Recovered/Located WI - Jonathan Coenen, 23, Tomah, Monroe County, 19 Jan 2019, Cognitively and Mentally Disabled

whereareyou

Reaction score
coenen_1547957267576_30185971_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Police said 23-year-old Jonathan Coenen was reported missing by his guardian around 10 a.m. A black 2003 Eddie Bauer Edition Ford Expedition and a blue 2005 Harley Davidson XL 1200C are also reported missing from the home.
Coenen's family believes he is headed to Chicago for a Pokemon event, and do not suspect foul play.
He is white, 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs about 230 pounds. Coenen has brown hair and brown eyes, wearing wire rimmed glasses, a red winter coat, sweatpants and black slip-on shoes.
Tomah police looking for missing man

An SUV and a Motorcycle missing? No foul play? Obviously the media is not telling everything. I hope that he is safe somewhere playing Pokemon.

This is so confusing. 2 missing vehicles and headed to Chicago. No missing vehicles and a Greyhound to Florida. Which is it? They need to straighten this info out in order to help people find him sooner. jmo.
The AWARE foundation just posted an update on their FB page which explains why they changed it from he has the vehicles to he may be taking a bus.

The AWARE foundation just posted an update on their FB page which explains why they changed it from he has the vehicles to he may be taking a bus.

Dear GraceG,

Thank you for this information. Greatly appreciated!

Hoping and praying for a good outcome.

I have a friend that runs a gaming tournament in Orlando. He gave me contacts to a Big Pokemon tournament in Orlando today so I notified the promoter.

That’s a fantastic idea! I hope he’s found there. Let’s hope!

Oh, I’m so so happy he’s been found okay!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back