Found Safe SC - David Morrison, 16, Fort Mill, York County, 18 Jan 2019 *high-functioning autism*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Spread the word: Fort Mill teen with autism reported missing

The Fort Mill Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a missing teenager who they say is high-functioning autisitic.

David Morrison, 16, left his home Friday afternoon, Jan. 18, and has not returned as of Monday morning. He is described as 5 foot 7 inches tall, 135 pounds, with short dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.

Morrison was last seen wearing a blue, green, and white long-sleeved shirt displaying an emblem of the Earth on the front, blue jeans, and black basketball shoes.

According to police, Morrison is considered to be high-functioning autistic, and normally wears glasses, although he apparently was not in possession of them at the time that he left home.

Within the past 24 hours, he is reported to have been seen at several locations within the area, including:
  • The Waffle House at 1014 Regent Parkway in Fort Mill on Jan. 19
  • The Carolina Place Mall Jan. 20, although these reports remain unconfirmed at present
He was also reportedly seen at Nation Ford High School at 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 19 where he was recognized by a teacher at that school.

upload_2019-1-21_13-17-54.jpeg

Oh, no. I wonder why he initially wandered off. There’s a good chance he knows his way around or at least recognizes certain places in town. I hope that means that he will go to a familiar place that he sees and ask for help. I know that may be difficult for him, but he’s high functioning and would be very confused and scared. I could see him going up to an authoritative person working at a business and letting them know he needs help. The fact that he doesn’t seem to have done so yet really troubles me. It’s been all weekend. He’d be so vulnerable. I hope something random has happened to keep him safe and he’ll be found. I’m very worried... This is all JMO, of course.

A little more info here...

"He had just had an argument with his mother before he left the home, police say."

and

"He was also seen at a Waffle House in Fort Mill on Saturday and he was with a young female, workers there said."

Read more here: Police still searching for missing SC teen with autism

Thanks for posting this!
I wonder who the female is. That’s interesting. Perhaps he has a girlfriend? You’d think her parents would contact his if he’s staying there with her. Surely, they’ve seen his missing reports. Hmmm....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carrillom
Back