Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The story is making it on big new sites. Here is the story on Fox News.
Accused child molester investigated in 2017 murders of Indiana teens: report

“After his mugshot was circulated in local news, Indiana residents began calling in to the tip line at the Carroll County Sheriff's Department, which is investigating the murders of Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14. Many callers noted similarities between Eldridge's mugshot and a sketch of the girls' alleged killer.”

This guy looks like he might be quite heavy...which was really not noted in original info on BG. And to me he has a look of someone who has been heavy awhile, not just recently, but jmo. Is his weight listed somewhere?
I could have sworn the original estimates were from 185 to 200. But I haven’t gone back to look it up

So good to see everyone still here for our girls. I took some time off from actually posting as I just had a baby, but had to log in for this. His face...it’s the closest I’ve seen in regards to all the mugshots and various people I’ve run down. Are we finally getting closer?

This guy looks like he might be quite heavy...which was really not noted in original info on BG. And to me he has a look of someone who has been heavy awhile, not just recently, but jmo. Is his weight listed somewhere?
That was my immediate thought as well, until I looked at the images provided by the DM article. There is a photo from 2014 where he is standing in a kitchen and looks slimmer, still heavy but more in-line with how I imagine BG would be built. Even his face looks different there...and so I wonder. Link for reference:
Cops probe connection between 'child molester' arrested 100 miles from where teen girls were killed | Daily Mail Online

That was my immediate thought as well, until I looked at the images provided by the DM article. There is a photo from 2014 where he is standing in a kitchen and looks slimmer, still heavy but more in-line with how I imagine BG would be built. Even his face looks different there...and so I wonder. Link for reference:
Cops probe connection between 'child molester' arrested 100 miles from where teen girls were killed | Daily Mail Online
You read my mind mind! And also in the legs.

Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

The picture of him in the kitchen he has jeans on with the left knee ripped....when I look at that bridge picture it looks possible the jeans are also ripped like that on the left knee? His weight is also so similar in that kitchen picture. Spooky. This guy gives me the creeps either way!

I wish we could hear his voice. I keep hearing "down the hill" from that recording way back then. If this was him , those girls must have been terrified. He's absolutely frightening to look at even. (moo)

Somebody in the DM website article comments section wrote about a photo of CE surrounded by bushes with what looked like three members of law enforcement on one of his FB pages. They questioned whether he was around a crime scene or helping in a search or something. Have any of you seen this photo yourselves?

I wish we could hear his voice. I keep hearing "down the hill" from that recording way back then. If this was him , those girls must have been terrified. He's absolutely frightening to look at even. (moo)
I thought the same thing. I looked through his videos but couldn't find anything with his voice (from his fb).

Somebody in the DM website article comments section wrote about a photo of CE surrounded by bushes with what looked like three members of law enforcement on one of his FB pages. They questioned whether he was around a crime scene or helping in a search or something. Have any of you seen this photo yourselves?
I didn't see anything that looked like that. Maybe he has a third fb account?

BG could 180-220 pounds according to the FBI poster LIBERTY GERMAN

Thanks gregjrichards.

The head shot of Eldridge on the linked DM webpage shows him wearing an outdoor hat that appears to be fabric but similar to a WWI Dough Boy Helmet. He also has similar facial hair,broad nose,heavy jowls and short thick neck to BG in the FBI sketch.
Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

Eldridge appears stocky & powerfully built. I remember reading recently about the arrest of a prolific serial killer in the US who confessed he controlled his victims with a ‘boxers powerful sucker punch’ then proceed unencumbered to strangle them.

Finally still concentrating on Eldridge in the same outdoor closeup photo on DM appears to have a vest or perhaps a pack with cliched suspender type straps. As a sexual preditor it illustrates he was always on the hunt and if he sensed opportunity he carried the necessary tools to execute his demented crime.

I have followed Abby and Liberty’s threads since the beginning. I am hopeful this might be the break the families have prayed for.Justice for Abby and Liberty.

Just My Opinion

I haven't, but that is interesting to think about. Many return to the scene to "help" or take photos.

Popping on with no doubt a re post, hopeful!
Man's Mugshot Draws Comparisons to Sketch of Indiana Teens' Suspected Killer

<modsnip: side-by-side comparison not allowed>

Indiana police investigating new lead in cold case murder of two teens
Jan. 21, 2019, 10:07 AM EST
By Kalhan Rosenblatt

Police in Indiana are investigating a possible new lead in a nearly two-year-old cold case murder after a man was arrested on unrelated charges.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested Jan. 8 on child molestation charges after messaging with an officer posing as a child, according to Randolph County Sheriff Art Moystner. That arrest has no connection to any murder, according to police.

But many who have seen Eldridge's mugshot have said he bears a resemblance to a police sketch of a suspect in the February 2017 murders of Abigail J. Williams, 13, and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14, in Delphi, Indiana."

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the height of BG estimated to be if anyone can remember? SO MANY threads
From the FBI poster:
"The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddishbrown hair. His eye color is unknown. The sketch includes a hat that the suspect may or may not wear."

LIBERTY GERMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member