GUILTY NY - Man, 33, claims 11 year old got pregnant from touching his clothes, Nov 2018

aThousandYearsWide

Reaction score
"33-year-old upstate New York man has been charged with felony predatory sexual assault after an 11-year-old girl gave birth to his child in November.

The suspect admits to being the baby’s father, but he claims that the alleged victim got pregnant after having contact with clothing into which he had masturbated."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...1-year-old-got-pregnant-from-his-clothes/amp/

Man, 33, Claims 11-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant From Touching His Clothing

Merge if thread is already existing

We heard his 'explanation' but I wonder what girl would say. His reasonings seem far fetched anyway... For one why would an 11 year old outside the family come in contact with his bodily functions... I'm not sure of his relation to this child yet (neighbor, etc.). And I don't see an 11 year old conspiring to inseminate herself...

Nope. That is not how you get pregnant. There are no "Superman" sperm, that live for hours or days in clothing and can transfer to other clothing and then find a random vagina to swim into and impregnate an egg.

The odds are better to win the Powerball.

WE know this. But what of his victim? Does she actually know the biological processes of insemination? Not all families are exactly forthcoming on teaching their kids the ABCs and DNAs of intercourse.

By the way-- in my mind, this creep just won the powerball of getting kicked in the you-know-where. Said it before, will say it again: line up in your pointiest shoes and have at his nether regions.

Nope. That is not how you get pregnant. There are no "Superman" sperm, that live for hours or days in clothing and can transfer to other clothing and then find a random vagina to swim into and impregnate an egg.

The odds are better to win the Powerball.

BBM

Being very familiar with insemination process and high rate of failure there, would like someone to step up and a a dozen kicks to the dude, in my honor.

"Cronin repeatedly asserts that he did not have sex with the girl. He also stands by his theory as to how the child got pregnant and maintains that the Niskayuna Police simply lack the scientific knowledge to believe him."
"In a separate Q&A with WRBG, a reporter asks Cronin why he decided to take his case to the media. Through tears, he replies, “I don’t want to be known for a crime I didn’t commit.”

Pedophiles have an odd habit of always applying for the public's protection; I'm innocent like you, see?
Perp is assured of public ignorance, and banking on their belief to condemn officers and victim alike every step of the way. Media is happy to oblige him, and squeeze any further drama for their own gain. Disgusting.

Man, 33, Claims 11-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant From Touching His Clothing

Pedophiles are so much into denial about reality. They truly believe that the child is getting enjoyment and education from being raped. They see themselves as benevolent teachers of enlightenment.

The fact that they are using a child for their own pleasure is irrelevant to them. They are beyond delusional. And will never really be rehabilitated, because they never admit to doing anything wrong. Their sickness is beyond depraved when they blame a child for their own actions, and refuse to take any responsibility.

Lock him up, throw away the key.

Pedophiles are so much into denial about reality. They truly believe that the child is getting enjoyment and education from being raped. They see themselves as benevolent teachers of enlightenment.

The fact that they are using a child for their own pleasure is irrelevant to them. They are beyond delusional. And will never really be rehabilitated, because they never admit to doing anything wrong. Their sickness is beyond depraved when they blame a child for their own actions, and refuse to take any responsibility.

Lock him up, throw away the key.

Well, he does deserve his due process. After that, if found guilty, his junk is everyone's target.

Damn, I sound bloodthirsty and violent. I am not usually, but this situation has brought out my super-bitchy side. WTF is wrong with people these days?

WE know this. But what of his victim? Does she actually know the biological processes of insemination? Not all families are exactly forthcoming on teaching their kids the ABCs and DNAs of intercourse.

By the way-- in my mind, this creep just won the powerball of getting kicked in the you-know-where. Said it before, will say it again: line up in your pointiest shoes and have at his nether regions.

I didn't make myself clear. The victim may not have known what sorts of sexual contact is needed to make one pregnant. She may have (and gods I hate saying this) have misinterpreted a "cuddle" or some other game would result in pregnancy. She was perhaps groomed to not "notice" what the rest of civilization recognises as "sex".

I am not blaming the victim. He says one extraordinary claim about his
"super sperm" (as one wise poster said above) but was he being "cuddly" or " a friend who understood her" or just whatever. Fact is, we all know what occurred. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

That poor girl. I feel for her.

I need a shower. This whole mess is making me ill.

Last edited:
I didn't make myself clear. The victim may not have known what sorts of sexual contact is needed to make one pregnant. She may have (and gods I hate saying this) have misinterpreted a "cuddle" or some other game would result in pregnancy. She was perhaps groomed to not "notice" what the rest of civilization recognises as "sex".

I need a shower. This whole mess is making me ill.
Just to make it worse, this might not be his only victim. Just the only one he impregnated.

Well, he does deserve his due process. After that, if found guilty, his junk is everyone's target.

Damn, I sound bloodthirsty and violent. I am not usually, but this situation has brought out my super-bitchy side. WTF is wrong with people these days?

Those who still any possess decency or sense, will be enraged at obscene displays of audacity such as his. I think of that as 'Righteous wrath'.

Dysfunction, and the predators which both sow and feed it. So much of this.

"The suspect admits to being the baby’s father" from my first post on the thread.

It says it all right there... If his claims were actually creditable wouldn't he have no idea he was the father? Him actually knowing he's the father is a flashing red flag to evidence of guilt to me.

Why I believe he came up with this bogus excuse is he is engaged and has five children with his fiance. He didn't want to lose his family.

I don't know how he knows his victim yet other than that they were acquainted. I personally believe the victim may have been a friend of one of his children. A situation where it wouldn't be unusual for a child to have spent the night at his house.

Another thought I had was regarding her young age. I believe he preferred that age range for the reason of having no risk of pregnancy (pre-pubescent), but he didn't consider that some girls mature more quickly than others.

"The reporter told him it sounded implausible. He told her: “Not according to medical science. Not according to the people who deal with fertility treatments and artificial insemination"."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-who-got-girl-11-13874009.amp

It's like he forgot the victim in question is an 11 year old.

He acts like he knows science when science is going to disprove him instantaneously during trial.

According to WebMD, "On a dry surface, such as clothing or bedding, sperm are dead by the time the semen has dried"

How long do sperm live outside the body?

On the same article it mentions sperm can live a bit longer in warm water (bath, hot tub), but the likelihood of pregnancy is extremely low. I wouldn't be surprised if his story changes.

Niskayuna Deputy Police Chief Michael Stevens told the Times Union that police and Schenectady County Child Protective Services were tipped off to the case through a child abuse hotline two months ago.

Police said in a felony complaint that between February and March of 2018, Cronin raped and impregnated the girl.

'When I found out [she was pregnant], everything around me just collapsed because I knew what this would lead to,' Cronin told WRGB in an interview from Schenectady County Jail, where he's being held without bond.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ld-girl-got-pregnant-baby-using-clothing.html

"The reporter told him it sounded implausible. He told her: “Not according to medical science. Not according to the people who deal with fertility treatments and artificial insemination"."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-who-got-girl-11-13874009.amp

It's like he forgot the victim in question is an 11 year old.

He acts like he knows science when science is going to disprove him instantaneously during trial.

According to WebMD, "On a dry surface, such as clothing or bedding, sperm are dead by the time the semen has dried"

How long do sperm live outside the body?

On the same article it mentions sperm can live a bit longer in warm water (bath, hot tub), but the likelihood of pregnancy is extremely low. I wouldn't be surprised if his story changes.
Is there any way to say you impregnated an 11 year old without it being creeping and messed up? I don't know what the laws are on being a surrogate but I don't think anyone has ever thought 11 was a good age. The hot tub thing just begs the question of why are you ejaculating while in hot tub with an 11 year old. There also needs to be a hot tub for this to even be possible (that's ignoring most of sex ed).

Girls are becoming fertile earlier and earlier now, when I taught school, girls as young as 8 and 9 were having periods at school. I know! Must be something in the milk, I don't know...we had full sanitary kits for the girls at the school office, in case they needed to change.

I'm a very reasonable and non-violent person, but these are the cases that have me screaming for mandatory castration upon conviction. :mad::(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back