CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late catching up on this thread but I'm with @PommyMommy that I'm not ruling out flying just yet. KK does not have a private pilot's license but what if someone else who does have one flew her down to visit PF in a private plane? We are not allowed to sleuth anyone except PF at this point in time but here is a link that might be valuable for anyone who wants to do their own research on this angle (Kelsey's pilot's license info is listed): FAA Registry - Airmen - AirmenInquiry - Name Search
Due to family emergency, my wife in Billings, Montana and my daughter and granddaughter in Seattle all flew during the extended Thankgiving period to Boise and back on the two carriers. Literally every flight was late, not just minutes but several hours. Add connection through Denver and you might not arrive in November at all.

We’re gonna know so damn much about trash, dumps, landfills, waste management facilities, at the end of this case, that we should all ask to become “verified experts.”

“Verified Trash.”
I've always wanted, more than anything to have that designation: 'Verified Trash Expert' VTE for short.

I've always wanted, more than anything to have that designation: 'Verified Trash Expert' VTE for short.

Yes, VTE sounds prestigious, but catchy acronyms are best. I am partial to the acronym "VILE" as r/t trash credentials. "Verified something, something, Experts."

Last edited:
Kelsey lived in the west half of the townhouse. 269 is her house number. This street view from E Lake Ave is looking south where you can see her number to the right. Which would make her side the left side (or west side) of the townhouse if you are looking at it from the parking area behind (i.e. looking North).
Google Maps
I'm looking at Google Earth Street View image dated 2018. 271 is on the west side, behind a tall evergreen tree trunk. 269 is on the east side, near an air conditioner condensing unit. In my description, I failed to mantion that the door of the neighbor who saw the truck is in the front of her house, right next to the driver's side front fender of one of KB's vehicles.

I'm looking at Google Earth Street View image dated 2018. 271 is on the west side, behind a tall evergreen tree trunk. 269 is on the east side, near an air conditioner condensing unit. In my description, I failed to mantion that the door of the neighbor who saw the truck is in the front of her house, right next to the driver's side front fender of one of KB's vehicles.
If you can see the house numbers in street view you are facing south. Which means that west is to the right and east is to the left.

The house numbers in the complex are 207 & 209, 229 & 231, 249 & 251, 269 & 271, 289, and 309.

269 KB's unit
IS23zvu3rfobd71000000000.jpg

251 next building past KB's door which is in background

ISu5f7dsm5gjab.jpg

From Zillow

Isn't the unit to the left on lower ground? Is that the one with the front door facing the street? I thought 271 to the right in photo was a mirror-image of 269?

Last edited:
If you can see the house numbers in street view you are facing south. Which means that west is to the right and east is to the left.
Google street view orients the compass direction exactly and shows it on the screen at all tgimes. I'm in the street behind KB's condo, facing north. Google Earth didn't drive into the complex, so I can't see the front in the Street View.

IS23zvu3rfobd71000000000.jpg

From Zillow

Isn't the unit to the left on lower ground? Is that the one with the front door facing the street? I thought 271 to the right in photo was a mirror-image of 269?
Yes....we are looking at KB's front window. Her entry door is back at the end of that concrete walkway in the left of the picture. YES, 271, where AG lives, is a mirror image of 269. If we had taken the pic, we would be standing in between KB's two cars, as you described. The front door of 251 is just out of the picture to the left. The lady in 251 is the witness. AG in 271 went somewhere for turkey dinner.

Yes....we are looking at KB's front window. Her entry door is back at the end of that concrete walkway in the left of the picture. YES, 271, where AG lives, is a mirror image of 269. If we had taken the pic, we would be standing in between KB's two cars, as you described. The front door of 251 is just out of the picture to the left. The lady in 251 is the witness. AG in 271 went somewhere for turkey dinner.
Yes, on Google Earth, a disctinctive dip can be seen that starts at the fence line between 269 and 251 and runs toward the east the length of 249, 231 and 229. Those four condos are at least two feet lower that KB's.

Google street view orients the compass direction exactly and shows it on the screen at all tgimes. I'm in the street behind KB's condo, facing north. Google Earth didn't drive into the complex, so I can't see the front in the Street View.
Here is a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-17_03-35-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-17_03-35-46.png
    882.9 KB · Views: 26
Here is a screen shot of the street view that show the view when you are facing south looking from E Lake Ave

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-17_03-42-28.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-17_03-42-28.png
    545.3 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure what you are trying to figure out... but KB's door is not at the rear on the side. The door is about 1/3 down the side walkway, and there is a white porch light mounted to the upper right of the door (toward the front of the building).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288