Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to my comment. I guess it's also possible he only took what was available to him. That he made the choice not to purchase additional ammo. Had there been more ammo available (his dads, I believe), he would have taken it.
I am thinking he choose that specific amount because that is the number the firearm held. he wiped the ammo clean before loading as I understand. I think slug ammo mostly comes in packs of five though there may be multiple packs of five in a larger box. just seems that wiping clean and loading full and not carrying extra would add up. moo.

School buses pick up students pretty early which is why my kids HATED taking the bus. They had to get up much earlier because the bus makes so many stops, it takes a long time to actually arrive. And it wants to let the kids off early enough to get to lockers etc, so it is an early pick up. JMO

I don't know how it works anymore but there also could be an early bus and a late bus. And maybe elementary versus middle/high school varies.

Regardless if he was to start a normal shift it would have been 6 a.m. it appears anyhow. I guess we don't know. I also doubt anyone will fill in those blanks for us any time soon :)

Let's discuss the family dog that was in the home.

Possible scenarios. One, the dog hid once all the commotion started. Out of sight out of mind. Two, the dog was barking during the commotion but probably from a distance but was following close behind. I'm going with two, the dog was present and barking.

Why did he spare the dog?
Maybe he didn't want to waste the bullet. He made sure he had enough in case he needed to shoot anyone else so maybe he felt it was unnecessary. Imo

That's right, you are correct. :)
It was in the morning that he saw her getting on the bus not when the bus dropped her off. Either way, I don't think I read anywhere that others were getting on the bus with JC that morning.
Probably not, there didn't seem to be many houses along that road that were close. Imo

I've worked in a mfg. plant with temps. The first day, they are often brought in late because whoever will train them is busy at shift change. My company had security guards who looked at all id's. Temps often had to wait until an id was issued, so having them come in after shift change makes sense. OR he was late going in.

I do not think we will know any time soon.

And I am sure LE is matching up each and everything he has said.

Things to wonder about though...

Reference the discussion about JP behind school bus whether he could/couldn't see Jayme getting on bus. I would hope that she didn't actually stand alongside that busy road while waiting. What I see locally is single kids waiting back away from the road until bus approaches/arrives. Definitely would not want my child waiting alongside road alone.
Here's the thing, I don't think that JP is not guilty of this crime, I think we can all agree, the correct person is in custody. So my next question is why does some of the CC just seem off?
It's just weird that he would see a girl get on a bus and just figure out the crime. She could of been somebody that lived across the street but had to go on that side of the street because that was the direction the bus was going or several other scenarios. MY point being is seeing her one time and then going back to that driveway, pulling in and not knowing how many people live there, are there big dogs, are there cameras...etc... Just not a very plausible explanation if you ask me.

Internal health issues? Did he have the runs? Or incontinence?

Many of us would be interested in seeing his DD214. Unless it's leaked, we won't ever see it, IMO.

This was the statement I recall from the military:
“The character of his service was incongruent with Marine Corps’ expectations and standards,”

IMO, he would have had a health exam prior. Basically are you fit for duty. I don't believe he had the mental capability to hold himself in the military. He couldn't even keep a civilian job for more than a couple of days. Who knows the story he told family/friends. Many who wash, tell stories of being injured or having a health issue to save face.

All my opinion of course.

Here's the thing, I don't think that JP is not guilty of this crime, I think we can all agree, the correct person is in custody. So my next question is why does some of the CC just seem off?
It's just weird that he would see a girl get on a bus and just figure out the crime. She could of been somebody that lived across the street but had to go on that side of the street because that was the direction the bus was going. MY point being is seeing her one time and then going back to that driveway, pulling in and not knowing how many people live there, are there big dogs, are there cameras...etc... Just not a very plausible explanation if you ask me.

This is where I am at with it. One has to remember we know far from all is what I try to tell myself. They took out what was it? 80 some banker's boxes of evidence? There is more. Now I even understand some of it may be irrelevant in a take more just in case is better than missing something. Probably the same thing they did at the initial crime scene.

But they are not going to show the total hand. And they did not show it via the media back when nor now either. And they certainly probably did not show their total hand to this perp.

EVERYTHING we know comes from media. The pictures we have seen of the Gordon house come from media--we do not know what was in that house before they took all of those things out, we do not even know where the pics came from, what part of the home is not pictured nor probably even what date they came from. We have the complaint of course but even there, that is not listening to possibly hours of his interview, hers or anyone else's, it is just what is necessary to put in it or do I have that wrong? They were serving other warrants all that weekend, said twice that I recall.

I could be wrong and there is also the possibility we will never know. And it is just my opinion. I do not know how many times people said the door was kicked in not shot in because that is what LE said so that we can take as fact, it was not shot. And we have found that it was shot.

Understandable why they do it, but one has to remember they do it so until.... I stay with the thought there are things that have not been shared...

It's just weird that he would see a girl get on a bus and just figure out the crime. She could of been somebody that lived across the street but had to go on that side of the street because that was the direction the bus was going or several other scenarios. MY point being is seeing her one time and then going back to that driveway, pulling in and not knowing how many people live there, are there big dogs, are there cameras...etc... Just not a very plausible explanation if you ask me.
It’s not logical to us, but it made complete sense to him.

He saw her once, and appears to have developed an obsession. He just had to have her.

It’s like a guy who passes a jogger and decides that he just had to rape and murder her. That scenario happens with unfortunate frequency.

These guys don’t care about the risks.

In this case, the suspect just waited a little longer, and acquired his victim a different way.

Thank God he never got the chance to kill her.

He could have seen her come out of the house to get on the bus. Some kids wait just inside the door until the bus comes and then run out, rather than wait on the side of the road. So he'd know she did in fact live in that particular house.

I don't know, I believe the bus story. My guess is the idea of kidnapping a girl had been rattling around in his head for some time, years maybe. I think all the details, the gun, the tape, disabling the trunk thingie, shaving his hair, etc. had been planned in his mind for some time. And something about Jayme that particular day clicked for him and he decided to act on it.

He saw her once, and appears to have developed an obsession. He just had to have her.

It’s like a guy who passes a jogger and decides that he just had to rape and murder her. That scenario happens with unfortunate frequency.

In this case, the suspect just waited a little longer, and acquired his victim a different way.

He had almost 90 days of chances though. And it is another place, he seems to be a split personality or whatever one wants to describe it as. That guy grabs that jogger immediately. The one who plans, plans in great detail. He is neither in a way. Or both. Odd.

Well, he had the chance to kill her for 88 days, thank God she saved herself. Thank God he didn't drive his RED TAURUS to another innocent family home during those 88 days and kill them/take their daughter too.

Well, he had the chance to kill her for 88 days, thank God she saved herself. Thank God he didn't drive his RED TAURUS to another innocent family home during those 88 days and kill them/take their daughter too.

So true. As far as we know. I wonder what this guy was doing every day all day though. And I do not believe anyone knows that for a fact. I don't think that old Taurus probably has GPS to look back at that...

I absolutely believe that he would have gone on to do this again.

His living situation was not sustainable, and a change would have inevitably come. That change would be followed by Jayme’s murder, and another similar crime.

Jayme’s escape wasn’t just about her, she saved other lives as well.

He could have seen her come out of the house to get on the bus. Some kids wait just inside the door until the bus comes and then run out, rather than wait on the side of the road. So he'd know she did in fact live in that particular house.

I don't know, I believe the bus story. My guess is the idea of kidnapping a girl had been rattling around in his head for some time, years maybe. I think all the details, the gun, the tape, disabling the trunk thingie, shaving his hair, etc. had been planned in his mind for some time. And something about Jayme that particular day clicked for him and he decided to act on it.
I think that we are going to find out more. I'm not saying that I don't believe that he first seen her get on the school bus, i'm saying that he watched and planned more that just what is being stated.

Yes. He was kicked out because “the character of his service was incongruent with Marine Corps expectations and standards.”

That sure as hell doesn’t sound like a medical discharge, which is characterized differently.

The Internal injuries by grandpa is par for course... this family is all ghosts ...no specifics.

Why would you not say narrowing of spine ,
Heart problem or the actual issue.

Massguy.... lemme ask you is it even possible to qualify for full disability if your booted from marines after 30 days.??? Either mental or physical?? Surely u can’t if your just 30 days .......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23