CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I had WM here in Woodland Park, they collected my garbage on Thursdays. Since thanksgiving was on Thursday, I wonder what day they ended up picking up garbage? Maybe that's why he needed that extra week for her to be off work. The following Thursday would be 11/29.
Might the question be when would HIS WM be picked up? Would he really level something in hers for a week? Takes nerve for sure.

MassGuy you beat me....

"The Colorado Bureau of Investigation contacted Waste Management of Colorado regarding a potential search at Midway Landfill and we are cooperating fully,” Waste Management spokeswoman Anne Spitza told ABC News on Wednesday."

This was today......
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...ey-berreth-expands-landfill/story?id=60432453
Is this a different landfill than PF was seen at with 2 buddies unloading a trailer awhile back? Thanks in advance.

Might the question be when would HIS WM be picked up? Would he really level something in hers for a week? Takes nerve for sure.
I don't know. If he killed her at her place, would he bother w transporting her body in his car? I don't know. But it is possible, since he called her off work for a week. I don't know if he had WM or Teller County Waste. Wonder if they went to the same landfill.

When I had WM here in Woodland Park, they collected my garbage on Thursdays. Since thanksgiving was on Thursday, I wonder what day they ended up picking up garbage? Maybe that's why he needed that extra week for her to be off work. The following Thursday would be 11/29.

I wondered about the holiday trash pickup too. Some WM are nice enough to mail out a flyer notifying homes which day the pickup will be if its a holiday week. So its possible PF knew when her pickup was going to be, if he ended up using her own trash bin/barrel/can/dumpster/canister/receptacle.

Did I cover all of the containers? LOL :)

"VILE" - I like "Verified Icognito Litter Expert" :)

I'm thinking he would have most likely used a dumpster. Going directly to the landfill to dispose of a body would be too risky since they require a permit or charge you, and keep a log of everyone who comes in. I doubt he would have a permit for a landfill that far away from home, unless maybe he could've used a friend or family member's that lived in Colorado Springs. MOO
Depends on the town and the surrounding area. I've seen dumps in small towns that had no gate, were down a dirt road and sometimes had someone there to tell you where to put things. Remember, these can be small rural areas where they don't have the large systems in place that cities do.

Not a lawyer, but married to one. One thing my spouse is: paranoid regarding legal matters. He is always looking for the long-term pitfalls, the ways in which he or clients can be found to have done something wrong, even if it’s just an oversight. This requires running through a lot of what-ifs.

So if there was mention of a murder plot, “what if” this is not just idle talk, and now that I am informed of it, what if it occurs? Etc.

If these lawyers had information about the murder being planned, it surprises me they didn’t high-tail it straight to LE. No decent lawyer imo would want it to come out later that they knew about this and did nothing to protect the victim. It’s antithetical to maintaining their professional reputations, at the very least.
My guess is, he'll be disbarred. He knew of a credible threat and did nothing. Not prudent.

I wonder if they have locked gates and or cameras so people aren't trying to dump stuff there for free on weekends.
And just remember KB was a small person, would easily fit into a
lg. suitcase or dufflebag. I've seen hay bags that hold a bale of
hay for when you're traveling with your horse, and it would be the perfect size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa