Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this:
Delphi investigative team looking at Randolph County arrest

CITY, Ind. (WTHR) – The Delphi multi-agency investigative team that has been working on the murder case of Abby Williams and Libby German, confirms that they are looking into an arrest that happened in Union City.

Authorities working the case, have received multiple tips from the media and the public asking about an arrest that happened on January 8.

After reports of 46-year-old Charles Eldridge's arrest in Union City for child molestation, people quickly drew comparisons between his mugshot and the sketch of the Delphi suspect.
<modsnipped copyright>

If anyone has information on the Delphi case, contact the FBI by calling (844) 459-5786 or emailing abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.
DM article is a follow-up to news above published earlier. .

8746320-6611535-image-a-41_1547948737624.jpg

8746324-6611535-image-m-40_1547948728779.jpg

Charles Eldridge (left), 46, was taken into custody in January in Union City. His mugshot was compared to a sketch (right) of the man suspected of killing two Indiana girls

Cops probe connection between 'child molester' arrested 100 miles from where teen girls were killed | Daily Mail Online

My problem is I see so many people who resemble BG in one way or another in day to day life and it’s, confusing...don’t know how else to explain it. I know ISP says no tip is too small, but when I’m watching the cooking channel and I see a chef who sounds like him I start questioning myself, sigh. Maybe some of you can relate...
I know what you mean. There's a perp awaiting trial in another highly followed case that's also similar in appearance.

My problem is I see so many people who resemble BG in one way or another in day to day life and it’s, confusing...don’t know how else to explain it. I know ISP says no tip is too small, but when I’m watching the cooking channel and I see a chef who sounds like him I start questioning myself, sigh. Maybe some of you can relate...
I know what you mean. I'm almost a thousand miles away and I see guys all the time that resemble him. There is just something that is plain vanilla about that sketch.

I don't have much new to post but check in here daily hoping for justice for these girls. I agree that CE does resemble the sketch. I'm not getting my hopes up, but will keep hoping for a break in the case.

This is the first guy I've actually thought looked like the dude. Those unique things that match are compelling.

I'm not sure about going from double murder to soliciting online.... but maybe we will luck out and this guy will be the perp in several cases.

Geez, I am praying this is our BG! The resemblance is very similar. He looks like he gained some weight, but the nose looks exactly the same to me.
Now, my husband doesn’t see a resemblance.:(

LE does have DNA so we should know something fairly soon.

I want the killer to be found so bad for the beautiful families of these wonderful girls. I hope that DNA they have will tie to him or someone FAST. Can’t believe with a video and voice we are still sitting here two years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46