Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog of Temple man found dead in Oklahoma bids owner farewell
For two years, Swearingin’s dog, Jaxx was by his side and on Friday Swearingin’s aunt, Terri Boedeker, took him to say goodbye at the Hewett-Arney Funeral Home.

“We brought Jaxx today to try to give him closure. He was a big part of Michael’s life and I’ve spent time at my sister’s house for the past two weeks with the dog. He’s staying with my sister. Every time the door opens he jumps up and looks like ‘oh could that be him?’’

“We wanted to give him closure and he got to see him,” Boedeker said.

She says Jaxx will stay with Swearingin’s mother, Deborah Daniel Harrison.

“He went in, his little happy self and you could tell in an instant he recognized him and then he was ready to go.”

So sad!

Funeral arrangements made for Jenna Scott, Michael Swearingin

"...A celebration of life is scheduled for Scott on Jan. 25 at Vista Community Church in Temple at 2 p.m. ...
A service for Swearingin will be on Jan. 26 at First Baptist Church of Academy. "

Funeral arrangements made for Jenna Scott, Michael Swearingin

18037484_G.png

tenor.gif

This is such a sad case - I can't get it off my mind. I feel for these families that have been dealing with a madman long before any of us knew he existed. She tried to get help many times and followed the rules to try to get that help. Then her sweet friend is just trying to help her. UGH Evil exists and is real.

Temple Police Department calls Scott-Swearingin case a homicide investigation (with clip)

January 22, 2019

"TEMPLE, Texas — Jenna Scott's father spoke on Tuesday after he saw his daughter's body for the first time since she died.

As of Tuesday, the Temple Police Department is calling the Jenna Scott and Michael Swearingin case a homicide investigation.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation first called the case a homicide investigation when the pair's bodies were found last Tuesday, Jan. 15. ...

The Temple Police Department said it does currently have a person of interest in the theft of Michael Swearingin's car, but the department hasn't released any persons of interest in the homicide case. "

Temple Police Department calls Scott-Swearingin case a homicide investigation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at Michael's visitation on Friday night and I overhead some family and friends speculating that LE are waiting for CM to be extradited to Texas before bringing charges against him but I doubt anything has been officially communicated to the family.

Oh no!!! So sad to see they’ve been found deceased. Prayers going out to their families and friends. Prayers for swift justice as well.

Dog of Temple man found dead in Oklahoma bids owner farewell
For two years, Swearingin’s dog, Jaxx was by his side and on Friday Swearingin’s aunt, Terri Boedeker, took him to say goodbye at the Hewett-Arney Funeral Home.

“We brought Jaxx today to try to give him closure. He was a big part of Michael’s life and I’ve spent time at my sister’s house for the past two weeks with the dog. He’s staying with my sister. Every time the door opens he jumps up and looks like ‘oh could that be him?’’

“We wanted to give him closure and he got to see him,” Boedeker said.

She says Jaxx will stay with Swearingin’s mother, Deborah Daniel Harrison.

“He went in, his little happy self and you could tell in an instant he recognized him and then he was ready to go.”

So sad!

Straight through my heart: that’s where this shot me. Dogs are my biggest love in life. I prefer dogs to people. To think his precious fur-baby had to say goodbye at the funeral home breaks me into a thousand pieces. This dude was nothing but good. I hope CM gets the death penalty in TX and they carry it out as swiftly as possible. I really think he’s a vile vile vile piss-poor excuse for a human being. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2