GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

it is all rumor right now but since it seems like this information from michele mcphee is being allowed - IF it is correct - they didnt throw her out alone, they threw her and the guy she was with out together, he left in a cab, she headed for the subway followed by two men, ALLEGEDLY there is video of the two men getting onto an orange line train with her. IF true - a photo of the two suspects exists but is being withheld from being published right now.

for some context - this is the source of the latest information;

Michele McPhee - Wikipedia

Ugh--this went from bad to worse.

The Bunker Hill College stop is on the orange line and right by Charlestown - I'm wondering if her phone pinged near that area because she went the wrong way on the train.

Following this one - as a female who has lived in Boston for the past 15 years this really hits home. Many of us have been in the situation of being intoxicated and trying to get home. Hoping for a safe return for Olivia.
I'm wondering if her phone found in an Uber is actually true. If so that would explain her not contacting her friends after being asked to leave due to intoxication. May also explain the wrong way Orange Line direction?

This bothers me because if she was intoxicated then that means she was over served by the bar who are then liable for what happens after. Kicking a customer out because you over served them is irresponsible. She should have been held and given a cab - even if to just protect themselves.

JMO

Last edited:
it is all rumor right now but since it seems like this information from michele mcphee is being allowed - IF it is correct - they didnt throw her out alone, they threw her and the guy she was with out together, he left in a cab, she headed for the subway followed by two men, ALLEGEDLY there is video of the two men getting onto an orange line train with her. IF true - a photo of the two suspects exists but is being withheld from being published right now.

As a respected reporter, journalist and well known Boston talk show host Michele McPhee is def. MSM in my opinion. Reporters social media is always allowed. If a Mod decides otherwise then that's that.

Her web site Michele McPhee
Her Facebook Michele R. McPhee

I'm wondering if her phone found in an Uber is actually true. If so that would explain her not contacting her friends after being asked to leave due to intoxication.

This bothers me because if she was intoxicated then that means she was over served by the bar who are then liable for what happens after. Kicking a customer out because you over served them is irresponsible. She should have been held and given a cab - even if to just protect themselves.

JMO

I guess it is not known if this is the only bar she visited that night? Maybe she had drinks elsewhere first?

Plausible. Her sister and friends would know that. If she arrived intoxicated it would not relieve the bar of liability if they served her while intoxicated anyway.

JMO because I don't know the law in that regard, but tossing out a drunk female into the night alone is unconscionable. Establishments like that have cab vouchers.

Plausible. Her sister and friends would know that. If she arrived intoxicated it would not relieve the bar of liability if they served her while intoxicated anyway.

JMO because I don't know the law in that regard, but tossing out a drunk female into the night alone is unconscionable. Establishments like that have cab vouchers.

I don’t think she left alone? But then did not get into the cab with the man who left with her?

I guess it is not known if this is the only bar she visited that night? Maybe she had drinks elsewhere first?

I see, so reviewing the above post by drjones she did not leave alone but the guy she was with left in a cab while she headed for the subway.
I still think the bar erred on the side of recklessness if everything Michele says is true.

Many do have drinks beforehand because it is so expensive or they walk out of one bar and go to another. They sit in the back and a more sober person gets the drinks. I feel bad for these bars today because they really do not have any idea how many drinks someone has had upon entering.

Do we know for sure if she was that bad or did she choose to leave with the guy that was outed to help him?

ETA,,, I can't see her leaving for the subway without saying to the bouncer I want my friends/sister to know?????

A comment on a local reporter's tweet states her cell phone was left in an Uber, but I'm not sure if that has been confirmed.

Jennifer Eagan on Twitter

I'm sorry but I'm not finding that quote at all, the only thing that sounds like it could be what you are referring to is "Shared ! If her phone was left in an uber, they can for sure let the police know where they have been dropped off."

Can you show me anywhere in that tweet string, this was discussed, it looks like one person made an if statement and now it's a fact?????

edit - weird, there is new info in the title and on twitter (from my original post here, a WCVB link) but the story isnt updated... will repost once its sorted out.

2nd edit - i caught this story on WCVB just as it was posted and in the time it took me to post a link here the story was already edited and information deleted, i think the boston police are really trying to keep certain info from getting out for fear it will impact the investigation (which i fully support if true)

ok here it is finally;

Missing 23-year-old Olivia Ambrose last seen Saturday night at Boston bar

"Sources tell 5 Investigates that police believe Ambrose got off the MBTA in Charlestown at Community Station around midnight with an unknown man."

Last edited:
edit - weird, there is new info in the title and on twitter (from my original post here, a WCVB link) but the story isnt updated... will repost once its sorted out.

2nd edit - i caught this story on WCVB just as it was posted and in the time it took me to post a link here the story was already edited and information deleted, i think the boston police are really trying to keep certain info from getting out for fear it will impact the investigation (which i fully support if true)

ok here it is finally;

Missing 23-year-old Olivia Ambrose last seen Saturday night at Boston bar

"Sources tell 5 Investigates that police believe Ambrose got off the MBTA in Charlestown at Community Station around midnight with an unknown man."
twitter.com/KathyReports

Also reported here

Hunt for missing woman, 23, who was last was seen with a man leaving a Boston bar | Daily Mail Online

OA, 23, was last seen around 11 pm Saturday leaving Hennessy’s bar at 25 Union Street in Boston, according to a Facebook page set up to find her.

O's twin sister Francesca said O left Hennessy's with an unidentified male - a claim supported by CCTV which captured the pair together.

The man reportedly purchased drinks with his credit card and the family said they are working with the bar to see if they can help identify him.

Francesca Ambrose told CBS Boston: 'At some point she went to the bathroom, came back and met the guy, and they were talking for a while and eventually they left together.

[...]

upload_2019-1-22_18-48-41.jpeg
The family shared CCTV footage of the man who was last seen with O in the bar

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, so reviewing the above post by drjones she did not leave alone but the guy she was with left in a cab while she headed for the subway.
I still think the bar erred on the side of recklessness if everything Michele says is true.
Long shot and probably wrong, but could she have been drugged? Enough to appear intoxicated but not enough to knock her out completely?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back