_2019-1-13_11-38-15.jpeg
Her accomplice, Kevin Wyatt, was also arrested in connection with trafficking the girl. He pleaded guilty to child abuse charges last year in Gadsden County.
upload_2019-1-13_11-37-32.jpegupload_2019-1-13_11-38-28.jpegupload_2019-1-13_11-38-0.jpeg
From 2003 to 2016, the child was subjected to human trafficking being offered to “adult men for sexual activity in exchange for drugs, intentionally inflicting physical or mental injury,” according to court records.

Thursday night, Celeste Chambers, 37, was convicted on all seven counts, including four counts of lewd and lascivious conduct, child abuse, sexual battery on a child under the age of 12, and human trafficking.

Chambers will face a mandatory life sentence for the charge of sexual battery on a child. Sentencing is scheduled to take place on January 14 at 2:30 p.m.

Tallahassee woman convicted of trafficking child for years

Florida mom and her ex-husband 'pimped out' girl from the age of THREE for 13 years for drugs | Daily Mail Online

Tallahassee woman found guilty in child sex trafficking case

Mum let drug dealers rape girl, 3, for 13 years and would hit her if she refused

Mother let men rape daughter, 3, in return for scrap metal | Metro News

Nope...not doing this one...I just can’t get my head around carrying a baby for 10mths and then harming it...ever.

Can this poor girl ever heal? Will she receive the support she needs?

Sorry that your “mother” let you down kid.

Let that poor baby down, betrayed and probably destroyed her. How does anyone recover from that kind of start in life? My prayers are for her. Hopefully, at the very least, she's physically safe now.

Sentence postponed for Tallahassee woman convicted of trafficking child for years

A woman who faces life in prison on charges of sex trafficking a child in exchange for drugs will be sentenced next month.

Celeste Chambers, 37, was scheduled to be sentenced Monday afternoon at the Leon County Courthouse. The hearing was postponed to Feb. 11 after her attorney filed a motion Sunday evening for a new trial and a request to interview a juror.

Chambers was convicted of seven charges through more than a decade of sexual abuse of the girl, now 18. At Monday's hearing, the victim took to the podium to speak about the abuses.
[.....]
Chambers' convictions carry a mandatory life sentence without parole, Assistant State Attorney Anna Norris said.

Her accomplice, Kevin Wyatt, was also arrested in connection with trafficking the girl. He pleaded guilty to child abuse charges last year in Gadsden County. He was arrested in October.

Each day that passes brings something a bit more disgusting than the day before.

Make that some thingS, and a whole lot more disgusting.

This is so scummy. Other than that, I just can't comment.

No, wait .. I need a "scream closet" that I can shut myself in and scream as loudly as I can, and then exit, not feeling a bit better about it.

That poor baby girl, now grown, and aged beyond her years.

Anyone get into Leon County? I can't...
and see when Wyatt has his next court date - or what's going on with his case?

TIA! :)

I truly think some folks want to go to hell and don’t want to have to stand in line.

Too bad there isn’t an easy button to expedite their trip there.

(ETA: but only after they give up the names of the crap people who violated the child)

The poor child. I. Can’t. :(

There is a book on Amazon, "Empty Chair", by a victim of child trafficking by her Mother, it is horrific to read. Makes a "Child Called "It"" seem tame.

The girl ran away as a teen, she thought being homeless was better than being with her "Mother".

There is a book on Amazon, "Empty Chair", by a victim of child trafficking by her Mother, it is horrific to read. Makes a "Child Called "It"" seem tame.

The girl ran away as a teen, she thought being homeless was better than being with her "Mother".

Gulp.:eek:

These stories need to be told, but I’m not sure my soul can take it anymore. (Words fail)

This is only one of the 'mothers' who are doing this to their totally little innocent children.

I believe many very young children are being subjected to these same kind of horrors and the POSs havent been caught yet.

There is simply no sentence harsh enough for the monsters who do this.

God help all little children who are enduring such unbelievable sadistic depraved violence against them.

May they all be saved and brought out from the darkness into the light where they can be loved and protected.

Gulp.:eek:

These stories need to be told, but I’m not sure my soul can take it anymore. (Words fail)

And sadly Med...we all know by now there will be many more victims to come.

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how many children right now are being subjected to the very same thing whether the victims are very young boys or girls.

There doesnt seem to be a limit to the depravity many of society's children are going through because of their biological parents.

It is the ultimate betrayal for all children who are enduring such nightmarish hell each and every day of their lives being done by the very ones who gave them life.

I have said many times over the many years of being a member here we taught children to learn stranger danger but what we failed to do as a society is confront and expose who really is the most dangerous perpetrator children should fear and do fear.

The greatest enemy the vast majority of children will ever have to fear will live right inside of their very own homes with them.

Instead of it getting better for abused children its become even worse if possible.

Now these deviant
monsters hiding under the title of mom or dad are now raping their own children and selling it to pedophiles online. Most of these horrific cases involved a mother.

If a child cant be protected..nurtured and loved by the very ones who gave them life then they are caught in a web of pure evil with no one in sight to help them.

Imo even if they are able to escape years later all of the therapy in the world will never be able to remove all of their emotional scars. How can it while knowing WHO wanted this and made this happen to them?

Imo

Monday, February 11th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ ET) – FL – Girl (now 15; from 2003-2016, Tallahasee) - *Celeste Chambers (37) “mom” arrested & charged with 1 count of capital sexual battery, 2 counts of lewd and lascivious battery, 1 count each of lewd & lascivious molestation, lewd & lascivious conduct, child abuse and human trafficking. Plead not guilty. No bond.
From 2003 to 2016 trafficked her child to support her drug habit.
1/10/19: A jury convicted Chambers of one count of capital sexual battery, two counts of lewd and lascivious battery, one count each of lewd and lascivious molestation, lewd and lascivious conduct, child abuse and human trafficking. Mandatory life sentence without parole.
1/14/19: Sentencing hearing was postponed to Feb. 11 after her attorney filed a motion Sunday evening for a new trial and a request to interview a juror.
*Kevin Wyatt () BF arrested (Oct., 2018) in connection with trafficking the girl.
Plead guilty to child abuse from charges last year (2017) in Gadsden County.

@cybervampira - can you access Leon County? I believe Wyatt is in Franklin County jail, and of course can't access that either. I have no info on him.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

There is another case in Leon County - and someone on that thread - can get in. But now - I can't remember the case.... I'll think about for a bit! :)

But thanks for checking!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitkayr