Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
“She said that mommy told her that she’s passed on. I asked her what does that mean? She goes she’s gone and she’s not going to come back. I said well, who told you this? She said well mommy told me in a dream but she still comes to see me every night in a dream.”

Monday marks five months since Mobile mother was last seen

“Really right now she vanished into thin air. We ran down a lot of different leads that normally would put us in finding the person. In this case we have not been successful," said Major John Barber with Mobile Police.

One thing police, friends and family of Vian all agree on- someone knows something.

Does anyone know anything that locals could do to find any information that would stay within the limits of the law and not get in the way of MPD?

Does anyone know anything that locals could do to find any information that would stay within the limits of the law and not get in the way of MPD?

I've not heard any mention of where LE has or has not searched but with a lot of cases, LE asks for people that own property to search their own property. I haven't heard that request made in DNV's case, but what could it hurt?

There is also the usual share her flyers, social media posts, etc.

I've been keeping up with Danni's case mainly through MSM and thought the lack of progress would mean I'd find nothing new over here but boy was I wrong. After catching up the past few threads I'm thinking LE has a pretty good idea of what happened just not enough for an arrest. I sure wish someone would talk.

According to JDT's podcast, her son TT and Danni were living together throughout Danni's pregnancy. He was okay with her pregnancy (by another man) and she was okay with giving him financial support while she was pregnant and working two jobs. While TT was shooting heroin and getting arrested, Danni was saving up to buy a car. He was apparently not a financial burden per JDT.

What was he contributing to the lives of their daughter or Danni?

It sounds like he was paying attention when her apartment was liquidated shortly after her disappearance - picking the stuff he wanted and tossing the rest to the curb.

How does this TT’s mother have custody if he was not the father? And why did DV not have custody? Confused...have been all along in this case.

How does this TT’s mother have custody if he was not the father? And why did DV not have custody? Confused...have been all along in this case.
TT and Daniella have a daughter together that TTs mother has custody of. Daniella was working to get more time with her and had a list of goals that all centered around getting more for her daughter.

Shortly before disappearing, Daniella had a second baby, TT was not the father, which she gave up for adoption.

Listening to the above interview now- it's only about 5 minutes long. Interesting to finally- definitively- hear about the tracker that was on the car. It was plugged into the diagnostic port up under the steering column and would take "two minutes on YouTube and one minute to disable it" according to JDT who spoke with an employee at Pearls where DNV bought her car. I know there was a lot of discussion regarding the gps tracker and where it was/what kind it was, don't remember if this was ever resolved so I figured I'd throw this out here.
I have my own thoughts and feelings about the T family that I will keep to myself but I will say I'm very happy to see JDT is continuing to keep Daniella's name out there.
They bring up sex trafficking. JDT says it's a "high possibility" that's what's happened to DNV but also says LE says this is not the case. Who here thinks Daniella is a sex trafficking victim? I do not at all, I think she's just too old and not your "typical" victim (runaway/homeless)

They bring up sex trafficking. JDT says it's a "high possibility" that's what's happened to DNV but also says LE says this is not the case. Who here thinks Daniella is a sex trafficking victim? I do not at all, I think she's just too old and not your "typical" victim (runaway/homeless)

Danniella is very likely not a victim of sex trafficking.

Another question for the (once enormous) group here- will we ever get justice for DNV? What are yalls thoughts- will she be found? Will the person(s) responsible be brought to justice? Weeks? Months? Years from now?? Tomorrow marks 6 months. That's a tough pill to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin