Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

I would think the car would be easy to spot with Kentucky plates. Those aren't super common in Texas. Louisiana or Oklahoma yes, but not Kentucky.

That’s what I was thinking. People have said they could have changed plates or painted the car, but I think it wouldn’t have been a planned thing if someone did something to her. So I don’t think they would have bothered to do anything but get rid of the car quickly. I’m still surprised the car has not been found or spotted on surveillance tapes.

I would think the car would be easy to spot with Kentucky plates. Those aren't super common in Texas. Louisiana or Oklahoma yes, but not Kentucky.
Exactly. But I actually read Kentucky was trying to get plates changed because they are considered hard to read. Emily’s plates would look similar to this ... this is her license plate number.

Attachments

• 42D3FBFC-E09E-4B35-B249-4907E5F4B671.jpeg
    42D3FBFC-E09E-4B35-B249-4907E5F4B671.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
I'm on the fence on this one - still think it's possible that she and her car had a serious accident and have yet to be discovered, but I'm not familiar with the terrain or how possible that is. The other alternative is of course, the co-worker. LE always says someone isn't a suspect, especially at the start of an investigation, to keep any real POIs compliant and not worried, so the co-worker is still very much on my radar.
Supposedly the neighbor across the street saw Emily leave the coworkers home. Let me see if I can find where I read that in a NEWS article.
(See attachment - but even the best of reporters make mistakes)
It was dark at 8:30pm ... was she parked in driveway or on the street? She is blonde so she might have been very visible with house lights.
But, like others ... it seems strange to me that you leave work to go watch a movie at 5:30pm???
I thought I read that it was her last day at Chili’s - she was starting a new job the next day at 11am. (I must have imagined this because I can’t find anything about a new job now - apologies! )
So Mom wasn’t freaking out until she failed to show by 10am next morning.

Attachments

• BA189820-F9DC-4E27-976A-EE94D03BD7D7.jpeg
    BA189820-F9DC-4E27-976A-EE94D03BD7D7.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Fears grow for missing Texas mom, 37, who disappeared 10 days ago after meeting friends for dinner | Daily Mail Online
Her mother Shirley claims that Emily never came back that night, or the next morning before her 11am shift at Chili's.

'I'm scared to death, I'll be honest with you,' her mother Shirley Wade said in an interview with ABC.

'I'm scared to death. I just don't know what's wrong.'
A male co-worker confirmed that she came to his aparmtent for pizza and movie, but said that she left around 8;30pm.

He was the last known person to have seen Emily.

Her family, friends and the Ennis Police Department have now spent days canvassing the town in hopes of finding Emily with no luck.

Emily's sister-in-law said on Facebook that she had also checked to see if Emily was staying at a Quality Inn she would sometimes
upload_2019-1-15_20-12-27.jpegupload_2019-1-15_20-12-38.jpegupload_2019-1-15_20-13-38.jpeg

Another one in Ellis County... I would stay away from Ellis County. Midlothian - just the name scares me. And she was driving an Altima? Wasn’t that what was in the SWFA parking lot video in relation to Missy Bevers case? (I’m sorry if I’m duplicating a post but I don’t have time to read the other comments yet.)
Yes, the suspect car in the Missy Bevers case was an Altima, also. Midlothian is what, some 20 miles away?

That’s what I was thinking. People have said they could have changed plates or painted the car, but I think it wouldn’t have been a planned thing if someone did something to her. So I don’t think they would have bothered to do anything but get rid of the car quickly. I’m still surprised the car has not been found or spotted on surveillance tapes.
Probably in a garage somewhere. IMO

I went to Google Earth and drove down North Clay Street - where coworker lived. There are no businesses - and it is ‘rare’ that anyone parks on the street. If neighbor was across the street, I don’t think they could see WHO left in vehicle. JMO.
This street leads to the city lake - Old Lake. It appears from photos the Cajun Navy has been searching this lake, but I haven’t seen any pics of divers. It does not appear to be very deep. She couldn’t have drove off into it accidentally. It might hide a body but not a vehicle IMO.

Attachments

• 5CC00416-2989-4532-989E-BC86B3AF4AEE.jpeg
    5CC00416-2989-4532-989E-BC86B3AF4AEE.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 2C3A1A0E-F71F-4FD3-8D0A-2B3D2B07F163.jpeg
    2C3A1A0E-F71F-4FD3-8D0A-2B3D2B07F163.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 40
Hope running thin for family of Ennis mother now missing for 10 days | Ennis Daily News

One thing I hadn't seen before is ...

Jared Jones, the father of Wade’s daughter, told WFAA that his little girl asks where her mother is all the time. Wade and Jones were once together but aren’t anymore. Jones is originally from Ennis and said that he was looking after their daughter there until Wade recently moved into town from Kentucky with her mother. Jones and Wade were raising their daughter together before she went missing.​

Yes, the suspect car in the Missy Bevers case was an Altima, also. Midlothian is what, some 20 miles away?
Yes Ennis is just on 287... where the Creekside Church is. I know.. the Altima came from Kentucky and there are a lot of Altimas in the world. So the Altima is probably a coincidence. But the location sends chills up my spine. But I live in Minnesota and it’s cold. That could explain chills.

LE always says someone isn't a suspect, especially at the start of an investigation, to keep any real POIs compliant and not worried, so the co-worker is still very much on my radar.
RSBM for focus

The more time passes, the more I am inclined to believe that is exactly what LE is doing in this case.

RSBM for focus

The more time passes, the more I am inclined to believe that is exactly what LE is doing in this case.

But, where is her car??? If she was murdered, it is reasonable to assume at least an accomplice would be involved in the disposal of a car, no? Or public transportation, a taxi, or Uber I guess.....

From the same article below:

According to Wade’s family, the 38-year-old told her mother that she was heading out to a male co-worker’s house outside of town for the evening to eat pizza and watch a movie.

Note the “outside of town”. We’re starting to get some different information from what was initially reported. This info has been stated on the official FB, but the EDN is the only MSM that has reported it. Not sure of the accuracy of the Clay street address info at this point, but I do not believe the EPD has retracted that info either.

Hope running thin for family of Ennis mother now missing for 10 days | Ennis Daily News

One thing I hadn't seen before is ...

Jared Jones, the father of Wade’s daughter, told WFAA that his little girl asks where her mother is all the time. Wade and Jones were once together but aren’t anymore. Jones is originally from Ennis and said that he was looking after their daughter there until Wade recently moved into town from Kentucky with her mother. Jones and Wade were raising their daughter together before she went missing.​

This one is interesting. I'm thinking if this 'small town' has a Chili's they have lots of video cameras. That is what will catch anybody involved. With that said Emily was keeping right to the timetable. Left home to go for pizza and a movie. Was to be home at 9 and left at 8:30. I think she left and I think something happened between leaving and home. Maybe she stopped at the store or for gas or maybe somebody was in her car when she came out.
BTW many times in missing persons no matter what license plate is on a car it may sit in a parking lot or apartment complex for days with nobody noticing it. Happens.
Camera's will solve this one.

But, where is her car??? If she was murdered, it is reasonable to assume at least an accomplice would be involved in the disposal of a car, no? Or public transportation, a taxi, or Uber I guess.....
It could be in someone's barn/out building. Perhaps in a parking lot of a 24 hour store in Waxahatchie. A parking garage/lot of a hospital (best place to ditch a car in plain sight where no one pays attention to vehicles sitting there for days or weeks).

This one is interesting. I'm thinking if this 'small town' has a Chili's they have lots of video cameras. That is what will catch anybody involved. With that said Emily was keeping right to the timetable. Left home to go for pizza and a movie. Was to be home at 9 and left at 8:30. I think she left and I think something happened between leaving and home. Maybe she stopped at the store or for gas or maybe somebody was in her car when she came out.
BTW many times in missing persons no matter what license plate is on a car it may sit in a parking lot or apartment complex for days with nobody noticing it. Happens.
Camera's will solve this one.
Maybe. Since the pizza and movie was at a co-worker's place there might not be any cameras.

Maybe. Since the pizza and movie was at a co-worker's place there might not be any cameras.
A but camera's are all over the streets now. Her car would have been seen coming and going. Down the streets. Gas stations and drive throughs. It will take some time but they will find her. This is in a city not out in the country. Camera's everywhere. Our best defense in this killing young women society we are living in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back