TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the sheriff quietly continued an investigation rather than contributing to the uncertainty of friends/family. After concluding his investigation, he could share his findings.
IMO, if he disagrees with the coroner, he is treading in forbidden territory. Jmo

Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office and Toxicology Laboratory

I think the ME staff to be more than competent.

Sheriff S has a sturdy LE background but is a first term Sheriff. IMO, he wants to
Cover all bases.

Last edited:
I wish the sheriff quietly continued an investigation rather than contributing to the uncertainty of friends/family. After concluding his investigation, he could share his findings.
IMO, if he disagrees with the coroner, he is treading in forbidden territory. Jmo

Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office and Toxicology Laboratory

I think the ME staff to be more than competent.

Sheriff S has a sturdy LE background but is a first term Sheriff. IMO, he wants to
Cover all bases.

I feel like the sheriff is moreso investigating the murders of the daughters than he is NOs death, just to be sure that it was her that killed them.

I feel like the sheriff is moreso investigating the murders of the daughters than he is NOs death, just to be sure that it was her that killed them.

I agree. I also don’t think NO found them dead & killed herself out of grief. Nor do I think NO shot herself & someone randomly appeared and thought “heck, I’ll kill her kids, too”. Jmo

I agree that if she wasn’t so attractive there wouldn’t be so many conspiracy theories.

The social media posts about this case remind me of the social media posts about the kenneka Jenkins case. I feel like there could be high definition video of NO committing m/s and there would still be conspiracy theories that the video was manipulated or something. JMO

I actually saw a theory out there that this was a "forced suicide." Complete with wikipedia definition. o_O This is definitely an emotionally charged case and I hope that LE are working quickly and diligently to get answers.

Reading backwards and couldn't find this -- sorry if I missed it : Were all three of them killed with the same gun ?
Also -- were her prints on the gun ? And was the gun otherwise free of prints except for Nichols' ?
Are there cameras in the house ? If so-- then the coroner and LE would know exactly how this happened.
Any outside sec. cams ?

Authorities found records showing sheriff’s officials made four visits to the home last year, a spokesman said. Three of those visits were attempts to serve court papers, while a fourth visit was to document a reported theft.

Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

Anyone ever figure out if LE tried to serve eviction notice?

I used to be in drama filled relationships with men who were abusive. It wasn't until I got healthy that I picked the right one.

It is people who are addicted to drama filled relationships. They are either in love or hate each other. People who are happy together, even if you have a disagreement, you don't leave for the night. That is high drama, as is an impulsive, "I will show you".
<Modsnip Stating comment as fact>.

I'm thinking she shot her daughters and herself in an area where their dead bodies would cause the greatest shock.....where they would do the most damage to CW's psyche. The bodies weren't hidden in a bathroom or the basement. They were to be found the moment he entered the house or walked up the stairs searching for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
And after CW left the house, she sure showed him. Man.... did she ever she show him.

Yup. I think maybe some alcohol or mind altering “something” was being used and she simply decided,

“Okay, we got to Go? I’ll show you”, and, I think he had already “moved on”, as in found a new woman. I think her decision was to punish him.
Jmo/speculation

ok. then the sheriff is just sorta playing to the crowd by saying it could go one way or the other until they wrap up an investigation and agree with coroner. sounds plausible. although if it was cut and dried i'd rather see it reflected in the sheriffs comments to the effect of there being strong evidence to support the coroner.
The sheriff said Nichol killed herself. Then he said they were continuing their investigation to determine who murdered the children.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar says it's too early to determine who killed two young girls inside a luxury home last week in the Anaqua Springs Ranch subdivision.

Salazar said the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office ruled the girls' deaths as homicides. A third female, a woman in her 30s, who was also found dead was determined to have killed herself, according to preliminary findings released by the sheriff on Monday.

Sheriff says investigation into Anaqua Springs deaths still in early stages

most people I know feel for CW. Her "friends" ,and I use quotes because having her do your hair every 4-6 weeks in no way can give insight to someones innermost thoughts, are angry and looking for someone to blame. I can certainly understand and sympathize with them, but IMO nothing will come of it.
They have slandered him all over SM that he is an abuser when the only person with a history of DV was NO herself.
I can see it playing out that they were arguing and she is the one who gets out of hand and he leaves, and as stated before she was going to make him sorry.
The sheriff is definitely trying to placate her friends and family, but the ME's office here is pretty well known and reliable and most people know it's ridiculous to think his family is that powerful that they could pay them off.
All just my opinion.

Authorities found records showing sheriff’s officials made four visits to the home last year, a spokesman said. Three of those visits were attempts to serve court papers, while a fourth visit was to document a reported theft.

Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

Anyone ever figure out if LE tried to serve eviction notice?
Bolded and enlarged by me

Wow. There were three visits to serve court papers. Yes, he must have tried to evict her, but she wasn't a tenant who was paying rent. Trying to remove a family member who doesn't pay rent and refuses to leave can be tricky. Each state has different rules.

Last edited:
Bolded and enlarged by me

Wow. Three visits to serve court papers. Yes, he must have tried to evict her, but she wasn't a tenant who was paying rent. Trying to remove a family member who doesn't pay rent and refuses to leave can be tricky. Each state has different rules.
Those court papers could have been anything. And it said to the house and not a particular person.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar says it's too early to determine who killed two young girls inside a luxury home last week in the Anaqua Springs Ranch subdivision.

Salazar said the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office ruled the girls' deaths as homicides. A third female, a woman in her 30s, who was also found dead was determined to have killed herself, according to preliminary findings released by the sheriff on Monday.

Sheriff says investigation into Anaqua Springs deaths still in early stages

But, the coroner.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members