GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

"The two-and-a-half weeks going through what we went through and seeing and hearing the testimony? Some of the testimony was outrageous. It was gross, just gross,” said [DM, the jury foreman].

Moorer took the stand at the very end of the trial.

"To me, she was trying to make herself innocent. She kept on looking at me and smiling and just with a straight face i looked at her back,” said [DM].

[DM] said she even paid attention to how Moorer acted sitting at the defense table with her attorneys, and her reaction when others would testify.

Link
I'm so grateful for this jury.

"The two-and-a-half weeks going through what we went through and seeing and hearing the testimony? Some of the testimony was outrageous. It was gross, just gross,” said [DM, the jury foreman].

Moorer took the stand at the very end of the trial.

"To me, she was trying to make herself innocent. She kept on looking at me and smiling and just with a straight face i looked at her back,” said [DM].

[DM] said she even paid attention to how Moorer acted sitting at the defense table with her attorneys, and her reaction when others would testify.

Link
I'm so grateful for this jury.
"They weren't thinking of the kids . . . They were just thinking of Tammy - how Tammy felt." I'm glad the jurors were able to see what we saw.

Convicted kidnapper Tammy Moorer has been working as a wardkeeper assistant while in prison.

According to Department of Corrections paperwork, she started the job in late November soon after her incarceration. Media reports state the wardkeeper is responsible for the day-to-day operations at a prison.

Read more here: This is the job Tammy Moorer will be doing while in prison for Heather Elvis kidnapping

Thank you, Scanner, for posting this. She's got it a lot better than poor Heather. And that burns me. I wish Tammy was the one that disappeared off the face of the earth. In my opinion, she is more evil than we will ever know.

Convicted kidnapper Tammy Moorer has been working as a wardkeeper assistant while in prison. According to Department of Corrections paperwork, she started the job in late November soon after her incarceration. Media reports state the wardkeeper is responsible for the day-to-day operations at a prison.

He is currently serving 10 years in prison and is at Lee Correctional Institution. There, Sidney serves as a “general worker.”

As normal ... Tammy is Large & In-Charge and Sid just waits to be told what to do.

Convicted kidnapper Tammy Moorer has been working as a wardkeeper assistant while in prison.

According to Department of Corrections paperwork, she started the job in late November soon after her incarceration. Media reports state the wardkeeper is responsible for the day-to-day operations at a prison.

Read more here: This is the job Tammy Moorer will be doing while in prison for Heather Elvis kidnapping

What a shame.
I was hoping she would be a Cleaner, as her cleaning skills at home were very poor.
MOO.

The appeal process has begun in Tammy Moorer’s case. Her defense attorney, Greg McCollum, says they filed this appeal within 10 days of conviction but the process is just starting.

The entire process can take up to a year and a half, sometimes longer, depending on the case.

Moorer’s case is being handled by an appellate office in Columbia.

Records: Tammy Moorer holding down same job in same prison as Susan Smith

I guess I can stop looking for a trial date right now. This article states that it will be next fall.
Records: Tammy Moorer holding down same job in same prison as Susan Smith

"Sidney Moorer’s re-trial is currently set for early in the fall. His first trial on the kidnapping charge ended in a hung jury. A jury convicted Sidney Moorer of obstruction of justice related to the investigation into the disappearance."

Anyone know the "date" of the appeal for Tammy - I'd like to make a note - can't access article.... dumb EU rules...
TIA! :)

No date, just early Fall. I plan on attending this trial. I live about an hour and a half from the courthouse.

I believe you misunderstood me - :) I was referring to JerseyGirl's post #268 re article on Tammy filing appeal.

Hello I am very new to this site and this case and I am not even sure if this is the right thread to post these questions I had but I was just curious on how they were able to ping HEs phone and pinpoint it's location, did they ever do anything like that with TM or SM's phones? Was there any known movements from either of them in the days after? Also the bar longbeards or whatever I read somewhere that HE phone was there for about 15 minutes on 2 seperate occasions. I was wondering if there was any security footage from inside or the parking lot?

Hello I am very new to this site and this case and I am not even sure if this is the right thread to post these questions I had but I was just curious on how they were able to ping HEs phone and pinpoint it's location, did they ever do anything like that with TM or SM's phones? Was there any known movements from either of them in the days after? Also the bar longbeards or whatever I read somewhere that HE phone was there for about 15 minutes on 2 seperate occasions. I was wondering if there was any security footage from inside or the parking lot?

Hi Mike, welcome! There was no video from LB, unfortunately. There is info on the timeline thread about TM and SM's pings which is here:

Timelines *No Discussion Thread*

Heather has an entire forum here on WS with numerous threads. Not sure if that's how you got to this thread but if not here is the link

Heather Elvis

Feel free to jump in anywhere you like :)

Hi Mike, welcome! There was no video from LB, unfortunately. There is info on the timeline thread about TM and SM's pings which is here:

Timelines *No Discussion Thread*

Heather has an entire forum here on WS with numerous threads. Not sure if that's how you got to this thread but if not here is the link

Heather Elvis

Feel free to jump in anywhere you like :)
thank you very much for the info! very helpful

Welcome, Mike!! No CCTV at Longbeards, unfortunately. SM probably knew that since he'd worked there before. My personal belief is that everything went down at LB and she was thrown in that dumpster, which would have long been emptied and the contents in a landfill before they got phone ping records. I hope I'm wrong and her body is found someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back