GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

Erin Renae our sweet precious daughter, sister, aunt, friend. When you were taken from us four years ago we lost our breath of fresh air, shy, loving, nurturing, trusting, naïve, animal whisperer, you made anyone you were talking to feel like the most important person in the world during that time spent with you.

You were such a wonderful young lady. A gift from God. We were blessed to be chosen to be your family.

Losing a child is something you can never imagine before or after it happens.

We all go through tough times. Life even sucks sometimes. This last few years I have come to realize how we respond to the tough times makes a huge difference in how we get through those times. I can choose to be depressed and bitter, or I can choose to rejoice in knowing that God will shine through this tragedy. I choose the latter. I know without a doubt that you are walking the streets of gold with Jesus and that I will see you again.

Romans 8:38-39 “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Attachments

• IMG_20180628_000148_782.jpg
    IMG_20180628_000148_782.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 17
5144B0HjbAL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Mari.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

I remember her. Her husband is requesting one hundred thousand dollars on a funding website. My hinky meter is pinging. My husband told me that I am jaded because I read too much true crime. Maybe.

I watched the new Lifetime Channel 2 hour movie on this case (New, was last night). I didn't care for the character development scripting the screenwriters did. And I didn't like nor appreciate that they did such a long and dramatic visual of her murder, from all angles. And so many key points were left out in the movie, and some were added that didn't happen (dramatic effect). And some things, were just a *huh* moment such as Chris had long hair in the movie.... ummm, do Marines allow such?

I didn't realize until after I had watched it (I dvr'd it) that her mom had a 30 minute interview program following it, so since it came on again at 2:30 am last night I dvr'd it and will watch that tonight.

Thoughts and prayers going up to her family and mom, who follows these threads and is a WS member. May you be surrounded by love on the anniversary of her death this upcoming June 28th.

Watching right now Lore interview in a 30 minutes after the movie. I did not realize that she and John's mother were on the same flight to Phoenix and during a layover they both learned at the same time the car had been found. My heart breaks, so devastating as I never heard heard before.

Source: I'm watching the 30-minute special on television called "beyond the headlines, secrets of the Marine wife" on Lifetime... that followed the short movie they had.

SEARCH FOR MISSING MARINE WIFE "LIKE FINDING A NEEDLE IN A THOUSAND HAYSTACKS”
Search for missing Marine wife "like finding a needle in a thousand haystacks”
Much appreciated @byo -- thank you!

Seems the pieces came together rather quickly -- although the husband waited a day to report EC missing, he was ruled out very quickly when he passed a polygraph test, and authorities providing how digital evidence led them to conclude that Jon had been at the base nearly the entire day Erin had gone missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back