Found Deceased AZ - Valarie Fairchild, 60, Mesa, Maricopa County, 14 Jan 2019

It was stated in the initial LE notification that she has no vehicle but she's an executive for an auto sales company, so buying a vehicle should not be an issue. Does she have any health issues that prohibit her from driving?

She may be a grandmother, she's definitely a wife and friend - co-worker to many, not a loner from what I can see on her Facebook acct.

She looked very happy on those photos. Show you h0w without warning, life can change in a minute.

Didn't they say she left her keys, her purse, etc at home? I'll need to try and watch the news tonight again.

Valarie Fairchild

Here is the news from last night on youtube. It mentions a relative of Valarie's who posted on Facebook too (his own page) - You can probably find it after watching the news for the name. Bottom line is, he says she left with no purse, no cell phone, no keys, no wallet. He also mentioned and posted on his own page FB (T.F. Mesa Az) about a sighting that LE is checking out, for surveillance video which is within walking distance from her I suppose. It is a Circle K store. Its not confirmed yet that it was her, but they are checking. Perhaps she agreed to have someone pick her up, but why would she not take one thing with her. He said she has no major medical conditions. Makes no sense.

Makes you wonder just how big that house is anyway.
The article said she was located "on the property" not "in the home" which leads me to believe she was outside. If she had been dead in the home a week, there is no way the other resident of the home would not have smelled decomp even in a large home.

Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps behind a bush, behind a tree? There are few trees and most are very scant of leaves indeed. Few places for a body to hide, unless there is a small shed outdoors. Which leaves many questions unanswered yet.

Quote: "Mesa police spokeswoman Ashley Rekittke said investigators had not confirmed the body belonged to missing woman Valarie Fairchild, but said it was found at her house."

(confusing statement if "in the yard" or "in a shed on the property" perhaps would have made it less confusing. I watched the news last night for her update, but heard nothing as of last night.Of course I always watch the same TV news.

Last edited:
So, would she have had a sudden fatal health event, such as heart attack, stroke, etc? She just dropped wherever she was and somehow wasn’t seen/found? Wouldn’t you scour the entire property and all dwellings completely as soon as your loved one was found to be missing? So...how’d she get missed? I guess the police missed her as well? I am beyond confused. This is all JMO, confused as it may be.

Someone wrote on their blog, that a phone call was made to the police about a body found "on the premises" at 3:30PM Tuesday (which would have been the 22nd of January)or yesterday afternoon. Probably have to wait until news tonight for more updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back