Law Enforcement Needs Our HELP! Can you identify this shirt?

According to the TAKKO website they have 19,000 stores. From the 'store-finder'
Chapter Young is sold in TAKKO Fashion Stores:

Stores - TAKKO Corporate

csm_Filialen_549d3fdfc3.jpg

They have stores all over the EU: Store Finder - Takko Fashion

Their online store: Die neuesten Fashion und Lifestyle Trends - Takko Fashion
Countries where they have stores, from the drop down menu.

Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 19.45.40.png

I've been looking through their FB page for photos of the shirt. I didn't see it.

However, on September 2, 2013 they posted a photo of a men's and women's shirt both with graphics saying "Red Hill Mountains". The shirt in question looks like it could come from the same line--their "relaxed & easy" collection. In November of the same year--they posted a photo of four children and one of the boys is a wearing a green H shirt that looks like it might say Homewood on the lefthand side. ETA: So possibly released sometime around Fall 2013 or possibly Spring 2014?

Takko Fashion

Last edited:
Here is the thing about shirts. When a company prints shirts in bulk they make a lot. Football National Championship or Super Bowl they make Champs shirts for both teams. Only one team wins and they ship the rest of the shirts to Africa. The Patriots super bowl shirts from last year would be there.

Under Armour prints up shirts for my team and I’ve seen that shirt being worn in Europe. The fact it’s on a Polish website doesn’t mean much to me. When they print shirts they have the rights to print more and sell in other countries.

I did a quick google image search and found a photo of some kids with one wearing this shirt. When I clicked on the link it took me to a website that wasn’t in a language I understood possibly German/polish. It opened up a document which again I have no idea what it said but i translated the word ‘konkurzy’ which I noticed used a lot to ‘auditions’. So it’s probably not related atall, I came off there pretty quick as I couldn’t understand it therefore had no idea if it was anything dodgy. Just thought I’d give it a mention.

The EBay link I posted lists an EAN (International Article Number) for the shirt of
76946112002002. I'm not very familiar with that number, is that some sort of identification number for the shirt that could be useful?

You honestly never know. This could be very helpful to the right person?! I am just not sure how to track down a shirt like this...

I did find this site that explains how and why EAN's are used? EAN Barcodes Explained!

I've been looking through their FB page for photos of the shirt. I didn't see it.

However, on September 2, 2013 they posted a photo of a men's and women's shirt both with graphics saying "Red Hill Mountains". The shirt in question looks like it could come from the same line--their "relaxed & easy" collection. In November of the same year--they posted a photo of four children and one of the boys is a wearing a green H shirt that looks like it might say Homewood on the lefthand side.

Takko Fashion
Found one on your FB link, they were advertising it in March 2015.

Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 20.26.52.png

Takko Fashion

Urban Dictionary: Scoon

Scoon
(n)(v) a combination of the words scrub and goon refers to a person who portrays traits of both. This person acts cool when not and also slow witted and goofy.
Shane likes to think hes cool but hes just a scoon.

Two different online translators refer 'scoon' to Finnish language. I have not found anything reasonable about that.

Scoon is a surname. Paul Scoon is a little famous - see Invasion of Grenada. The surname originates from Stirling, Scotland. Curtis Scoon is a modern American.

C.I.C. is an acronym for many things, I keep thinking some kind of sports conference.

What does C.I.C. stand for? Page 2

Combined Independent Colleges

Combined Independent Colleges - Wikipedia

"...The Combined Independent Colleges (CIC) was a former junior sports association of 14 independent schools in south-east Queensland. It was founded in 1957 and dissolved in 2014 with the headmasters of the Great Public Schools …"

Red Hill is an inner suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 3 kilometres north-west of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb is one of the oldest in Brisbane. Red Hill got its name as a description from the steep hills which had lots of red soil and rocks.

Homewood is a common word in Australia, but I'm not finding a school or college there... still looking.

JMO Conclusion: shirt for some popular sports player named Scoon

Rugby? Soccer?

I did a quick google image search and found a photo of some kids with one wearing this shirt. When I clicked on the link it took me to a website that wasn’t in a language I understood possibly German/polish. It opened up a document which again I have no idea what it said but i translated the word ‘konkurzy’ which I noticed used a lot to ‘auditions’. So it’s probably not related atall, I came off there pretty quick as I couldn’t understand it therefore had no idea if it was anything dodgy. Just thought I’d give it a mention.

It might still be relevant. If this is a child abuse case, predators sometimes use the ruse of some kind of talent "auditions" to lure in young victims. If you still have the link to the web site, you may want to forward it to LE, just in case. They'll figure out whether or not it's related.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back