Australia Australia - Ben Newton, 15, Oakford, WA - 27 December 2018

Bohemian

Reaction score
FBA0C195-6497-4812-B546-03AA91DE2AE1.jpeg

‘Ben Newton has been missing since December 27, 2018 and the department is concerned for his well being.

Ben is about 168cm tall, of medium build, with fair skin, dark brown eyes and short, dark brown hair.

He was wearing a purple tie-dye shirt and shorts when last seen, which was in Oakford, a semi-rural area south east of Perth.’

Anyone who sees Ben, has information on his whereabouts or is able to assist in the search, should contact police immediately on 131 444, or contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...-missing-15-year-old-boy-20190104-p50ppr.html

I join with you all in hoping that this young lad has been found safe but for some reason (confidentiality?) they are not announcing this.

I join with you all in hoping that this young lad has been found safe but for some reason (confidentiality?) they are not announcing this.
Yes, I think the reason is probably confidentiality too. I think he may be a child-in-care due to the Department of Communities - Child Protection and Family Support being involved.

Dear Bohemian,

That is my thought as well. I can't think of any other reason as to why information would be removed unless Child Protection is involved.

Although, since the info was already out there, I do wish that there was a comment stating that the child has been located safe.

A rudimentary search on fb indicated he was returned to a group home and then ran away again...

Lost his mother tragically in 2011...sounds like he hasn’t had the best start in life and has been shunted from pillar to post unfortunately...

Hope you find the support you need to become a productive member of society mate...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back