George Anthony Seriously Injured in Car Crash

The insurance company will give you what your car is worth. I believe they pay for injuries. Everyone has this on their car insurance.
It doesn't pay anything on your car if you only carry liability insurance...they only pay for the other person's car damages. I have known a lot of people who only carry liability on older cars. At least that is how it is in the 2 states I have lived in. I'm not sure how medical works if you have liability only on a car...is the medical separate...as in a rider?
I figure anyone who doesn't pay their mortgage for years probably doesn't pay a lot for insurance.

It doesn't pay anything on your car if you only carry liability insurance...they only pay for the other person's car damages. I have known a lot of people who only carry liability on older cars. At least that is how it is in the 2 states I have lived in. I'm not sure how medical works if you have liability only on a car...is the medical separate...as in a rider?
I figure anyone who doesn't pay their mortgage for years probably doesn't pay a lot for insurance.

The thing is you pick your medical liability limits on your car insurance and I’m sure they picked the lowest legal limit. But of course it’s never their fault

You're right. I forgot about the liability only part.

I'm thinking they abandoned that house because of the media. I'm also thinking they could not sell it because of what happened. It's a beautiful home and looked like it had been professionally decorated.

I don't believe they have moved. It could be that they had the interview done in a hotel room to avoid the public scrutiny. Did anyone who watched the interview notice happen to see if the surroundings looked like their home?

If they have left the house, why would they bother to change the date on the hearing? Why not just give the keys to the loan company?

I don't believe they have moved. It could be that they had the interview done in a hotel room to avoid the public scrutiny. Did anyone who watched the interview notice happen to see if the surroundings looked like their home?

If they have left the house, why would they bother to change the date on the hearing? Why not just give the keys to the loan company?

I think they still live there too. See what George said in an interview in Oct. 2017. You can find the interview on YouTube.

Snip from link:
George Anthony, in an interview with “Crime Watch Daily”....
“I’ve seen Caylee on a couple of occasions. I’ve walked with her down the hallway, she walked into her old room,” George Anthony recalled during the interview, adding that the toddler once woke him up by tapping on his forehead.

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather Says He Still Sees 2-Year-Old After Her Death | HuffPost

I'm thinking they abandoned that house because of the media. I'm also thinking they could not sell it because of what happened. It's a beautiful home and looked like it had been professionally decorated.

It didn't look professionally decorated to me? In that last special they did it just looked very cluttered and "normal" They had to be living there as there was stuff everywhere.

It didn't look professionally decorated to me? In that last special they did it just looked very cluttered and "normal" They had to be living there as there was stuff everywhere.
Really! The picture I saw, the home was beautiful and it shocked me. You might have seen it when they started moving maybe?

In order to believe that the Anthony's "got away" with anything, I'd have to believe they didn't love Caylee. I can't do that.

As for the Anthony house, I'm comfortable with the bank looking after its interests. In discovery documents law enforcement commented on how orderly and pristine George and Cindy kept their home and yard. So if the bank should ever take the house--if it hasn't already--it won't be a trashed bioharzard the way some people's homes are when they leave under foreclosure-type circumstances.

Judge Denies Casey Anthony’s Dad’s Request To Delay Foreclosure Trial
George begged court to push back case after he was injured in scary car crash.

A judge in Orlando will not delay their foreclosure trial, despite pleas to put it on hold after George’s scary car accident in November.

Judge Denies Casey Anthony's Dad's Request to Delay Foreclosure Trial

George and Cindy have NOT lived in the Hopespring Dr. home
continuously since the trial.
For a while they lived in a rental home in Mount Dora, Fl. not too
long after the trial. This was about 30 mi. N. of their home.
They made the local papers because Cindy had a garage sale
and locals said she was selling items belonging to Caylee.
Whether you like them or not and believe them or not, they
both went through a terrible ordeal for several years with
round the clock media attention. Plus losing their beloved
granddaughter.
Frankly, I've wondered how they've survived financially.
PS/ Local Orlando ABC TV News is reporting the judge
is delaying the foreclosure hearing due to his accident.

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video

“I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before. I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Casey Anthony’s grandparents,” Christina told Radar in an exclusive interview.

It say's the alleged sale of Caylee's toys took place at Casey's grandparents home in Mount Dora. No mention of a rental home for George and Cindy.

Casey Anthony's Parents Sell Off Caylee's Toys In Yard Sale - Exclusive Photos & Video

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - An Orange County judge will not delay the foreclosure trial for the parents of Casey Anthony, who was tried and found not guilty for killing her daughter, Caylee.

--------------------------------------

Mr. Anthony was involved in a horrific accident and the March 1 trial date would be way too early for him to sufficiently show up and prepare for trial,” said attorney Anthony Legendre.

However, the attorneys for the bank that wants to foreclose on the home feel the Dr. Oz interview proved the opposite.

"He clearly is capable of testifying because he's on ‘Dr. Oz,’” the bank’s attorney said. “I have a videotape if you'd like to see it."

CASEY ANTHONY'S FATHER IN CRASH: Judge denies request to delay foreclosure trial

There are many posts about this estate sale and the encounter with the woman in the Caylee threads.

The home being mentioned in Mount Dora was not a rental home but the home of Cindy's parents.
The house in Mount Dora was owned by Cindy's parents (Alex and Shirley Plesea) Alex was in a nursing home and Shirley was still living in the home.
Shirley passed away in Sept 2012 and the home was sold a year later in Oct 2013
Cindy was most likely the executor of the estate
There was a woman who claimed the Anthony's were selling Caylee's toys etc at the garage sale and set out to not only confront Cindy but video tape the encounter...WHY?
This woman profited financially. She went back to the garage sale, she had her cellphone video ready and recording when she slowly drove by and yelled something at Cindy, who yelled back and began to approach the car, the woman sped off..filed a police report and not soon after she SOLD the video and her story to RadarOnline.

Woman claims Cindy Anthony assaulted her

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/christina-werner-doc.pdf

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member