TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you are wanting but here goes
His day started like any other day CA picked him up for work that morning about 7:30 they went to shop to work
He thinks FA came to the shop but can’t say positively
He finished his day went home took a shower got ready for bowling DA took him to bowling Rachel had not made it home.got a call at the bowling alley that the girls can’t be found and the car was at SS.DA went and picked him .when I ask him about the time he was not sure but it was pretty late
He talked to LE ,they said he needed to go home and stay by the phone in case Rachel called .DA took him home by this time it was early morning
He slept by the phone,no call. The next morning he does not remember the time but late morning he went to mail box there was a envelope and thinks something else he headed back in the house reading the content it was the letter he dumbfounded.he showed to DA she call FA they said for her to bring to them they called LE he was in shock He couldn’t believe later that day they returned the keys &he went and picked up the car and went home
Then it did not stop the press tv crews .
He helped put flyer up asking people if they seen Rachel.
Despite what people say he did help search for her at first
But it just got to be to much.he had an ex brother in law and his wife staying with him for awhile then a buddy of his named Richard came in from out of town and talked him in to coming and staying with him for a while .He said Richard was the only one that helped him .
Contrary to what people are saying He Loved Rachel
She was his first true love
Honestly he really don’t know much about that day

Did TT have an opinion on the handwriting at that time?

Not sure what you are wanting but here goes
His day started like any other day CA picked him up for work that morning about 7:30 they went to shop to work
He thinks FA came to the shop but can’t say positively
He finished his day went home took a shower got ready for bowling DA took him to bowling Rachel had not made it home.got a call at the bowling alley that the girls can’t be found and the car was at SS.DA went and picked him .when I ask him about the time he was not sure but it was pretty late
He talked to LE ,they said he needed to go home and stay by the phone in case Rachel called .DA took him home by this time it was early morning
He slept by the phone,no call. The next morning he does not remember the time but late morning he went to mail box there was a envelope and thinks something else he headed back in the house reading the content it was the letter he dumbfounded.he showed to DA she call FA they said for her to bring to them they called LE he was in shock He couldn’t believe later that day they returned the keys &he went and picked up the car and went home
Then it did not stop the press tv crews .
He helped put flyer up asking people if they seen Rachel.
Despite what people say he did help search for her at first
But it just got to be to much.he had an ex brother in law and his wife staying with him for awhile then a buddy of his named Richard came in from out of town and talked him in to coming and staying with him for a while .He said Richard was the only one that helped him .
Contrary to what people are saying He Loved Rachel
She was his first true love
Honestly he really don’t know much about that day
Thank you for answering that. :)

Did TT have an opinion on the handwriting at that time?[/QUOTE]
at first he thought it was written by her only because it was
Signed with her name,everyone one did at first ....then after a better look and discussing it they knew it wasn’t from her

Does TT have a theory? If so will he discuss it. I don’t mean to hammer him. He had a view none of us had. Does he believe that whomever did this knew one of the girls? If so which girl? Or does he lean to a serial killer situation?

Does TT have a theory? If so will he discuss it. I don’t mean to hammer him. He had a view none of us had. Does he believe that whomever did this knew one of the girls? If so which girl? Or does he lean to a serial killer situation?

Well if you would ask him that question 1yr ago he would have said he thought DA ex Biker boyfriend had something to do with it I ask himwhy he said it was just a feeling maybe ransom .then after awhile no request came so he thought it was sex trafficing he said FA thought that too.
If you ask him today with all the new information that he has learned he just don’t know .why would family keep so many secrets if they did not play a role some how

Well if you would ask him that question 1yr ago he would have said he thought DA ex Biker boyfriend had something to do with it I ask himwhy he said it was just a feeling maybe ransom .then after awhile no request came so he thought it was sex trafficing he said FA thought that too.
If you ask him today with all the new information that he has learned he just don’t know .why would family keep so many secrets if they did not play a role some how
Does he happen to remember the name of that boyfriend?

any of yall that talk to Debbie, call her up. does she know who he's talking about? It doesn't matter what his name is. It only matters that she knows who he's talking about. Maybe these are 2 people that should be talking to each other.

Reactions: Hap
I thought she married the ex bf. Is that incorrect? I recall from a previous Ws thread where she posted as Deige or a similar handle. IIRC (If this is not allowed delete.)

any of yall that talk to Debbie, call her up. does she know who he's talking about? It doesn't matter what his name is. It only matters that she knows who he's talking about. Maybe these are 2 people that should be talking to each other.
It does matter what his name is. He's a piece of the puzzle. Debra doesn't talk about this subject without getting really upset. So, I asked the person who is kind enough to answer.

It does matter what his name is. He's a piece of the puzzle. Debra doesn't talk about this subject without getting really upset. So, I asked the person who is kind enough to answer.
I'm sorry - mine was not the best reply. What I should have said, what I wished I said is that it doesn't matter to anyone but the people at the heart of this thing. It's nobody ELSE business what his name is. I don't want to upset anybody. She probably knows who he's think of. If that was his best guess until last year, that's a long time to blame a thing like this on somebody you don't even know there name. Sorry. I was thinking more about the puzzle than the people.

Maybe that within itself should be a reason to ask her
Why does she get after 44yrs that upset? It is emotional
For TT to bring this all back to surface but it the first time he’s been ask

If TT has had this theory for 43 years I believe that name is VERY important to the case. Vital actually! Has he not spoke with fwpd about the suspicion of this person? Is this person kin in a way?

If TT has had this theory for 43 years I believe that name is VERY important to the case. Vital actually! Has he not spoke with fwpd about the suspicion of this person? Is this person kin in a way?
I expect FWPD has spoke to him. If some ex-biker BF slipped through everybody's fingers for 44 years that sucks. How sad would that be?

I expect FWPD has spoke to him. If some ex-biker BF slipped through everybody's fingers for 44 years that sucks. How sad would that be?
There’s plenty sad about this case. Can he answer please. If not just say I won’t answer that. However, I’d like that answer from a verified member please. Thank you.

There’s plenty sad about this case. Can he answer please. If not just say I won’t answer that. However, I’d like that answer from a verified member please. Thank you.
I just made a remark. Wasn't meaning to undo your question.

FWPD has not done what they should at any step of this case. Please don't tell me what I can and cannot ask. I've tried to be kind about it. But, the reason I'm asking is because this is my family. Please be considerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288