Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Farmington New Hampshire Police Department

Missing Person: Has anyone seen Timothy Jarvis? He is a 22 year old man that has been reported missing by his parents. We are looking to talk to anyone who has seen or had contact with him since April of 2018. If you have seen Timothy or been in contact with him since April, or have any information about his whereabouts please contact Detective Frye or Officer Shoer at the Farmington Police Department: 603-755-2731.

upload_2019-1-6_6-18-36.jpeg

Farmington, NH police need public's help finding missing man

Timothy Christian Jarvis, 22 years old, was last heard from in October 2018. He was a former coworker of one of my children, and no one knew he was missing until a couple of weeks ago, as he left that place of employment before October. The last I knew, he moved out of a friend's apartment, and I do believe he was seen again after, but where he was living, I don't know.

His family was in touch weekly with Timothy, but for some reason, he slowly stopped answering emails and then just stopped all communication in October, which is the last anyone has seen or heard from him. He doesn't have a cell phone anymore, from what I am told, and he was off social media.

I wanted to make sure that he was officially missing, as some co-workers thought that someone had seen him recently, so I waited until I knew that this was confirmed not to be true, before posting this thread. I got that information from the Farmington PD themself- he has not been seen or heard from since October.

I am alarmed, as not only is he a former coworker to one of my children, but he is also the third male to be missing from the Rochester/Farmington/Somersworth area, all in the same age group as Tim and my child. Please, if anyone from the NH, Mass, Maine, Vermont areas especially are reading this thread- post this information on your FB pages or be on the look out for Tim. If you find his car (A 1997, 4-door, gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme) anywhere, please call the Farmington PD right away atat (603) 755-2731 and ask for Detective Frye or Officer Shoer .

Farmington police seek help to find missing man

Farmington Police Dept FB page:

Thank you for reading. Praying Timothy gets in touch with his family soon.

Last edited:
Timothy Christian Jarvis, 22 years old, was last heard from in October 2018. He was a former coworker of one of my children, and no one knew he was missing until a couple of weeks ago, as he left that place of employment before October. The last I knew, he moved out of a friend's apartment, and I do believe he was seen again after, but where he was living, I don't know.

His family was in touch weekly with Timothy, but for some reason, he slowly stopped answering emails and then just stopped all communication in October, which is the last anyone has seen or heard from him. He doesn't have a cell phone anymore, from what I am told, and he was off social media.

I wanted to make sure that he was officially missing, as some co-workers thought that someone had seen him recently, so I waited until I knew that this was confirmed not to be true, before posting this thread. I got that information from the Farmington PD themself- he has not been seen or heard from since October.

I am alarmed, as not only is he a former coworker to one of my children, but he is also the third male to be missing from the Rochester/Farmington/Somersworth area, all in the same age group as Tim and my child. Please, if anyone from the NH, Mass, Maine, Vermont areas especially are reading this thread- post this information on your FB pages or be on the look out for Tim. If you find his car (A 1997, 4-door, gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme) anywhere, please call the Farmington PD right away atat (603) 755-2731 and ask for Detective Frye or Officer Shoer .

Thank you for reading. Praying Timothy gets in touch with his family soon.

From the above links:

ab2d0a1c-cbd3-437a-8bcd-418f137b57fe_360x203.jpg

Timothy Jarvis is missing. | Photo Credit: NEWS CENTER Maine

—-

““It is of vital importance that Timothy’s face and missing status be brought to the public as someone may have information leading to his location,” police stated. “It’s also important to find his vehicle which could be with him or abandoned somewhere in surrounding communities.”

Jarvis had a 1997 four-door gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme, police said.“

“His last email communication was in October, police said. His family told police regular email correspondence stopped with no previous ill will or family drama. His family told police he had no phone at that time.”

Snip

“Jarvis, who was 21 at the time he went missing is caucasian, about 6 feet tall and 185 pounds with brown hair, according to police. He has brown eyes, wears glasses and has two chicken pox scars on his face.“

Last edited:
From the above links:

ab2d0a1c-cbd3-437a-8bcd-418f137b57fe_360x203.jpg

Timothy Jarvis is missing. | Photo Credit: NEWS CENTER Maine

—-

““It is of vital importance that Timothy’s face and missing status be brought to the public as someone may have information leading to his location,” police stated. “It’s also important to find his vehicle which could be with him or abandoned somewhere in surrounding communities.”

Jarvis had a 1997 four-door gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme, police said.“

Thanks, Mags! I completely forgot to post the photo of him. Can you tell I am a novice at this? I think this is the first thread that I have ever started on here.

“His last email communication was in October, police said. His family told police regular email correspondence stopped with no previous ill will or family drama. His family told police he had no phone at that time.”

Snip

“Jarvis, who was 21 at the time he went missing is caucasian, about 6 feet tall and 185 pounds with brown hair, according to police. He has brown eyes, wears glasses and has two chicken pox scars on his face.“

I am worried because he has no job, he apparently has no living arrangements at anyone's home or apartment, his car has not been seen anywhere. No one has seen him shop for groceries, get gas, hang out. No money to pay for anything, no phone to communicate with loved ones or friends. Crap, can I post this information? I'm not a VI, so I should stop........Mods, feel free to delete anything against TOS here.

Thanks, Mags, for taking an interest. This is worrying me, these three men within a short period of time disappearing miles from one another, without a trace.

You did a great job! :)
Thanks, sweetie. I totally appreciate your help and interest. This is really alarming a lot of people in our area, and, from what I hear, there may be another young man missing as well- rumor mill at this point- I don't have a name yet or when they went missing. If I learn more, I will update.

Thanks, sweetie. I totally appreciate your help and interest. This is really alarming a lot of people in our area, and, from what I hear, there may be another young man missing as well- rumor mill at this point- I don't have a name yet or when they went missing. If I learn more, I will update.
Three (four maybe) young men missing from same area within 6-7 months time is disturbing. In Tim's case, at least, is Canada a possibility? For what reason, I would have no clue. But NH towns are not that far away for it to be a possibility. If he wanted to get away, might that be a good choice?

Three (four maybe) young men missing from same area within 6-7 months time is disturbing. In Tim's case, at least, is Canada a possibility? For what reason, I would have no clue. But NH towns are not that far away for it to be a possibility. If he wanted to get away, might that be a good choice?

But what could Tim do in Canada? He wouldn’t be able to work there, I think. From the point of view of proximity, it would be a possibility, but in a practical way it would make more sense to just go home to his family if he had no job and no home. I wonder if he was having any mental health issues of the kind that usually surface around his age?

But what could Tim do in Canada? He wouldn’t be able to work there, I think. From the point of view of proximity, it would be a possibility, but in a practical way it would make more sense to just go home to his family if he had no job and no home. I wonder if he was having any mental health issues of the kind that usually surface around his age?
I understand. I was reaching for reasons and places.

To my knowledge, Tim does not have any mental health issues or any medical issues. I reached out to his family and told them about this website and thread- they can perhaps shed more light on things. I am worried because to my knowledge, he has no job, no place of residence that I am aware of, hasn't been seen buying food or gas, etc.

That's a wonderful thought, and you are correct- Canada is a hop, skip, and a jump from us, so to speak. To my knowledge, I do not think he knows anyone from there, but I will ask his family, just in case.
He would need a valid US Passport or NEXUS card if he were to enter Canada using his vehicle (Note: The NEXUS program allows pre-screened travelers expedited processing when entering the United States and Canada. Program members use dedicated processing lanes at designated northern border ports of entry, NEXUS kiosks when entering Canada by air and Global Entry kiosks when entering the United States via Canadian Preclearance airports. ) At his age, I wonder if he ever got a passport.

He would need a valid US Passport or NEXUS card if he were to enter Canada using his vehicle (Note: The NEXUS program allows pre-screened travelers expedited processing when entering the United States and Canada. Program members use dedicated processing lanes at designated northern border ports of entry, NEXUS kiosks when entering Canada by air and Global Entry kiosks when entering the United States via Canadian Preclearance airports. ) At his age, I wonder if he ever got a passport.

Of course-it didn’t even occur to me to think about a passport; I was so focused on work! I am curious about the border between Canada and the US, since we have so lately been talking about the one between Mexico and US-how difficult would it be to cross over into Canada from here if he didn’t have a passport?

Last edited:
No-one was looking for him in October when he went missing..is this correct? He could have driven anywhere. Now maybe it is something that could be followed up on. How long would records of border crossings be kept? I expect if he used a passport to enter Canada months ago, there would be a record if he didn't recross back into the US. I'm just suggesting it as another place to search.

No-one was looking for him in October when he went missing..is this correct? He could have driven anywhere. Now maybe it is something that could be followed up on. How long would records of border crossings be kept? I expect if he used a passport to enter Canada months ago, there would be a record if he didn't recross back into the US. I'm just suggesting it as another place to search.
Great thoughts- I will send this over to his sister, just in case. You never know!

Thank you for this post. I did ask his sister if it was possible if he had a pass card or passport, and if he could have gone over there.

RSBM
Steelslady,
From your 1st link -> ... "Police need to speak with anyone who has had contact with him since April of 2018." ...

From 2nd -> ... "Police are seeking information to help a family find Timothy Christian Jarvis, a missing man whose last known location was in Farmington and who was last seen by family in April 2018." ,,,

Is that information correct?

Was the family's communication with him from April through October only through email?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aib51
Back